Hong Kong, China Proceedings of 2012 IEEE-EMBS International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics, Hong Kong, China, January 5-7, 2012.
IEEE 2012, ISBN 978-1-4577-2176-2
Last update Wed May 22 22:54:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Zhi-Pei Liang:
- K. Hashiodani, S. Takada, Y. Fukumizu, H. Yamauchi, Yoshimasa Kurumi, Tohru Tani:
Robustly separating sound components in human body based on 2-ch ICA and EM algorithm with dirichlet distribution.
- Shima Okada, Naruhiro Shiozawa, Masaaki Makikawa:
Body movement in children with ADHD calculated using video images.
- Mohd Hafidz Abdullah, Jafri Malin Abdullah, Mohd Zaid Abdullah:
Seizure detection by means of Hidden Markov Model and Stationary Wavelet Transform of electroencephalograph signals.
- F. Shiman, S. H. Safavi, F. M. Vaneghi, M. Oladazimi, M. J. Safari, F. Ibrahim:
EEG feature extraction using parametric and non-parametric models.
- Vijaylaxmi. P. Jain, V. D. Mytri, V. V. Shete, B. K. Shiragapur:
Sleep stages classification using wavelettransform & neural network.
- Lin Wang, Lin Shi, Defeng Wang:
Scatter correction in cone-beam CT based on deconvolution.
- Tai-yu Shi, Che-chou Shen:
Golay excitation for dual-frequency tissue harmonic imaging.
- Alexander Kazantsev, Julia Ponomareva, Pavel Kazantsev, Rafael Digilov, Ping Huang:
Development of e-health network for in-home pregnancy surveillance based on artificial intelligence.
- Tomasz Bien, Georg Rose:
Algorithm for calibration of the electromagnetic tracking system.
- Samir H. Abdul-Jauwad, Mansour I. AlJaroudi:
Developing a wireless DICOM for Osirix.
- Baochun Wu, Min Li, Yaning Yang, Weiwei Zhang:
ECG acquisition circuit design based on C8051F330.
- Liwei Hao, Dongyan Jia, Guo Dan, Qianjing Feng, Siping Chen:
Enhancing low-dose CT images in the EHR based on HTML5.
- Wolfgang Schramm, Harald Köstinger, Klaus Bayrhammer, Michael Fiedler, Thomas Grechenig:
Developing a hospital information system ecosystem for creating new clinical collaboration methodologies.
- Chendi Wang, Feng Wang:
An emotional analysis method based on heart rate variability.
- Ihsan A. Oz, Masood Mehmood Khan:
Efficacy of biophysiological measurements at FTFPs for facial expression classification: A validation.
- Kang-Ming Chang, Sih-Huei Chen, Hsin-Yi Lee:
Wireless accelerator based body posture stability detection and application for meditation practitioners.
- Qing Pan, Pan Yang, Rui Zhang, Chengyu Lin, Shijin Gong, Li Li, Jing Yan, Gangmin Ning:
A mobile health system design for home and community use.
- Sumalee Chanchalor, Sineenart Konsue, Orawan Chanchalor:
Health effects of playing online game: Vocational and technical students in Thailand.
- H. S. Oh, J. S. Choi, D. W. Kang, H. S. Kim, J. W. Seo, G. R. Tack:
Development of simple camera-based system for lower limb alignment evaluation during cycling.
- Miroslav Kovac, Fedor Lehocki, Gabriel Valky:
Multi-platform telemedicine system for patient health monitoring.
- Gabriel Valky, Fedor Lehocki:
Modern approach in multiple patients ECG monitoring.
- Seung-Rok Kang, Gu-Young Jung, Dong-An Moon, Song-Sik Choi, Jung-Ja Kim, Tae-Kyu Kwon:
Analysis of the effect of horseback riding exercise equipment on the human body.
- Enar Reilent, Alar Kuusik, Madis Puju:
Real-time data streaming for functionally improved eHealth solutions.
- Gyeongwoo Gang, Chul Hong Min, Tae-Seon Kim:
Design of bio-signal based physical activity monitoring system.
- Mohammad Mahdi Kheirikhah, Alireza Khodayari, S. M. Nikpey:
Design and modeling of a new biomimetic earthworm robot for endoscopy actuated by SMA wires.
- Dorrin Khazaei, Keivan Maghooli, Fardin Afdideh, Hilda Azimi:
A unimodal person authentication system based on signing sound.
- Patcharaporn Paokanta, Napat Harnpornchai:
Risk analysis of Thalassemia using knowledge representation model: Diagnostic Bayesian Networks.
- R. U. K. Raja Mohd Radzi, Wahidah Mansor, J. Johari:
Electrical properties of mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Xiayi Lv, Shuihong Li, Wei Liu, Hong Yan, Xuemei Wang:
Recognition of staphylococcus aureus by new carborane derivative.
- Amin Farahabadi, Eiman Farahabadi, Hossein Rabbani, Mohammad Parsa Mahjoub, Alireza Mehri Dehnavi:
Ischemia detection via dynamic time warping and fuzzy rules.
- Amin Farahabadi, Eiman Farahabadi, Hossein Rabbani, Mohammad Parsa Mahjoub:
Detection of QRS complex in electrocardiogram signal based on a combination of hilbert transform, wavelet transform and adaptive thresholding.
- Manzil Zaheer, Jaspreet Singh Suri, Harshal B. Nemade:
Primary side control based inductively coupled powering scheme for biomedical implants.
