Liverpool, UK / Changsha, China Fifth International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications, BIC-TA 2010, University of Hunan, Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool, United Kingdom / Changsha, China, September 8-10 and September 23-26, 2010.
IEEE 2010, ISBN 978-1-4244-6437-1
Last update Sat May 18 18:09:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ying Li, Qiang Zhang, Na Ma:
A stratified image-hiding method based on chaos.
- Tiejun Zhou, Ming Wang, Haiquan Fang, Xiaoqun Li:
Global exponential stability of MAM neural network with time delays.
- Jiang Wang, Xianhua Dai, Qian Xiang, Yangyang Deng, Jihua Feng, Zhiming Dai, Caisheng He:
Insights into the combinatorial effects of histone modifications in yeast using association rule mining.
- Guici Chen, Yi Shen, Song Zhu:
H∞ control for neutral linear stochastic time-delay systems via delay feedback controller.
- Haiyan Xie, Ying Xiong:
Inverse synchronization of different chaotic neural networks with mixed delays.
- Lepeng Song, Siyuan Xing, Xiuran Peng, Wu Wen:
Variable structure fuzzy-PI control for strategy of maximal wind energy capture and conversion of doubly fed induction generators.
- Yibin Li, Yong Song, Caihong Li:
Selection of parameters for phase space reconstruction of chaotic time series.
- Lihong Peng, Lipeng Liu, Shi Chen, Quanwei Sheng:
A network comparison algorithm for predicting the conservative interaction regions in protein-protein interaction network.
- Cong Zheng, Jinde Cao:
Synchronization of stochastic dynamical networks with general coupling.
- Weifeng Zhu, Xu Wang, Liufang Yao, Qi Fei:
Simulation run allocation for optimization of order-up-to level configuration in a complex logistics.
- Hang Zhang, Xiangzhen Zan, Changcheng Huang, Xiangou Zhu, Chengwen Wu, Shudong Wang, Wenbin Liu:
Detecting dense subgraphs in complex networks based on edge density coefficient.
- Liufang Yao, Weifeng Zhu:
Visual simulation framework of iron and steel production scheduling based on Flexsim.
- Miguel A. Martínez-del-Amor, Ignacio Pérez-Hurtado, Mario J. Pérez-Jiménez, Agustin Riscos-Núñez, M. Angels Colomer:
A new simulation algorithm for multienvironment probabilistic P systems.
- Jianbin Xiong, Zhenkun Li, Luqiao Fan, Dongping Liu:
Improved depth first algorithm and its application in information retrieval.
- Jian-Bang Zhao, Lin Gao:
An algorithm for extracting subgraph of specific species from metabolic pathway.
- Feng Wang, Keyi Xing, Xiaoping Xu, Huixia Liu, Xiaojing Sun:
Research on identification algorithm of Hammerstein model.
- Aiqin Liu, He Zhang:
An outlier mining algorithm based on characteristic attribute subspace.
- Xingce Wang, Feng Xu, Chang Leng, Mingquan Zhou, Zhongke Wu, Xinyu Liu:
The study of pre-processing method of brain vessel segmentation based on parameterized statistical model.
- Lei Yang, Yiming Hu, Renfa Li, Degui Xiao, Silin You:
NHDCOM: Node heterogeneous degree-based consistency maintenance method for unstructured P2P systems.
- Na Zhao, Xiaohui Ma, Lu Gan, Yiyun Wei, Peiyuan Sun, Deshan Zhang:
Research on the application of Medical-meteorological forecast model of infectious diarrhea disease in Beijing.
- Hong Niu, Chao Liu, Yajun Zhang, Haiyi Sun:
The bifurcation analysis and chaos anti-control of a differential-algebraic system.
- Tao Wang, Zhi-Gang Chen, Xiao-heng Deng:
Properties of 2×2 game based on genetic algorithm.
- Minling Zhong, Xiuxiang Liu:
Permanence for a predator-prey model with Schenk functional response.
- Guihua Wen, Jun Wen, Lijun Jiang:
Perceptual nearest neighbors for classification.
- Fanxing Hu, Hui Wei:
Neural encoding based on frequency states using multi-spike train data.
- ZhenBo Cheng, Zhidong Deng:
A dynamical policy search model for matching law.
- Qian Wang, Qiang Zhang, Xiaopeng Wei:
Image encryption algorithm based on DNA biological properties and chaotic systems.
- Kang Zhou, Yufang Huang, Zhen Cheng, Yafei Dong:
The application of fixed-length three DNA Segments encoding to maximum flow problem.
- Xiao Ding, Zhixiang Yin, Yong Wang:
A DNA algorithm for maximal matching problem.
