Antwerp, Belgium Deepak Dhungana, Rick Rabiser, Norbert Seyff, Goetz Botterweck (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Automated Configuration and Tailoring of Applications, Antwerp, Belgium, September 20, 2010.
CEUR Workshop Proceedings 688 CEUR-WS.org 2010
Last update Fri May 17 23:48:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rick Rabiser, Paul Grünbacher, Gerald Holl:
Improving Awareness during Product Derivation in Multi-User Multi Product Line Environments.
- Stefan Biffl, Richard Mordinyi, Thomas Moser:
Automated Derivation of Configurations for the Integration of Software(+) Engineering Environments.
- Maurice H. ter Beek, Stefania Gnesi, Alessandro Fantechi, Gianluigi Zavattaro:
Modeling Variability, Evolvability, and Adaptability in Service Computing (a vision for future research).
- Robert Watson, Sutirtha Bhattacharya, Dewayne E. Perry:
Statically Defined Dynamic Architecture Evolution.
- José Galindo, David Benavides, Sergio Segura:
Debian Packages Repositories as Software Product Line Models. Towards Automated Analysis.
- Horst Schirmeier, Matthias Bahne, Jochen Streicher, Olaf Spinczyk:
Towards eCos Autoconfiguration by Static Application Analysis.