A. Joe Turner (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 28th Annual Southeast Regional Conference, 1990, Greenville, South Carolina, USA, April 18-20, 1990.
ACM 1990, ISBN 0-89791-356-6
Last update Mon May 20 04:57:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Peter M. Maurer, Craig D. Morency:
The FHDL PLA tools.
- Peter M. Maurer:
The FHDL macro processor.
- Peter M. Maurer, Craig D. Morency:
The FHDL ROM tools.
- Jogesh K. Muppala, Kishor S. Trivedi:
GSPM models: sensitivity analysis and applications.
- Robert A. Allen:
The first class of "think time oriented" CPU scheduling algorithms.
- A. A. Fennisi, Douglas S. Reeves:
Using the stuck-at fault model: how well does it work?
- Krys Kochut:
AGENT: active logical objects.
- James H. Cross II, Kelly I. Morrison, Charles H. May Jr.:
Generation of graphical representations from Ada source code.
- Roger E. Lessman:
Programming languages, OOP, and C++.
- Gerald J. Johnson:
Computer science: a philosophical primer.
- Ken R. Little:
Some suggestions for implementing closed laboratories in CS1.
- William A. Ward Jr.:
Integration of a workstation laboratory into a computer science curriculum.
- Stephen M. Jodis, Paul A. D. de Maine:
Elements of a senior design projects course.
- K. N. King, David A. Crick:
The development of a modula-2 validation suite.
- Marcus Brown, David Cordes:
The role of literate programming in the software engineering life-cycle.
- F. Layne Wallace, Judy Solano:
Debugging program design documents: graphics vs text-based methodologies.
- Frank Hadlock:
A context sensitive tabular parsing algorithm.
- David D. Langan:
A localized condition handling construct for a graphical dataflow language.
- David W. Boyd:
The C preprocessor and Jensen's device.
- Walter D. Potter, A. D. Wright, A. M. Morton, W. C. Kessler:
Handling uncertainty and exceptions with defeasible dependencies.
- Yap Siong Chua, Behrooz K. Seyed-Abbassi:
Referential integrity: semantic glue for relational database.
- D'Ann Fuquay, L. Darrell Whitley:
Genetic algorithm solutions for the traveling salesman problem.
- Sami A. Al-Arian, Hari P. Kunamneni:
Three approaches to design fault tolerant programmable logic arrays.
- Susan R. Wallace:
Exploiting non-inherent parallelism in an internal mergesort.
- Roger Eggen, Maurice Eggen:
A parallel algorithmfor Steiner systems.
- W. A. Wand Jr., Y. Li:
Experiences vectorizing software for elliptic partial differential equations.
- Chetan S. Sankar, Charles Snyder, Paramjit Kahai:
Improving workplace literacy in Alabama-proposal for a telecommunications network.
- Ted W. Goodman:
Identifying students who may experience difficulty in an introductory computer science course.
- Clark B. Archer:
Delphi study of systems analysis.
- Robert P. Trueblood, Pao-Ing Lai:
Improving the performance of the BDB system by changing the query processing temporary file structures.
- Harlan D. Webre:
Compromises and complexities associated with removal of MIS from the logical access authorization loop.
- Chito N. Lapena, Walter D. Potter:
A limited survey of the effects of single parametric variation on the GENEtic search implementation system (GENESIS) package.
- Ravi Varadaragan, Bhavai Ravichandran:
Effect of grain size on the performance of systolic array.
- Robert T. Plant:
Incorporating software quality requirements into a development methodology for knowledge-based systems.
- James C. Pleasant:
Systematic program development and proof: Dromey's method versus top-down refinement.
- John W. Olson, Herbert E. Longenecker Jr.:
A metric for the effectiveness of graphical language presentation in terms of competency.
- Amos O. Olagunju, J. Turner, D. Richey, R. Jackson, S. Hanley, A. Williams, R. Howard:
Statistical indices for software quality estimation.
- Marion G. Harmon:
Predicting execution time of real-time programs on contemporary machines.
- Gary Croucher:
Multiprocessor computer system for distributing real-time Ada applications.
- Mark Pendergast:
A data exchange paradigm for microprocessor-based groupware applications.
- Michael V. Doran, Herbert E. Longenecker Jr.:
The inclusion of data frames illustrating data flow in control structure charts for novice students.
- David D. Langan:
Condition handlers for dataflow procedures.
- Amos O. Olagunju:
An investigation of a 3-Poisson model as a basis for automatic index term selection.
- Ragae Ghaly, Nagarajan Prabhakaran:
A knowledge-based approach to real-time systems.
- Jay Mookherje, Nagarajan Prabhakaran:
An object-oriented representation of semantic and graphic interrelationships.
- Charlene W. Young, Caroline M. Eastman, Robert L. Oakman:
An analysis of Ill-formed input in natural language queries.
- S. J. Murrell, Robert T. Plant:
Experiments in natural language processing.
- Euisuk Park, Larry F. Hodges:
A double step algorithm for rendering parabolic curves.
- Haklin Kim:
On the maximum stable set of a permutation graph.
- Hira N. Narang, Ray E. Flanery Jr., John B. Drake:
Design of a simulation interface for a parallel computing environment.
- Abbas S. Youssefi, D. E. Stevenson:
An intermediate language for vector processors.
- Vicente Moret-Bonillo, Amparo Alonso-Betanzos, John R. Searle:
Towards the implementation of intelligent structures in intensive care monitoring: the advantages of the symbolic pre-processing.
- James K. Harris, Robert P. Trueblood:
A model for studying the spread of computer viruses.
- Kimberly D. Bozeman:
Intelligent tutoring systems for teaching algebra: the handling of student misconceptions.
- Kelly I. Morrison:
On the feasibility of automatically generating data flow diagrams from Ada.
- Koushik Banerjee:
Optimizing the design of a hydrostatic thrust bearing by applying genetic algorithms.
- Steven A. Cover:
Developing a modular image processing system under UNIX.
- Seok-Joong Yoon:
An approach to a methodology which is easy to use and application domain independent.
- Donna Partridge, Raymond Erdey, Dennis Weldy:
Visualization of accident data.
- Fred Heller:
Finding parents in a heap.
- Venkateshwar E. Rao:
The mirage problem in digital halftone resolution.
- John M. Boyer:
Partition algorithms for the doubly linked list.
- Jeffrey L. Hieb:
Improving the Smalltalk Browser: a case study in Smalltalk development.
- Steve Bailey:
An overview of parallel processing languages.
- Joel B. Davis:
Investigation of a gambling approach to the subjective entropy test.
- Ambresh Khanna:
A distributed algorithm for generation of the Kth best spanning tree.
- Jeff Battelini, Sridhar Isukapalli:
A special purpose finite element architecture.
- Prashant K. Khambekar, Satish K. Dharmaraj:
Approaches to solving synchronization problems in parallel simulation of an apparel plant.
- Michael O'Rourke, John Wood:
A neural network for sonar target recognition.
- Donna Partridge, Calvin Lee, Tod Pinniger, Warren Ogle:
Speech through myoelectric signal recognition SMyLES.
- Ali Keskin:
Strategies for deductive databases.
- Jan G. Wilms:
Computerizing a machine readable dictionary.
- Darrell Suggs:
Disk scheduling with future knowledge.
- Krishnamachari Devarajan:
A user interface system for automated guided vehicles.
- John C. Orthoefer:
The design and implementation of the network backup control language.
- Manojit Sarkar:
Runtime debuggers for parallel and distributed systems: a uniform design approach.
- Milo Januska:
The design of a private key cryptosystem.
- Eric T. Bax: