Washington, DC, USA Mary Lou Soffa, Mary Jane Irwin (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, ASPLOS 2009, Washington, DC, USA, March 7-11, 2009.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-406-5
Lessons learned and looking ahead
- Mark Gebhart, Bertrand A. Maher, Katherine E. Coons, Jeffrey R. Diamond, Paul Gratz, Mario Marino, Nitya Ranganathan, Behnam Robatmili, Aaron Smith, James H. Burrill, Stephen W. Keckler, Doug Burger, Kathryn S. McKinley:
An evaluation of the TRIPS computer system.
- Constantin Pistol, Christopher Dwyer, Alvin R. Lebeck:
Architectural implications of nanoscale integrated sensing and computing.
Reliable systems I
- Soyeon Park, Shan Lu, Yuanyuan Zhou:
CTrigger: exposing atomicity violation bugs from their hiding places.
- Stelios Sidiroglou, Oren Laadan, Carlos Perez, Nicolas Viennot, Jason Nieh, Angelos D. Keromytis:
ASSURE: automatic software self-healing using rescue points.
- Andrew Lenharth, Vikram S. Adve, Samuel T. King:
Recovery domains: an organizing principle for recoverable operating systems.
- Martin Dimitrov, Huiyang Zhou:
Anomaly-based bug prediction, isolation, and validation: an automated approach for software debugging.
Prediction and accounting
Reliable systems II
Power and storage in enterprise systems
Last update Sat May 25 02:00:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page