- Liang Liu, Mihail Popescu, Marilyn Rantz, Marjorie Skubic:
Fall detection using doppler radar and classifier fusion.
- Yi He, Ye Li, Shu-Di Bao:
Fall detection by built-in tri-accelerometer of smartphone.
- Luca Della Toffola, Shyamal Patel, Muzaffer Y. Ozsecen, Ravi Ramachandran, Paolo Bonato:
A wearable system for long-term monitoring of knee kinematics.
- Y. Zhao, Karin Tonn, Khalil Niazmand, Urban M. Fietzek, Lorenzo T. D'Angelo, A. Ceballos-Baumann, Tim C. Lueth:
Online FOG Identification in Parkinson's disease with a time-frequency combined Algorithm.
- Natthapon Pannurat, Pitchakan Theekakul, Surapa Thiemjarus, Ekawit Nantajeewarawat:
Toward real-time accurate fall/fall recovery detection system by incorporating activity information.
- Ramona Rednic, Elena I. Gaura, James Brusey, John Kemp:
Wearable posture recognition systems: Factors affecting performance.
- Young-Sook Lee, Wan-Young Chung:
Automated abnormal behavior detection for ubiquitous healthcare application in daytime and nighttime.
- Hong Liu, Kea-Tiong Tang, Jo-Yu Wu, Guoxing Wang:
A digitally trimmable low-noise low-power analog front-end for EEG signal acquisition.
- Nima Hemmati, S. Kamaledin Setarehdan, H. Ahmadi Noubari:
Multi-channel Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) system for noninvasive monitoring of brain activity.
- Wei He, Pengfei Wei, Liping Wang, Yuexian Zou:
A novel EMD-based Common Spatial Pattern for motor imagery brain-computer interface.
- Seyed Navid Resalat, Valiallah Saba, Fardin Afdideh, Ali Heidarnejad:
High-speed SSVEP-based BCI: Study of various frequency pairs and inter-sources distances.
- S. Sinem Uzun, Serdar Yildirim, Esen Yildirim:
Emotion primitives estimation from EEG signals using Hilbert Huang Transform.
- Yilin Song, Nansen Lin, Chunxiu Liu, Mixia Wang, Shuai Zhou, Xinxia Cai:
The dual mode micro electrode arrays and integrated detection system for neuroelectrical and neurochemical detection.
- M. Usman Akram, Ibaa Jamal, Anam Tariq, Junaid Imtiaz:
Automated segmentation of blood vessels for detection of proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- Wei Tan, Gang Cheng, Jing Ye, Xiaodong Han:
Research on model-based 2D strain algorithm for non-invasive carotid plaque characterization.
- Xin Yang, Wanji He, Jiaoying Jin, Xuming Zhang, Ming Yuchi, Mingyue Ding:
A hybrid method to segment common carotid arteries from 3D ultrasound images.
- Li-Na Pu, Ping Yang, Xin-Yu Zhang, Yuan-Ting Zhang:
A quantitative study of the effect of blood viscosity and bulk modulus of plaque compositions on the vulnerability of an atherosclerotic plaque using a 3D fluid-structure interaction model.
- Fumio Nogata, Yasunari Yokota, Yoko Kawamura, Hiroyuki Morita, Yoshihiro Uno:
Novel technique for visualizing heart motion without using ultrasonic cardiography.
- Shulin Zhang, Ming Liu, Jia Zeng, Yongliang Wang, Xiangyan Kong, Xiaoming Xie:
Signal integrity evaluation for fetal magnetocardiography.
- Tariq Abdulla, Jean-Marc Schleich, Ron Summers:
Multiscale modelling of Notch-mediated lateral induction.
- Q. Wei, C. W. Zhu, K. W. Seong, Z. H. Lee, H. C. Jeon, B. S. Song, J. H. Cho:
Design of a wireless skin moisture detection system using a capacitive sensor.
- N. S. A. Zulkifli, F. K. Che Harun, N. S. Azahar:
Centralized heart rate monitoring telemetry system using ZigBee wireless sensor network.
- D. J. Kim, Q. Wei, J. H. Lee, K. W. Seong, D. W. Kim, M. N. Kim, J. H. Cho:
Design a wireless capacitive sensor detection system with power line communication for liquid volume of intravenous drip measurement.
- Bishal Lamichhane, Steven Mudda, Francesco Regazzoni, Alessandro Puiatti:
LEXCOMM: A low energy, secure and flexible communication protocol for a heterogenous body sensor network.
- Ramin Ahmadi, Ahad Jahangiry, Shahram Babaie, Maryam Kordlar:
Localization in wireless sensor network by using mobile stations.
- Hsien Che Hung, Daming Wei, Wenxi Chen:
A CMOS analog front end design in multi-lead ECG system for ubiquitous healthcare.
- Jeen-Shing Wang, Guan-Rong Shih, Wei-Chun Chiang:
Sleep stage classification of sleep apnea patients using decision-tree-based support vector machines based on ECG parameters.
- Yasunari Yokota, Yoko Kawamura, Naoki Matsumaru, Kunihiro Shirai:
Monitoring of premonitories septic shock in heart-rate variability.
- Youqing Wang, Xiangwei Wu:
An adaptive glucose prediction method using auto-regressive (AR) model and Kalman filter.
- Eui-Sung Jung, Dong Ho Shin, Ki-Woong Seong, Jyung Hyun Lee, Jang-Woo Lee, Hui Sup Cho, Myoung Nam Kim, Jin-Ho Cho:
Measurement of directivity for the design of an implantable microphone implanted under an artificial skin model.