- Zhixiang Yin, Hua Chen, Bosheng Song:
Plasmid DNA computing model of 0-1 programming problem.
- Jiawei Luo, Yang Li, Jiachen Guo:
A novel method of recognizing short coding sequences of human genes.
- Shaohong Zhong, Yachun Liu, Renfa Li, Lili Pan:
A novel non-degenerate 2D graphical representation and numerical characterization of DNA sequences.
- Yun Xu, Ying Wang, Xiaohui Yao, YuZhong Zhao:
An EM method based on entropy LD block partition for haplotype inference.
- Eungyeong Kim, Chang Wook Ahn:
DNA sequence generation algorithm using DNA coding method for 0/1 knapsack problem.
- Zhuo Tang, Rong Guan, Kenli Li:
User Authorization Queries in RBAC systems based on DNA computation.
- Yanfeng Wang, Weili Lu, Xuncai Zhang, Guangzhao Cui:
DNA tile assembly model for 0-1 knapsack problem.
- Guangxue Yue, Xu Zhou, Kenli Li, Renfa Li, Liping Zhao, Xiang Yu:
A novel solution for the P2P network observer placement problem on DNA-based supercomputing.
- Xu Zhou, Guangxue Yue, Kenli Li, Xiang Yu, Renfa Li:
A novel and fast parallel solution for the vertex cover problem on DNA-based supercomputing.
- Souhila Sadeg, Habiba Drias, Hafid Aid, Samir Mazouz:
DNA based algorithms for solving both MAX-SAT and MAX-W-SAT problems.
- Aili Han:
DNA solution based on triangle subgraph to the vertex cover problem.
- Dan Wei, Qingshan Jiang:
A DNA sequence distance measure approach for phylogenetic tree construction.
- Michael (Shan-Hui) Ho, Kun-Yu Hung, Chaochang Chiu:
Constructing molecular parallel subtractor and modular with basic bio-logic operations in the Adleman-Lipton model.
- Guoqing Zhao, Wei Deng:
An HMM-based hierarchical clustering method for gene expression time series data.
- Yong Jiang, Kenli Li, Zhishui Zhong, Goodman Makojoa:
An 0(1.414n) volume molecular solution for the 0-1 knapsack problem on DNA-based supercomputing.
- Jin Xu, Xiaoli Qiang, Kai Zhang, Cheng Zhang, Jing Yang, Rongkui Zhang, Hanpin Wang, Yueke Fan, Shudong Wang, Yafei Dong, Zhezhi Wang, Xingui He:
A parallel type of DNA computing model for graph vertex coloring problem.
- Fan Wu, Kenli Li:
Improved molecular solutions for the N-QUEEN problem on DNA-based supercomputing.
- Xuelian Wang, Shiquan Zhong:
Supplier selection model and its algorithm considering multi-period price rebate.
- Zhixiong Liu:
Empirical study of the random number parameter setting for particle swarm optimization algorithm.
- Y. Chen, S. Chang, X. H. Tian:
2nd PCA on 3D protein structure similarity.
- Dmitry S. Kovalenko, Valery A. Kostenko:
A genetic algorithm for construction of recognizers of anomalies in behaviour of dynamical systems.
- Shengyi Jiang, Lianxi Wang:
Unsupervised feature selection based on clustering.
- Reza Akbari, Vahid Zeighami, Koorush Ziarati:
MLGA: A Multilevel Cooperative Genetic Algorithm.
- Qibo Sun, Shangguang Wang, Fangchun Yang:
Quick service selection approach based on particle swarm optimization.
- Bingxing Liu, Jiafu Tang, Yang Yu:
A sweep-heuristic algorithm combined with partition of time and district for large-scale vehicle routing and scheduling problem of pickup and delivery of customers to airport.
- Ye Xu, Dezhan Liu:
Clustering research of handwritten digit recognition by genetic algorithm.
- Attila Benko, György Dósa, Zsolt Tuza:
Bin Packing/Covering with Delivery, solved with the evolution of algorithms.
- Ikou Kaku, Yiyong Xiao:
Implemental techniques and their effectives for evolutionary algorithms used to solve multilevel lot sizing problems.
- San-hong Liu, Fang Zhou:
On stock prediction based on KNN-ANN algorithm.
- Weili Li, Qiaoyu Yin, Xiaochen Zhang:
Continuous quantum ant colony optimization and its application to optimization and analysis of induction motor structure.
- Shi-Juan Cheng:
Ant colony algorithm to reliability optimization in Complex System.
- Jing J. Liang, Quan-Ke Pan, Tiejun Chen:
A Dynamic Multi-swarm Particle Swarm Optimizer for blocking flow shop scheduling.
