Adelaide, South Australia V. Lakshmi Narasimhan, Lakhmi C. Jain (Eds.):
Proceedings of the Australian New Zealand Conference on Intelligent Information Systems, ANZIIS 96, Adelaide, South Australia, 18-20 November 1996.
IEEE 1996, ISBN 0-7803-3667-4
Intelligent Techniques in Health - 1
- M. M. Richardson, James R. Warren:
Induced decision trees for case-based reasoning.
- F. Naghdy, Wai-Kwong Chan:
A FLC based decision support system for body fluid balancing in a major surgery.
- Susan P. Tyerman, P. J. Woods, James R. Warren:
Loop Tutor and Hypertutor: experiences with adaptive tutoring systems.
- Susan E. Spenceley, James R. Warren, Sugath K. Mudali, I. D. Kirkwood:
Intelligent data entry for physicians by machine learning of an anticipative task model.
- David M. W. Powers, Simon E. Dixon, C. Richard Clark, Darren L. Weber:
Cocktails and brainwaves-experiments with complex and subliminal auditory stimuli.
Aritficial Neural Networks - 1
- N. Prakash, K. Garg, Y. C. Chopra:
SQL translator using artificial neural networks.
- I. Kaminskyj, P. Voumard:
Enhanced automatic source identification of monophonic musical instrument sounds.
- Habib Mir Mohamad Hosseini, Abdesselam Bouzerdoum:
A combined method for Persian and Arabic handwritten digit recognition.
- Honghua Dai, James Liu, Victor Ciesielski:
An analysis of criteria for the evaluation of learning performance.
- Suthikshn Kumar, Kevin E. Forward, M. Palaniswami:
A review of design aspects for neurocomputers.
- Danny Kilis, E. Ackerman, James R. Slagle:
Embedding global physiological data in an artificial neural network.
Intelligent Techniques in Health - 2
Language and Storage Issues
Image and Speech Processing - 1
Artificial Neural Networks - 2
- T. D. Gedeon:
Indicators of input contributions: analysing the weight matrix.
- Ali Reza Mirhosseini, Hong Yan:
Neural networks for learning human facial features from labeled graph models.
- Suhuai Luo, R. W. King:
Automatic human face modeling in model-based facial image coding.
- Peter Lozo, N. Nandagopal:
Selective transfer of spatial patterns by presynaptic facilitation in a shunting competitive neural layer.
- M. D. Lee:
A neural network which learns psychological internal representations.
Fuzzy Logic - 1
Fuzzy Logic - 2
Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Artificial Neural Networks - 3
Image and Speech Processing - 2
Last update Sat May 18 18:06:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nawwaf N. Kharma, Majd Alwan, Peter Y. K. Cheung:
An incremental machine learning mechanism applied to robot navigation.
- Peter W. Eklund, S. D. Kirkby, Simon Pollitt:
A dynamic multi-source Dijkstra's algorithm for vehicle routing.
- Kurt Malmstrom, L. Munday, Joaquin Sitte:
Reinforcement learning of path-finding behaviour by a mobile robot.
- X. Thong Nguyen, Abdesselam Bouzerdoum, Robert E. Bogner:
Backward tracking of motion trajectories for velocity estimation.
- N. Mani:
A two-way graph partitioning using a heuristic procedure.
- Majd Alwan, Peter Y. K. Cheung, Akram Saleh, Nour E. Cheikh Obeid:
Combining goal-directed, reactive and reflexive navigation in autonomous mobile robots.