Ronaldo Menezes (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 44st Annual Southeast Regional Conference, 2006, Melbourne, Florida, USA, March 10-12, 2006.
ACM 2006, ISBN 1-59593-315-8
Graphics and real-time systems
Software engineering I
Computer networks I
P2P systems, robotics and nature-inspired computing
Computer education I
- Jungsoon P. Yoo, Chrisila C. Pettey, Sung K. Yoo, Judy Hankins, Cen Li, Suk Jai Seo:
Intelligent tutoring system for CS-I and II laboratory.
- Albert Dieter Ritzhaupt, Oma Singh:
Student perspectives of ePortfolios in computing education.
- Antonio M. Lopez Jr., Marguerite S. Giguette, Lisa J. Schulte:
Large dataset offers view of math and computer self-efficacy among computer science undergraduates.
- E. Frank Barry, Christopher C. Ellsworth, Barry L. Kurtz, James T. Wilkes:
Beyond objects-first: a project-driven CS2 course.
Data mining I
Software engineering II
Parallel computing and miscellaneous
Applications in healthcare and miscellaneous
Data mining II
Software engineering and testing
Computer networks II
- Khalid Darabkh, W. David Pan:
Stationary queue-size distribution for variable complexity sequential decoders with large timeout.
- Scott Moser, Jim Martin:
Assessing denial of service vulnerabilities in DOCSIS.
- Ju Wang, Hongsik Choi, Esther A. Hughes:
Efficient route establishment and maintenance in wireless sensor networks with mobile base stations.
- Xiaoming Li:
Performance comparison of BQM and normal queue management techniques.
- David Last:
802.11g wireless range and the Army Shadow TUAV.
Agents, interactions and mobility I
- Manas Tungare, Pardha S. Pyla, Pradyut Bafna, Vladimir Glina, Wenjie Zheng, Xiaoyan Yu, Umut Balli, Steve R. Harrison:
Embodied data objects: tangible interfaces to information appliances.
- Volkan Ustun, Levent Yilmaz, Jeffrey S. Smith:
A conceptual model for agent-based simulation of physical security systems.
- Brian Sciacchitano, Chris Cerwinski, Ivan Brown, Miten Sampat, Jason Chong Lee, D. Scott McCrickard:
Intelligent library navigation using location-aware systems: the Newman project.
- William Lee, Woodrow W. Winchester III, Tonya L. Smith-Jackson:
WARD: an exploratory study of an affective sociotechnical framework for addressing medical errors.
- Avdhoot Saple, Levent Yilmaz:
Agent-based simulation study of behavioral anticipation: anticipatory fault management in computer networks.
Database systems I
Bioinformatics and ethics
- Steffen Heber, Beate Sick:
Automatic quality assessment of Affymetrix GeneChip data.
- Edward E. Allen, Anthony Pecorella, Jacquelyn S. Fetrow, David J. John, William H. Turkett Jr.:
Reconstructing networks using co-temporal functions.
- T. H. Lin, W. P. Shih, W. C. Chen, W. Y. Ho:
3D face authentication by mutual coupled 3D and 2D feature extraction.
- Wei-bang Chen:
An efficient hybrid clustering algorithm for molecular sequences classification.
- Max M. North, Roy George, Sarah M. North:
Computer security and ethics awareness in university environments: a challenge for management of information systems.
Web and e-business
Agents, interactions and mobility II
- Manas Tungare, Ingrid Burbey, Manuel A. Pérez-Quiñones:
Evaluation of a location-linked notes system.
- Sandeep Nair, Anupam Kumar, Miten Sampat, Jason Chong Lee, D. Scott McCrickard:
Alumni campus tour: capturing the fourth dimension in location based notification systems.
- Craig Eichelkraut, Letha H. Etzkorn:
An approach for developing real-time distributed systems using an agent architecture description language.
- Sarav Bhatia, Curtis Dahn, Jason Chong Lee, Miten Sampat, D. Scott McCrickard:
VTAssist: a location-based feedback notification system for the disabled.
Database systems II
- Clemente García:
Real time self-maintenable data warehouse.
- Debra M. Duke:
The determination of synonyms for fuzzy modifiers in a fuzzy database based on user community consensus.
- Frank S. Rietta:
Application layer intrusion detection for SQL injection.
- Shweta Sanghi:
Determining the membership values to optimize retrieval in a fuzzy relational database.
Computer security and encryption I
Web, e-business and programming languages
Computer education II
- Rebecca F. Bruce, Susan Reiser:
Aligning learning objectives with service-learning outcomes in a mobile computing application.
- James F. Wirth:
Box English - preparing for CS1.
- Irene Polycarpou:
Computer science students' difficulties with proofs by induction: an exploratory study.
- Susan Eitelman:
Computer tutoring for programming education.
Agents, interactions and mobility III
Database systems and computer vision
Computer security and encryption II
- Lajos Nagy, Ryan Stansifer:
Polymorphic type inference for the relational algebra in the functional database programming language neon.
- Robert Tairas, Jeff Gray:
Phoenix-based clone detection using suffix trees.
- John Healey:
Yaccscript: a platform for intersecting high-level languages.
- Eric L. McCorkle:
Modern features for systems programming languages.
- Brian Ingles:
The future of JavaTM game development.
Regular posters (non-student)
Last update Sat May 18 18:03:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wensheng Shen, Jun Zhang, Fuqian Yang:
Newton's method for steady and unsteady reacting flows.
- Dean Curtis, Evangelos A. Yfantis, Jae Adams, Carryn Bellomo:
Unconstrained separation of handwriting for form classification applications.
- Jiang Li:
Comparing CART with backpropagation neural networks in vegetation greenness classification.
- Jacob Engel, Joseph Meneskie, Taskin Koçak:
Performance analysis of network protocol offload in a simulation environment.
- Xuejun Liang:
Computation core binding in GTM mapping on reconfigurable computers.
- André Berger, Nader Razouk, Greg Angelides:
Distance- and curvature-constrained shortest paths and an application in mission planning.
- Robert Hochberg:
A program for proving that a given graph is not a unit-distance graph: preliminary report.
- Karl R. Abrahamson:
Parameterized objects and inducements to explore functional programming.
- Kuo-pao Yang, Martha W. Evens, David A. Trace:
What the disorder pattern toolbox can do.
- Ross Ptacek, John K. Johnstone:
Controlling the entire path of a virtual camera.
- Aiyuan Ji, Roy George:
A nearest neighbor approach to letter recognition.
- Ruben Vuittonet, Jeff Gray:
Tic-Tac-LEGO: an investigation into coordinated robotic control.
- Edward Siomacco, John L. Kundert-Gibbs, Timothy A. Davis:
Developing efficient pipeline tools for animation production.
- Sarah Monisha Pulimood, Gregory Adkins, Elizabeth Carter, Amanda Micai:
Extensions to and optimization of a mobile computational system for internet programming.
- Rashid Bin Muhmmad:
Energy efficient topology control in wireless sensor networks.
- Varadraj Gurupur, Urcun J. Tanik:
Software cultivation using the artificial intelligence design framework.
- Christopher C. Whitehead:
Evaluating web page and web site usability.
- Ning Hu, Phillip G. Bradford, Jun Liu:
Applying role based access control and genetic algorithms to insider threat detection.
- Ju Wang, Jeremy Cooper, Hongsik Choi:
On the channel modelling and transmission power control for wireless sensor networks.
- Guoqiang Hu, Kai H. Chang:
Web sites usability, usability requirements specification & usability evaluation.
- Edward L. Jones:
Test-driven specification: paradigm and automation.