Victor A. Clincy, Kenneth E. Hoganson, Jose Garrido, Venu Dasigi (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 49th Annual Southeast Regional Conference, 2011, Kennesaw, GA, USA, March 24-26, 2011.
ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0686-7
Tutorials and panel
- Jaime Niño:
Designing an undergraduate curriculum based on parallelism and concurrency.
Tutorials and panel
Tutorials and panel
- William M. Jones, D. Brian Larkins:
Integrating digital logic design and assembly programming using FPGAs in the classroom.
- Joel K. Hollingsworth, David J. Powell:
Requiring web-based cloud and mobile computing in a computer science undergraduate curriculum.
- Chia-Tien Dan Lo, Kai Qian, Yan-Qing Zhang:
Teaching operating systems with simple low-cost portable energy efficient devices.
- D. Brian Larkins, William M. Jones:
Targeting FPGA-based processors for an implementation-driven compiler construction course.
- David Gardner, Marie-Anne Demuynck, Jian Zhang:
Engaging non-majors in computer literacy courses.
- Zhijiang Dong, Cen Li, Roland H. Untch:
Build peer support network for CS2 students.
- Linda Howell, Lisa A. Jamba, A. Samuel Kimball, Arturo J. Sánchez-Ruíz:
Computational thinking: modeling applied to the teaching and learning of English.
- Rance D. Necaise:
Using the color image quantization problem as a course-long project in CS2.
- David S. Michal, Letha H. Etzkorn:
A comparison of Player/Stage/Gazebo and Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio.
- Ameen Kazerouni, Brandon Shrewsbury, Cliff Padgett:
Using the NXT as an educational tool in computer science classes.
- Steve Donaldson, Jesse Kawell, Chris Walling:
Computer, know thyself: exploring consciousness via self-aware machines.
- Gabriel Loewen, James Weston, Jackie O'Quinn, Ashraf Saad, Bradley Sturz:
CRIEP: a platform for distributed robotics research.
Algorithms and databases
Parallel algorithms and architectures
Networks and wireless communications
- Joseph Shelton, Gerry V. Dozier, Kelvin S. Bryant, Joshua Adams, Khary Popplewell, Tamirat Abegaz, Kamilah Purrington, Damon L. Woodard, Karl Ricanek:
Genetic based LBP feature extraction and selection for facial recognition.
- Brandon Baker, Kelvin S. Bryant, Gerry V. Dozier:
GESLIC: genetic and evolutionary-based short-length iris codes.
- Khary Popplewell, Aniesha Alford, Gerry V. Dozier, Kelvin S. Bryant, John Kelly, Joshua Adams, Tamirat Abegaz, Kamilah Purrington, Joseph Shelton:
A comparison of genetic feature selection and weighting techniques for multi-biometric recognition.
- J. Lane Thames, Randal Abler, Dirk Schaefer:
Parametric optimization of artificial neural networks for signal approximation applications.
High performance and simulation
Game design and development
- Shahabedin Salehghaffari, Sandeep Reddivari:
An evidence-based software engineering evaluation approach.
- P. J. Kapitza:
An implementation of Heegaard Diagrams.
- Rong Yang, Leyla Zhuhadar:
Extensions of closeness centrality?
- Gongbing Hong, Pradip K. Srimani:
A self-stabilizing algorithm for two disjoint minimal dominating sets in an arbitrary graph.
- Earl Forrest, Mohammad M. Fuad:
Virtualization and its effect on operating system.
- Kenneth E. Hoganson, Donald L. Amoroso:
Inter-disciplinary doctor of science with computer science and information systems.
- Dustin Heaton, Jeffrey C. Carver, Monica Anderson:
Enabling citizen roboticists.
- Lewis Cawthorne:
SMEE: a tool to extract sorting motif data from PubMed Central abstracts and full text documents.
- Dan Lo, Larry Wang:
An online tutoring system with instant responses.
- Dan Lo, Andy Wang, Sarah M. North, Max M. North:
A new curriculum for hardware-based network intrusion detection.
- Carl Arrington Jr., Dale-Marie Wilson, Lorrie Lehmann:
Improving performance and retention in computer science courses using a virtual game show.
- Cen Li, Zhijiang Dong, Roland H. Untch, Divya Jagadeesh:
Preparation station: a practice tool for CS1 and CS2 students in peerspace.
- Jean H. French:
Exploring self-directed study via programming boot camps.
- Juan Carlos Flores Cruz, Travis Atkison:
Digital forensics on a virtual machine.
- Nathaniel Evans, Xiaohong Yuan:
Observation of recent Microsoft Zero-Day vulnerabilities.
- Ingyu Lee:
Parallel random number generations for Monte Carlo simulation.
- Yasmine Kandissounon, Radhouane Chouchane:
A method for detecting machine-generated malware.
- Suk Jai Seo, Peter J. Slater:
Open neighborhood locating-domination for infinite cylinders.
- Lewis B. Baumstark Jr.:
Visualizing the complexity of the United States code.
- Edward Jordan, Jinsuk Baek, Wood Kanampiu:
Impact of mobile sink for wireless sensor network.
- Medha S. Sarkar:
Digital democracy simulation: a prototype development.
- Brian P. Eddy, Nicholas A. Kraft:
Toward an understanding of the relationship between the identifier and comment lexicons.
- Xavier Simms, Hongmei Chi:
Enhancing cryptography education via visualization tools.
- Samantha Zambo, Wendy Zhang:
Using GIS to analyze real estate with flood zones.
- Rich Halstead-Nussloch:
Utilizing web server middleware for development environments and student projects.
- Cen Li, Sachintha Pitigala, Suk Jai Seo:
Identifying training sets for personalized article retrieval system.
- Longteng Xu, Chih-Cheng Hung:
A comparison on the effectiveness of different similarity measures for image classification.
- Will Davis III, Hongmei Chi:
Cyber threat analysis for university networks via virtual honeypots.
Last update Sat May 18 18:03:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Christine Talbot:
Virtual companions and friends.
- Zachary Smith:
Development of tools to manage embedded SQL.
- Kevin Thompson:
Improving software development and robustness through multiagent systems.
- Amy Eubanks:
Catching Fireflies: a persuasive augmented reality game for Android phones.
- P. Campos, M. Forkin, X. Xu:
Evaluating Gabor preprocessing for SIFT-based ocular recognition.
- Luke Markey:
A peer-to-peer checkers program.