AAAI Spring Symposium 2007 - Robots and Robot Venues:
Resources for AI Education:
Stanford University, CA, USA Robots and Robot Venues: Resources for AI Education, Papers from the 2007 AAAI Spring Symposium, Technical Report SS-07-09, Stanford, California, USA, March 26-28, 2007.
Last update Wed May 22 00:03:35 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- John Anderson, Jacky Baltes:
A Pragmatic Global Vision System for Educational Robotics.
- Robert Avanzato:
Mini Grand Challenge Contest for Robot Education.
- Douglas S. Blank, Deepak Kumar, James B. Marshall, Lisa Meeden:
Advanced Robotics Projects for Undergraduate Students.
- Thomas Bräunl:
Robotics Education using Embedded Systems and Simulations.
- Debra T. Burhans:
A Robotics Introduction to Computer Science.
- John Chilton, Maria L. Gini:
Using the AIBOs in a CS1 Course.
- Jeffrey R. Croxell, Ross Mead, Jerry B. Weinberg:
Designing Robot Competitions that Promote AI Solutions: Lessons Learned Competing and Designing.
- Brendan Charles Dickinson, Odest Chadwicke Jenkins, Mark Moseley, David Bloom, Daniel Hartmann:
Roomba Pac-Man: Teaching Autonomous Robotics through Embodied Gaming.
- David L. Duke, Justin Carlson, Chuck Thorpe:
Robotics in Early Undergraduate Education.
- Tim Fossum, James Snow:
Integrating Low-Cost Robot Devices into Pyro.
- Susan Eileen Fox:
Finding the "Right" Robot Competition: Targeting Non-Engineering Undergraduates.
- David I. Grow, Lawton N. Verner, Allison M. Okamura:
- Susan Imberman, Aleksandr Barkan, Elizabeth Sklar:
Extra-Curricular Robotics: Entry-Level Soccer for Undergraduates.
- Susan P. Imberman, Roberta Klibaner, Sarah Zelikovitz:
Student Feedback on Robotics in CS1.
- Christian L. Jacobsen, Matthew C. Jadud:
Concurrency, Robotics, and RoboDeb.
- Ben A. Juliano, Renee S. Renner:
An Undergraduate Course in Robotics and Machine Intelligence.
- Jennifer S. Kay:
Getting Down and Dirty: Incorporating Homogeneous Transformations and Robot Kinematics into a Computer Science Robotics Class.
- Christopher Kitts:
Undergraduate Capstone Projects on Multi-Robot Systems.
- Tod E. Kurt:
Low-Cost On-Board Linux, Vision, Wi-Fi, and More for the Roomba Robotics Base.
- Fred G. Martin:
Real Robots Don't Drive Straight.
- Fred G. Martin, Andrew Chanler:
Introducing the Blackfin Handy Board.
- Maja J. Mataric, Nathan P. Koenig, David Feil-Seifer:
Materials for Enabling Hands-On Robotics and STEM Education.
- Myles F. McNally, Frank Klassner:
Demonstrating the Capabilities of MindStorms NXT for the AI Curriculum.
- Jeanine Meyer, Rona Gurkewitz:
Eclectic Robotics for a Mixed Audience.
- David P. Miller, Charles N. Winton, Jerry B. Weinberg:
Beyond Botball: A Software Oriented Robotics Challenge for Undergraduate Education.
- G. Ayorkor Mills-Tettey, M. Bernardine Dias, Brett Browning, Nathan Amanquah:
Robotics Education in Emerging Technology Regions.
- Illah R. Nourbakhsh, Emily Hamner, Tom Lauwers, Carl F. DiSalvo, Debra Bernstein:
TeRK: A Flexible Tool for Science and Technology Education.
- Paul Y. Oh, Keith W. Sevcik, William E. Green:
Aerial Robotics Competition: Lessons in Autonomy.
- Jenelle Armstrong Piepmeier, Samara L. Firebaugh:
Leveraging the Nanogram League RoboCup Competition in the Undergraduate Classroom.
- René S. Renner, Benjoe A. Juliano:
Integrating Service Learning with Undergraduate Robotics Research.
- Christine Shannon:
Robots Can Wear Multiple Hats in the Computer Science Curriculum at Liberal Arts Colleges.
- Elizabeth Sklar, Simon Parsons, M. Q. Azhar:
Robotics Across the Curriculum.
- John P. Sullins III:
Using Robotic Competitions in Undergraduate Philosophy Courses: Studying the Mind through Simple Robotics.
- Fang Tang:
Enhance Students' Hands-On Experience with Robotics.
- Andry Tanoto, Ulf Witkowski, Ulrich Rückert:
Teleworkbench: A Remotely-Accessible Robotic Laboratory for Education.
- Ben Tribelhorn, Zachary Dodds:
Envisioning the Roomba as AI Resource: A Classroom and Laboratory Evaluation.
- Colleen van Lent, Adder Argueta, Russel Casella, Nate Jahns:
Robots in Education: Student Perspectives from the Classroom and the Field.
- Igor M. Verner, Evgeny Korchnoy:
Educating Teacher Students and Pupils through Robotics Courses and Olympiads: A Tiered Approach.
- Igor M. Verner, David J. Ahlgren, David P. Miller:
Robotics Olympiads: A New Means to Facilitate Conceptualization of Knowledge Acquired in Robot Projects.
- Ellen Lowenfeld Walker, Lee Braver:
Robots in an Interdisciplinary Course in the Liberal Arts.
- Kim Wheeler:
RoadNarrows Presents General Purpose Brain-Packs, Controller Boards, and Robots for Education and Research.
- Benjamin H. Willard, Kurt D. Krebsbach:
Map-Making with a Four-Legged Mobile Robot.
- Liudmila S. Yafremava, J. Jill Rogers, M. Anthony Lewis:
Robotics Tools in Neuroscience Education.
- Holly A. Yanco, Hyun Ju Kim, Fred G. Martin, Linda Silka:
Artbotics: Combining Art and Robotics to Broaden Participation in Computing.