IEEE ICCI 2009:
Hong Kong, China George Baciu, Yingxu Wang, Yiyu Yao, Witold Kinsner, Keith Chan, Lotfi A. Zadeh (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Conference on Cognitive Informatics, ICCI 2009, June 15-17, 2009, Hong Kong, China.
IEEE Computer Society 2009, ISBN 978-1-4244-4642-1
- Stuart R. Hameroff:
The 'conscious pilot' dendritic synchrony moves through the brain (like a computer worm) to mediate consciousness.
- Bo Zhang:
There is no royal road to computer vision.
- Ning Zhong:
A unified study on human and Web granular reasoning.
- Chu-Ren Huang:
Conventionalized cognition conventionalizes cognition.
- Yingxu Wang:
Cognitive Computing and machinable thought.
- Yingxu Wang, George Baciu, Yiyu Yao, Bo Zhang, Witold Kinsner, Chu-Ren Huang, Keith Chan, Ben Goertzel, Duoqian Miao, Kenji Sugawara, Guoyin Wang, Jane You, Du Zhang, Ning Zhong, Haibin Zhu:
Perspectives on Cognitive Informatics and Cognitive Computing: Summary of the Panel of IEEE ICCI'09.
Cognitive Process Modeling
- Fernando L. Pelayo, Luis de la Ossa, Fernando Cuartero, Maria L. Pelayo, Juan Luis García Guirao:
Towards the Evolutionary Process Algebra.
- Donglei Zhang, Yu Pan, Zhongzhi Shi:
Emotion modeling in autonomic computing.
- Hanlin Goh, Joo Hwe Lim, Chai Quek:
Learning from an ensemble of Receptive Fields.
- Raúl Arrabales Moreno, Agapito Ledezma, Araceli Sanchís:
Establishing a roadmap and metrics for conscious machines development.
- John-Thones Amenyo:
Engineering computer architectures for cognitive robotics - the CR/SARAMA model.
- Yusuke Manabe, Basabi Chakraborty, Kenji Sugawara:
Extraction of the basic feature points of handwriting data by auto translation error map.
- Koji Kamei, Yutaka Yanagisawa, Takuya Maekawa, Yasue Kishino, Yasushi Sakurai, Takeshi Okadome:
Labeling-based knowledge construction for real-world event understanding.
- Takahiro Uchiya, Susumu Konno, Hideki Hara, Kenji Sugawara, Tetsuo Kinoshita:
Proposal of agent organization method on heterogeneous agent platform for symbiotic computing.
- Takuo Suganuma, Hideyuki Takahashi, Satoru Izumi, Tetsuo Kinoshita, Norio Shiratori:
User-oriented healthcare support system based on symbiotic computing.
- Takahide Maemura, Shigeru Fujita, Tetsuo Kinoshita:
Flexible distributed system for symbiotic computing.
Granular and Cognitive Computing
Cognitive Image and Speech Processing
- Witold Kinsner, Epiphany Vera:
Fractal modelling of residues in linear predictive coding of speech.
- Jane You, Qin Li:
On hierarchical content-based image retrieval by dynamic indexing and guided search.
- Debnath Bhattacharyya, Jhuma Dutta, Poulami Das, Rathit Bandyopadhyay, Samir Kumar Bandyopadhyay, Tai-Hoon Kim:
Discrete Fourier Transformation based Image Authentication technique.
- Witold Kinsner, Warren Grieder:
Amplification of signal features using variance fractal dimension trajectory.
- Weng Yifang, Zheng Rong, Chen Yi:
A self-synchronous stream cipher based on composite discrete chaos.
- Jun Peng, Du Zhang, Xiaofeng Liao:
Design of a novel image block encryption algorithm based on chaotic systems.
- Qian Xiong, Jinliang Shi, Guorong Chen, Zeng Peng:
Research on idle speed control for EFI gasoline engine with ETB.
- Wei Feng, Wei Zhang, Haixia Wu, Jun Peng:
Global asymptotic stability of stochastic neural networks with distributed and time-varying delays.
- Xiang Yi, Wu Ying, Chai Yi, Wang Cheng-Min:
Reading identification Algorithms of mercury thermometer based on machine vision.
- Younbyoung Chae, Hyejung Lee, Hi-Joon Park:
Expectancy and belief influence the emotional components and the health information of acupuncture modality.
Fuzzy Inference and Reasoning
Data Pattern Analysis
Applications of Cognitive informatics
Cognitive Linguistics and Learning
Cognitive Data Mining
Cognitive Agent Systems
Sensors and Neural Networks
- Lúcio de Souza Coelho, Ben Goertzel, Cassio Pennachin, Chris Heward:
Classifier ensemble based analysis of a genome-wide SNP dataset concerning Late-Onset Alzheimer Disease.
- Bingxiang Zhong, Debiao Wang, Taifu Li:
Application of optimized neural network based on particle swarm optimization algorithm in fault diagnosis.
- Tae-Su Park, Ju-Hong Lee, Bumghi Choi:
Optimization for Artificial Neural Network with Adaptive inertial weight of particle swarm optimization.
- Guanzhong Li:
A new dynamic strategy of Recurrent Neural Network.
- Haixia Wu, Wei Zhang, Wei Feng, Jun Peng:
Delay-dependent stability for static recurrent neural networks via a piecewise delay approach.
Applications of Cognitive Computing
Applications of Cognitive Informatics
Last update Sat May 18 18:55:40 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page