No - I can not
DBLP FAQ: Can you send me the paper ... ?
- In most cases it would be a violation of copyright law to send you a copy. Most papers listed in DBLP are published in journals or proceedings. Publishers ask authors to transfer the copyright to them. Copying and sending you papers would be outside of "fair use".
- I - or our library - haven't all papers listed in DBLP.
- We haven't the resources to process requests for papers.
Sorry - but we do not answer "send me ..." requests.
To get a paper
- You should look at your local library.
- Many libraries have subscribed to the digital libraries of publishers - recent papers may be available there.
- If you are an ACM member and/or IEEE Computer Society member you should consider to subscribe to their digital libraries - I recommend both.
- You may look at the authors' home pages or ask the author(s) for a copy of the paper.
- You may order the paper from a commercial delivery service.