- Sarah Vakili, Nima Tehranchian, Maryam Tajziehchi, Iman Mohammad Rezazadeh, Xiangyu Wang:
An empirical study on the relations between EEG alpha-beta entropy & EQ- IQ test scores.
- Jae-Hwan Yu, Byoung-Hoon Lee, Deok-Hwan Kim:
EOG based eye movement measure of visual fatigue caused by 2D and 3D displays.
- C. W. N. F. Che Wan Fadzal, Lee Yoot Khuan, Wahidah Mansor:
Frequency content analysis of brainwave C3 and P3 for dyslexia related writing disorder.
- Bao Feng, Zhu Liang Yu, Zhenghui Gu, Yuanqing Li:
Identifying activated brain regions from fMRI data based on blind non-negative component separation technique.
- Tao Jiang, Xiaoming Wu, Shifu Zhang:
Functional localization of the cortical motor area in the brain based on wavelet analysis of slow cortical potential.
- Sara A. Ahmed, Tamer M. Nassef, Neveen I. Ghali, Gerald Schaefer, Aboul Ella Hassanien:
Determining protrusion cephalometric readings from panoramic radiographic images.
- M. Huangfu, Shinsuke Konaka, Masatake Akutagawa, Takahiro Emoto:
The improved matching method to cell extract using ellipse template.
- Neda Behzadfar, Hamid Soltanian-Zadeh:
Automatic segmentation of brain tumors in magnetic resonance images.
- Jie Lu, Defeng Wang, Lin Shi, Pheng-Ann Heng:
Automatic liver segmentation in CT images based on Support Vector Machine.
- Xingang Liu, Qinglao Yang, Hou Qing, Na Long:
A new global optimization strategy for medical image elastic registration.
- Omar Mohd. Rijal, Hossien Ebrahimian, Norliza Mohd. Noor:
Determining features for discriminating PTB and normal lungs using phase congruency model.
- Suthit Rattathanapad, P. Mittrapiyanuruk, Pakorn Kaewtrakulpong, Bunyarit Uyyanonvara, C. Sinthanayothin:
Vessel extraction in retinal images using multilevel line detection.
- Lin Wang, Defeng Wang, Lin Shi, Winnie C. W. Chu:
Radiographs enhancement based on unsharp masking and Gray-level Grouping.
- Tigang Jiang, Lixue Yin:
3D/4D cardiac ultrasound image registration from low cost 2D ultrasound instrument.
- Ming Chen, Cishen Zhang:
On convolution model for ultrasound echo signal processing.
- Nafiza Saidin, Harsa Amylia Mat Sakim, Umi Kalthum Ngah, Ibrahim Lutfi Shuaib:
The graph cuts technique, breast density and abnormality detection.
- Heather Ting Ma, Haiyan Lv, Alvin F. W. Li, James F. Griffith, Yixiang Wang, Anthony Wai Leung Kwok, Ping Chung Leung:
Perfusion study on Modic changes of spine based on DCE-MRI.
- X. Y. Zhao, P. Shi, Y. H. Sun, N. Lan:
Reflex activities of the urinary bladder in intact and spinally transected rats with bladder filling and sacral neuromodulation.
- V. Kongkarn, S. Sukree:
A framework for applying an intelligent agent to monitor, interpret, and report risk of online computer game addiction in children and early adolescents in Thailand.
- Shameem Fathima, Nisar Hundewale:
Comparitive analysis of machine learning techniques for classification of arbovirus.
- Mao Li, Yan Li, Peng Wen:
Tumor-induced effects on PO2 distribution in a normal tissue.
- Tshegofatso Thejane, Fulufhelo Vincent Nelwamondo, Jacoba E. Smit, Tshilidzi Marwala:
Influence of the auditory canal number of segments and radius variation on the outer ear frequency response.
- X. M. Chen, S. H. Pun, Y. M. Gao, P. U. Mak, M. I. Vai, M. Du:
Study on transfer function of intra-body communication based on quasi-static electric field modeling.
- Mohamad Abou El-Nasr, Heba A. Shaban:
Rectangular template-based coherent IR-UWB correlator receivers for wireless body sensor networks (WBSNs).
- Zhao Xu, Ye Li:
A cross-layer optimization design for implanted BAN communication system.
- Torfinn Berset, Iñaki Romero, Alex Young, Julien Penders:
Robust heart rhythm calculation and respiration rate estimation in ambulatory ECG monitoring.
- Christos Bellos, Athanasios Papadopoulos, Roberto Rosso, Dimitrios I. Fotiadis:
Categorization of patients' health status in COPD disease using a wearable platform and random forests methodology.
- Chihwen Cheng, Clark Brown, Tamara New, Todd H. Stokes, Carlton Dampier, May D. Wang:
SickleREMOTE: A two-way text messaging system for pediatric sickle cell disease patients.
- Fatimah Ibrahim, Siti Asnom Ahmad:
Assessment of upper body muscle activity during salat and stretching exercise: A pilot study.
- Alireza Akhavian, Mohsen Judy, Amir M. Sodagar:
Anti-logarithmic quantization for data reduction in multi-channel intra-cortical neural recording implants.
- Makoto Shigeta, Takahiro Emoto, Masatake Akutagawa, Yoshio Kaji, Kazuhiko Furukawa, Fumio Shichijo, Hirofumi Nagashino, Yohsuke Kinouchi:
Difference of perceptual response between auditory stimuli and recalling them.
- Yoshiaki Nakao, Atsushi Kodabashi, Masaru Yarita, Toshiro Fujimoto, Toshiyo Tamura:
Temporal activities during P3 components on the working memory-related brain regions: N-back ERP study.
- Hirofumi Nagashino, Yohsuke Kinouchi, Ali A. Danesh, Abhijit S. Pandya:
A neuronal network model with STDP for tinnitus and its management by sound therapy.
- Qing Liu, Carmen C. Y. Poon, Yuan-Ting Zhang:
A novel method to estimate baroreflex sensitivity based on pulse transit time.
- Satoru Hanada, Masaki Sekine, Toshiyo Tamura, Tomokazu Shinchi, Toshiro Fujimoto:
Characteristic of autonomic nerve activation during aerobic interval training in comparison with aerobic endurance training in cardiac rehabilitation.
- Ziming Zeng, Tony Shepherd, Reyer Zwiggelaar:
Hierarchical modelling for unsupervised tumour segmentation in PET.
- M. Muthu Rama Krishnan, U. Rajendra Acharya, Chua Kuang Chua, Lim Choo Min, E. Y. K. Ng, Milind M. Mushrif, Augustinus Laude:
Application of intuitionistic fuzzy histon segmentation for the automated detection of optic disc in digital fundus images.
- Abdalla Mostafa, Hesham A. Hefny, Neveen I. Ghali, Aboul Ella Hassanien, Gerald Schaefer:
Evaluating the effects of image filters in CT Liver CAD system.
- Niraj P. Doshi, Gerald Schaefer, Arcangelo Merla:
Enhancement of nailfold capillaroscopy images.
- Yixiao Zhu, Qingsong Zhu, Lili Wang, Yaoqin Xie:
Hybrid deformable registration method joint using TPS and B-spline in CT image.
- Xi Qiu, Lin Shi, Defeng Wang:
Mouse brain histology reconstruction based on piecewise registration and correction.
- Shun'ichi Tano, Keisuke Suzuki, Kenji Miki, Natsuko Watanabe, Mitsuru Iwata, Tomohiro Hashiyama, Junko Ichino, Ken Nakayama:
Simple augmented reality system for 3D ultrasonic image by see-through HMD and single camera and marker combination.
- Hui Zhang, Xiaoming Tao:
From wearable to aware: Intrinsically conductive electrotextiles for human strain/stress sensing.
- Chang-Ming Yang, Tsair Kao, Tzu-Lin Yang, Chih-Chung Wu:
Performance assessment of active electrode applied in wearable physiological monitoring system.
- John Kemp, Elena I. Gaura, James Brusey:
Predicting uncompensable heat stress with embedded, wearable sensors.
- Sailesh Conjeti, Rajiv Ranjan Singh, Rahul Banerjee:
Bio-inspired wearable computing architecture and physiological signal processing for on-road stress monitoring.
- Shuhei Terada, Dai Hanawa, Kimio Oguchi:
Relationship between fatigue and foot pressure while walking.
- Dandan Tao, Haoshi Zhang, Zhenxing Wu, Guanglin Li:
Real-time performance of textile electrodes in electromyogram pattern-recognition based prosthesis control.
- Niraj P. Doshi, Gerald Schaefer, Arcangelo Merla:
Nailfold capillaroscopy pattern recognition using texture analysis.
- Jae Young Choi, Dae Hoe Kim, Yong Man Ro:
Combining multiresolution local binary pattern texture analysis and variable selection strategy applied to computer-aided detection of breast masses on mammograms.
- Aminmohammad Roozgard, Samuel Cheng, Hong Liu:
Malignant nodule detection on lung CT scan images with kernel RX-algorithm.
- Tarun Wadhawan, Rui Hu, George Zouridakis:
Detection of blue-whitish veil in melanoma using color descriptors.
- Bartosz Krawczyk, Gerald Schaefer, Michal Wozniak:
Breast thermogram analysis using a cost-sensitive multiple classifier system.
- Hadi Sabahi, Hamid Soltanian-Zadeh, Lisa Scarpace, Tom Mikkelsen:
Voxel-based treatment prediction of glioblastoma multiform tumor using diffusion tensor imaging.
- Yin-Yin Liao, Chia-Hui Li, Chih-Kuang Yeh:
An approach based on strain-compounding technique and ultrasound Nakagami imaging for detecting breast microcalcifications.
- Shaoyin Wang, Jun Feng, Xinlong Tong, Hui Liu, Xiaowei He:
Automated abnormality detection of craniomaxillofacial based on Statistical Deformable Models.
- Yamato Tamura, Takehiro Miyasaka, Juichiro Shimizu:
Increased heart rate reduced crossbridge formation in beating rat whole heart.
- Yu Hao, Su Quan, Tang Jiandong:
Development of analyzer for non-invasive detection of helicobacter pylori with CO2 collecting card.
- Yunfeng Wu, Suxian Cai, Meng Lu, Zhangting Zhong, Jia He, Fang Zheng, Fang Xu, Lei Shi, Chun Xia:
A gait cadence measurement method based on match filter and turns detection for human locomotion monitoring.
- Yuko Tsumagari, Atsushi Kodabashi, Yuji Higashi, Toshiro Fujimoto, Toshiyo Tamura, Noriaki Kuwahara:
Examination of appropriate stimuli to attention inducement.
- Seong Tak Woo, Eui-Sung Jung, Ki-Woong Seong, Jyung Hyun Lee, Myoung Nam Kim, Jee Hyun Kim, Jin-Ho Cho:
The design of temporal bone implantable microphone for masticatory movement noise reduction.
- Jang-Woo Lee, Hyung-Gyu Lim, Eui-Sung Jung, Ki-Woong Seong, Jyung Hyun Lee, Jee Hyun Kim, Myoung Nam Kim, Jin-Ho Cho:
Membrane design of vibration transducer to drive round window to increase vibration displacement.
- Yu Huang, Xiaohong Sui, Guoxing Wang:
Effective stimulation parameters affecting the stimulating threshold for epi-retinal prostheses.
- Hyung-Gyu Lim, Ki-Woong Seong, Eui-Sung Jung, Jyung Hyun Lee, Jae Hoon Park, Hee Joon Park, Chul-Ho Won, Jin-Ho Cho:
Necessity of human middle ear characteristics at design of piezoelectric type round window vibrator.
- Surapa Thiemjarus, Pongwat Poomchoompol, Ithipan Methasate, Thanaruk Theeramunkong:
Constraints of accelerometer-based range of motion estimation.
- Kazuo Kiguchi, Kaori Tamura, Yoshiaki Hayashi, Masaru Ueno, Tsuneyuki Kobayashi, Masaaki Mawatari:
Influence of origins and insertions of muscles on artificial hip joint dislocation.
- Mareike Schulze, Tsung-Han Liu, Jiang Xie, Wu Zhang, Klaus-Hendrik Wolf, Tilman Calliess, Henning Windhagen, Michael Marschollek:
Unobtrusive ambulatory estimation of knee joint angles during walking using gyroscope and accelerometer data - a preliminary evaluation study.
- Naruhiro Shiozawa, Shin Arai, Shima Okada, Masaaki Makikawa:
Gait analysis of sit-to-walk motion by using portable acceleration monitor device for fall prevention.
- Takashi Kato, Leow Chi Cheng, Jun Ito, Koji Ikuta:
Development of wearable measurement system for abdominal palpation.
- Huiran Zhang, Jiang Xie, Michael Marschollek, Mareike Schulze, Zheng Tang, Wu Zhang:
Visual synchronization analysis of simple color stimuli.
- Gul Shaira Banu, Amjath Fareeth, Nisar Hundewale:
Prediction of breast cancer in mammagram image using support vector machine and fuzzy C-means.
- Zhenhe Ma, Zhigang Li, Qiaoyun Wang, Mengchao Li, Zhonghai He:
Spectral domain optical coherence tomography for imaging human skin in vivo.
- Longjun He, Xing Ming, Wenxiang Ding, Qian Liu:
A novel approach to remote access picture archiving and communication system on mobile devices over wireless networks.
- Hamman W. Samuel, Osmar R. Zaïane:
PSST... privacy, safety, security, and trust in health information websites.
- Chih-Yen Chiang, I.-Ting Kuo, Mei-Yung Tsou, Kuang-Yi Chang, Steen J. Hsu, Chia-Tai Chan:
MID-based electronic data collection and adaptive drug delivery model for improving quality of PCA services.
- Dong-Wook Kim, Hyung-Gyu Lim, Ki-Woong Seong, Jyung Hyun Lee, Hee Joon Park, Byung-Seop Song, Myoung Nam Kim, Jin-Ho Cho:
Verification of open platform board and bluetooth dongle for wireless controlling binaural hearing aids.
- Rita Noumeir, Jean François Pambrun:
Learning DICOM by solving real clinical problems.
- Sen Liu:
Importance of improving scoring methods in predicting protein free-energy changes.
- XianLi An, XiGeng Zheng:
Post-training corticosterone opposingly modulates fear conditioning of high and low anxiety rats.
- A. B. Orun, F. Kurugollu, Huseyin Seker:
Behaviour analysis of micro-organisms to observe invisible substance effects: Towards the more sensitive biological effect detectors.
- Lorenzo Picinali, Charalambos Chrysostomou, Huseyin Seker:
The sound of proteins.
- Zeliha Gormez, Olcay Kursun, Ahmet Sertbas, Nizamettin Aydin, Huseyin Seker:
Statistical bias and variance of gene selection and cross validation methods: A case study on hypertension prediction.
- Jeong A. Nam, Yeon Jeong Oh, Abdullah-Al-Nahain, Euisang Yoo, Sung Young Park:
Preparation of cross-linked biodegradable copolymers based polycarbanion of 3-arm PL(D)LA with brominated pluronic and stereocomplex mediated gelation behavior.
- Bowei Zhang, Zhenyu Li, Qiuchen Yuan, Chia-pin Chang, Mona E. Zaghloul:
Point-of-care early HIV diagnosis system on the CMOS & microfluidic hybrid platform.
- Sailesh Conjeti, Dhiraj Puroshottam Jetwani:
Patient identification using high-confidence wavelet based Iris Pattern recognition.
- Wenjian Qin, Tiexiang Wen, Zhen Zheng, Zhicheng Li, Weisong Li, Xiang Fang, Ying Ji, Jia Gu:
A pilot study on simulation of Ultrasound from MRI using ray-based model.
- Hongxia Ding, Ping Yang, Yuan-Ting Zhang:
Estimation of central blood pressure using peripheral upper extremity arterial blood pressure: A comparative study.
- Mahsan Rofouei, Pooya Monajemi, Mike Sinclair, Majid Sarrafzadeh:
Arterial pressure pulse palpation with the Haptic Lens.
- Yali Zheng, Carmen C. Y. Poon, Yuan-Ting Zhang:
Investigation of temporal relationship between cardiovascular variables for cuffless blood pressure estimation.
- K. Y. Shin, T. K. Kim, J. S. Song, S. O. Jin:
Remote blood pressure monitoring using a pulse diagnostic system in TCM and Android-based Tablet PC.
- Motoshi Masuda, Masatake Akutagawa, Takahiro Emoto, Tomoki Kitawaki, Kazuyoshi Kitaoka, Hiroyuki Tanaka, Shigeru Obara, Kazuo Yoshizaki, Shinsuke Konaka, Yohsuke Kinouchi:
Study on blood flow velocity patterns at carotid using one-dimensional computer simulation of human arteries.
- Koki Aoyama, Takahiro Emoto, Masatake Akutagawa, Motoshi Masuda, Shota Minato, Shigeru Obara, Kazuo Yoshizaki, Kazuyoshi Kitaoka, Hiroyuki Tanaka, Shinsuke Konaka, Yohsuke Kinouchi:
Evaluating the atherosclerosis based on blood flow velocity waveform of common carotid artery.
- Wang Longchen, Zhu Gaojie, Wang Jie, Li Bin:
Evaluation and simulation of eight-element phased-array surface coil in 3.0T MRI.
- Xiaolin Gu, Yujin Zong, Hui Zhong, Mingxi Wan:
Parametric perfusion imaging using contrast enhanced ultrasound with bolus administration of contrast agents.
- Chia-Chi Teng, Carter Green, Rob Johnson, Paul Jones, Craig Treasure:
Mobile ultrasound with DICOM and cloud connectivity.
- Shuo Feng, Jim Ji:
Fast pulse design for parallel transmission in MRI using under-determined systems.
- Jia Sen Huo, Yue Xian Zou, Lei Li:
An advanced WCE video summary using relation matrix rank.
- Andreas Panayides, Z. Antoniou, Vassilis I. Barberis, Marios S. Pattichis, Constantinos S. Pattichis, Efthyvoulos C. Kyriacou:
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm medical video transmission.
- Ken Chen, Zhicheng Li, Ling X. Li, Jia Gu:
Three dimensional ultrasound guided percutaneous renal puncture: A phantom study.
- Nadja Bressan, Andrew James, Carolyn McGregor:
Trends and opportunities for integrated real time neonatal clinical decision support.
- Yao Shieh, Chien Hung Chang:
Automated ASPECTS scoring system as a clinical support system for acute stroke care.
- Evaggelos Karvounis, Kostas A. Stefanou, Themis P. Exarchos, Alexandros T. Tzallas, Markos G. Tsipouras, Dimitrios I. Fotiadis:
A treatment decision support system for patients receiving Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) therapy.
- Mobyen Uddin Ahmed, Shahina Begum, Peter Funk:
A hybrid case-based system in clinical diagnosis and treatment.
- Firat Duman, Nilufer Ozdemir, Esen Yildirim:
Patient specific seizure prediction algorithm using Hilbert-Huang Transform.
- Hamman W. Samuel, Osmar R. Zaïane, Jane Robertson Zaiane:
Findability in health information websites.
- Huanying Gu, Gai Elhanan, Michael Halper, Zhe He:
Questionable relationship triples in the UMLS.
- Jing Meng, Dong Liang, Liang Song:
Compressed sensing photoacoustic tomography in vivo in time and frequency domains.
- Ying Dong, Jim Ji:
Novel compressive sensing MRI methods with combined sparsifying transforms.
- Daniel T. J. Arthur, Masood M. Khan, Luke C. Barclay:
Image processing for pathological visualization in multitemporal convoluted TIRI.
- Brian D'Alessandro, Atam P. Dhawan:
Blood oxygen saturation estimation in transilluminated images of skin lesions.
- Yuanyuan Shen, Tianfu Wang, Xianfen Diao, Siping Chen:
Numerical analysis of interaction between microbubble and elastic microvessel in low frequency ultrasound field using fluid solid interaction method.
- Xiaoying Liu, Jia Gu, Yaoqin Xie, Jun Xiong, Wenjian Qin:
A new approach to detecting ulcer and bleeding in Wireless capsule endoscopy images.
- R. S. Gad, N. Vetrekar, Ingrid Nazareth, J. S. Parab, G. M. Naik:
Human tissue diagnostics for physiological information using Hyperspectral Image model.
- Kevin Hung, C. C. Lee, W. M. Chan, Sheung-On Choy, Paul Kwok:
Development of novel wearable sensors for mobile health.
- Peng Shang, Xueling Bai:
A non-linear contact FE model to evaluate pressure ulcer on buttock-thigh under sitting.
- W. L. Yu, Zhen Wang, Lei Jin:
The experiment study on infrared radiation spectrum of human body.
- Qingsheng Huang, Tianxia Xiao, Jian V. Zhang:
Computational modeling of full-length prochemerin from human.
- Ze-dong Nie, Tengfei Leng, Wenchen Wang, Feng Guan, Lei Wang:
Experimental Characterization of human body communication in shield chamber.
- Ding Liang, Guoru Zhao, Yanwei Guo, Lei Wang:
Pre-impact & impact detection of falls using wireless Body Sensor Network.
- Ren Xu, Jia Liu:
Optimal time-frequency distribution of arterial blood pressure for assessing cerebral autoregulation.
- Ze Zhao, Wan-Hua Lin, Ping Yang, Yuan-Ting Zhang:
Spectral and coherence analysis of the variabilities of heart rate, stroke volume, and systolic blood pressure in exercise stress tests.
- Xuxue Sun, Ping Yang, Yulin Li, Zhifan Gao, Yuan-Ting Zhang:
Robust heart beat detection from photoplethysmography interlaced with motion artifacts based on Empirical Mode Decomposition.
- Dan Wu, Ping Yang, Guan-Zheng Liu, Yuan-Ting Zhang:
Automatic estimation of respiratory rate from pulse transit time in normal subjects at rest.
- G. H. Zhang, Y. X. Zhang, Y. T. Zhang:
A comparison of binary number generators for wireless body sensor networks security.
- Xiaoqin Luo, Fen Miao, Ye Li:
PPG and ECG feature comparison for healthy people and hypertensive patients.
- Yanjuan Geng, Liang Chen, Lan Tian, Guanglin Li:
Comparison of electromyography and mechanomyogram in control of prosthetic system in multiple limb positions.
- Fei Xue, Ye Li, Shu-Di Bao, Chuan Yin, Cun-Zhang Cao:
Healthcare delivery with IP-based sensor networks.
- Yunping Liang, Ye Li:
A low-power and cost-effective AES chip design for healthcare devices.
- Yannian Chen, He Tan, Boping Hu, Ye Li:
Doppler radar based non-contact multi-person respiration signals separation.
- Zigang Dong, Yuanting Zhang:
An integral sampler for analog-to-information converter.
- Ai-Ping Yao, Haixi Li, Jingyong Zhang, Lei Wang:
A novel on-chip soft-started DC-DC buck converter for biomedical applications.
- Dingkun Peng, Jinyong Zhang, Lei Wang:
Experimental result on wireless power management microsystem for endoscopic capsule robot.
- Yan Li, Yuan-Ting Zhang:
A fully-integrated R-MOSFET-C filter for biomedical applications.
- ChangYang Li, Xiuying Wang, Jinhu Chen, Yong Yin, David Dagan Feng:
PET-guided liver segmentation for low-contrast CT via regularized Chan-Vese model.
- Xiuying Wang, Hui Cui, Cherry G. Ballangan, David Dagan Feng:
Lung tumor segmentation and separation from PET volumes based on Tumor-Customized Downhill.
- Xiuying Wang, Chaojie Zheng, Jinhu Chen, Yong Yin, David Dagan Feng:
Deformable registration with excessive deformation correction for lung lesions.
- Fei Yu, Zuo Jing, Yating Wu:
Design of Hilbert transformation module in Katsevich Algorithm of helical CT.
- Xiaojuan Shen:
Symmetry Recurrence in protein sequence and structure with Pearson's correlation coefficients.
- Xueling Bai, Peng Shang:
The biomechanics analysis of anatomical morphology of skeleton.
- Huina Wang, Lei Jin, Wei Yu, Li Chen, Xiaoming Ouyang, Xue Wang, Jing Yang:
The treatment effects of HET0016 on demyelinating Mice induced by cuprizone.
- Jing Zhou, Li-yi Jiang, Su-juan Liu, Xiao-Ming Wu:
Diagnosis algorithm of sleep apnea syndrome.
- Natthapol Watthanawisuth, Tanom Lomas, Adisorn Tuantranont:
Wireless black box using MEMS accelerometer and GPS tracking for accidental monitoring of vehicles.
- Fengchao Yu, Huafeng Liu, Pengcheng Shi:
PEt image reconstruction based on particle filter framework.
- Xuegang Xin, Jijun Han, Yanqiu Feng, Qianjin Feng, Wufan Chen:
Inverse design of an organ-oriented RF Coil for the open vertical-field MR-guided focused ultrasound surgery.
- J. Ma, J. Huang, H. Zhang, Q. Feng, Z. Liang, H. Lu, W. Chen:
Algorithm-based low-dose computed tomography image reconstruction.
- Wei Yang, Meiyan Huang, Mei Yu, Zhentai Lu, Qianjin Feng, Wufan Chen:
Region-specific bag-of-visual-words representations for retrieving brain tumors in contrast-enhanced MRI.
- Anake Pomprapa, David Schwaiberger, Burkhard Lachmann, Steffen Leonhardt:
The "music" within thoracic cavity using wavelet filtering.
- Won Kyu Lee, Gih Sung Chung, Hyun Jae Baek, Kwang Suk Park:
Heart sounds measurement using PVDF film sensor and their comparison with RR intervals of ECG signals.
- Xin Zhu, Wenxi Chen, Keiichiro Kitamura, Tetsu Nemoto:
Comparison of pulse rate variability indices estimated from pressure signal and photoplethysmogram.
- Pengjun Xu, Xiaoming Tao, Hao Liu, Shanyuan Wang:
Mechanism of pressure induced baseline shift in bioelectric signals measurement using wearable electrodes.
- Chang-Ming Yang, Tsair Kao, Narisa N. Y. Chu, Chih-Chung Wu, Tzu-Lin Yang:
A textile-based capacitive breath-sensing system.
- Dai Hanawa, Toshiki Morimoto, Shuhei Terada, Tomoki Sakai, Shota Shimazaki, Katsuhiro Igarashi, Kimio Oguchi:
Nose detection in far infrared image for non-contact measurement of breathing.
- Enas Abdulhay, Osama A. Tamimi:
Development of a simulator for patient-ventilator interaction in non-invasive mask ventilation.
- Xi Long, Pedro Fonseca, Jérôme Foussier, Reinder Haakma, Ronald M. Aarts:
Using dynamic time warping for sleep and wake discrimination.
- Elnaz Gederi, Gari D. Clifford:
Fusion of image and signal processing for the detection of obstructive sleep apnea.
- Linlin Jiang, Zunyi Tang, Zhaoqin Liu, Wenxi Chen, Keiichiro Kitamura, Tetsu Nemoto:
Automatic sleep monitoring system for home healthcare.
- Da Woon Jung, Gih Sung Chung, Su-Hwan Hwang, Kwang Suk Park:
Estimation of sleep onset latency based on the correlation between blood pressure and heart beat interval.
- Rohilah Sahak, Wahidah Mansor, Lee Yoot Khuan, Azlee Zabidi, Ihsan Mohd Yassin:
Detection of asphyxia from infant cry using support vector machine and multilayer perceptron integrated with Orthogonal Least Square.
- Hoda Nikamalfard, Huiru Zheng, Haiying Wang, W. Paul Jeffers, Maurice D. Mulvenna, Paul J. McCullagh, Suzanne Martin, Jonathan G. Wallace, Juan Carlos Augusto, William Carswell, Barbara Taylor, Kevin McSorley:
Knowledge discovery from activity monitoring to support independent living of people with early dementia.
- H. Hoshino, M. Miyakawa:
Quantitative evaluation of the recovery stages from hemiplegia using a game controller.
- Eunme Cha, Jeffrey Wood, Joseph Finkelstein:
Using gaming platforms for telemedicine applications: A cross-platform comparison.
- Guan-Feng He, Jin-Woong Park, Sun-Kyung Kang, Sung Tae Jung:
Development of gesture recognition-based serious games.
- James Mc Cann, Haiying Wang, Huiru Zheng, Chris Eccleston:
An interactive assessment system for children with chronic pain.
- Liliana Ferreira, Pedro Ambrosio:
Towards an interoperable health-assistive environment: The eHealthCom platform.
- Rishikesan Kamaleswaran, Carolyn McGregor, Andrew James:
A novel framework for event stream processing of clinical practice guidelines.
- Obinna Anya, Hissam Tawfik, Atulya K. Nagar, Khalid M. Lootah:
A framework for practice-centred awareness and decision support in pervasive e-health.
- M. Duran, I. O. Bucak:
Global pairwise sequence alignment using Hidden Markov Models applied through different scoring schemes.
- Gorkem Serbes, Nizamettin Aydin:
Embolic doppler ultrasound signal detection using modified dual tree complex wavelet transform.
- Gopal K. Dhondalay, Christophe Lemetre, Graham R. Ball:
Modeling estrogen receptor pathways in breast cancer using an Artificial Neural Networks based inference approach.
- Yücel Koçyigit, Huseyin Seker:
Imbalanced data classifier by using ensemble fuzzy c-means clustering.
- Shahab A. Abdulla, Peng Wen:
The effects of time-delay on feedback control of depth of anesthesia.
- Jenna Reps, Jonathan M. Garibaldi, Uwe Aickelin, Daniele Soria, Jack E. Gibson, Richard B. Hubbard:
Discovering sequential patterns in a UK general practice database.
- Dong L. Tong, Clare Coveney, Graham R. Ball:
MS-labeller: Bioinformatics support for quality assessment on high resolution mass spectrometry sample.
- Abdul Hakim H. M. Mohamed, Hissam Tawfik, Lin Norton, Dhiya Al-Jumeily:
Does e-Health technology design affect m-Health informatics acceptance? A case study.
- M. Magliulo, L. Cella, R. Pacelli:
Novel technique radio frequency identification (RFID) based to manage patient flow in a radiotherapy department.
- Kanisorn Jeekortok, Sumalee Chanchalor:
Parent's perspective of children with autism in north - eastern region of Thailand about requirements and factors involved caring children.
- Bunthida Chunngam, Sumalee Chanchalor:
The Study of knowledge and behaviors in learning about Thai herbs through online media.
- Natthakan Iam-on, Tossapon Boongoen:
New soft subspace method to gene expression data clustering.
- Mayur U. Yelpale, S. N. Pethe, Mandar Vidwans, Paresh Jadhav, M. M. Jadhav:
Computer controlled Dynamic wedge collimator for cancer treatment machine.
- Shabnam Novin, Hamid Abrishami Moghaddam, Amir M. Sodagar, Amin Mahnam:
3D computational modeling of epiretinal prosthesis stimulation of the ganglion cell.
- Faisal Mahmood, Arslan Zia, Mehak Fatima:
An intelligent approach for generation of muscular electrotherapy stimulation waveforms.
- Wai Chun Chan, Lin Kai Li, Pun To Yung:
Wearable patch for the electrical, durometry and optical skin measurements in tuberculin skin test.
- Motasem H. Ghanim, Kamariah Hasan, Nazalan Najimudin, Mohd Z. Abdullah:
Design of DNA biosensors and amperometric microchips featuring copper electrodes.
- Geonsoo Jin, Inhwa Yoo, Ki Baek Yeo, Seung Pil Pack, Unhwan Ha, Ji-Woon Yang, Seungoh Han, Se-Hwan Paek, Sungkyu Seo:
Shadow image based high-throughput continuous cell monitoring for point-of-care and telemedicine applications.
- Sean Sandy, Masood Mehmood Khan:
A tongue-activated emergency beacon for immobile patients.
- Enguo Cao, Yoshio Inoue, Tao Liu, Kyoko Shibata:
Estimation of lower limb muscle forces during human sit-to-stand process with a rehabilitation training system.
- Xin He, Yu-Fan Du, Ning Lan:
Validation of a Virtual Arm Model for Movement Control and Rehabilitation.