- Zhiyong Li, Houfu Li, Youwen Chen, Ahmed Sallam:
A hybrid strategy based on niche genetic algorithm and Tabu search and its convergence property.
- Qingwei Ye, Zhimin Feng:
A mutation hybrid algorithm of particle swarm optimization.
- Xiujuan Lei, Jingjing Sun, Xiaojun Xu, Ling Guo:
Artificial bee colony algorithm for solving multiple sequence alignment.
- Xiaxia Cao, Jiafu Tang, Lili Liu, Yang Yu:
The vehicle routing and scheduling best balance model and algorithm for free pickup and delivery service in flight ticket sales companies.
- Qingwei Ye, Dongxing Wu, Yu Zhou, Xiaodong Wang:
The duplicated of partial content detection based on PSO.
- Yu Zhou, Xingkui Zhao, Qingwei Ye, Qing Zhan, Haigang Hu:
The optimized estimation of impulse response function using PSO.
- Qing Zhou, Fang Yu, Liming Cheng, Limin Chen:
A knowledge-based decision making tool in competitive environments.
- Jinbiao Wang, Kaichi Wang:
Union-Intersection Ant System.
- Zhiyong Li, Chao Chen, Chang-an Ren, E. M. Mohammed:
Novel Objective-Space-Dividing Multi-objectives evolutionary algorithm and its convergence property.
- Yang Song, Junzhong Ji, Chunnian Liu:
Enhancing MOEA with component-emphasizing mechanism for multi-objective optimization.
- Degui Xiao, Dan Song, Lixiang Peng, Tingli Li:
Hybrid Model Predictive Control based on modified Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Wen-Juan Ren, Quan-Ke Pan, Jing J. Liang:
An improved harmony search algorithm for multi-dimensional function optimization problem.
- Yunpeng Zhang, Shuqin Liu, Yong Guan, Hongwei Li, Youpeng Fan:
The axial position sensing and signal processing in maglev artificial heart pump.
- Wei Xu, Lingbo Zhang, Xingsheng Gu:
A competitive co-evolutionary cultural differential evolution and its application to constrained optimization in butane alkylation process.
- Yan Zhang, Dunwei Gong:
Evolutionary generation of test data for multiple paths coverage with faults detection.
- Dunwei Gong, Na-na Qin, Xiaoyan Sun:
Evolutionary algorithms for multi-objective optimization problems with interval parameters.
- Shaotan Xu, Yu Huang, Chaoyong Zhang, Kunlei Lian:
Job-shop scheduling problem with multiple process routes considering lot split and setup time.
- Liping Ding, Wenliang Chen, Jianrong Tan, Yixiong Feng:
Multi-objective disassembly line balancing via modified ant colony optimization algorithm.
- Ruirui Ji, Liu Ding, Xiaomei Yan, Ma Xin:
Modelling gene regulatory network by fractional order differential equations.
- Yu-Yan Han, Quan-Ke Pan, Jing J. Liang, Junqing Li:
A Hybrid Discrete Harmony Search Algorithm for blocking flow shop Scheduling.
- Yang Gao, Yi Zhuang, Tianquan Ni, Keke Yin, Tongtong Xue:
An improved genetic algorithm for wireless sensor networks localization.
- Zhenguo Shi, Zongtian Liu, Jianping Chen:
Using logic rules for concept refinement learning in first order logic.
- Wen-Juan Ren, Quan-Ke Pan, Junqing Li, Jing J. Liang:
Tabu search algorithm for solving No-idle permutation Flow Shop Scheduling Problem.
- Yong-yong Zhang, Qiang Huang, Fan Gao, Xiao-yi Sun:
Optimal reservoir operation using a hybrid Simulated Annealing Algorithm-Genetic Algorithm.
- Huanzhe Li, Kunqi Liu, Ning Li:
Improved bees algorithm for the large-scale layout optimization without performance constraints.
- Yuan Cao, Liping Tong, Zidong Zhao:
An improved evolutionary multi-objective optimization method.
- Kiwon Yeom:
Bio-inspired automatic shape formation for swarms of self-reconfigurable modular robots.
- Lei Fan, Yuping Wang, Ning Dong, Liping Jia:
A smoothing evolutionary algorithm based on square search and filled function for global optimization.
- Xiangyang Xu, Shengzhou Xu, Lianghai Jin, Shenyi Zhang:
Using PSO to improve dynamic programming based algorithm for breast mass segmentation.
- Bahman Naderi, Masoud Jenabi, S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, Davoud Talebi:
An electromagnetism-like metaheuristic for sequence dependent open shop scheduling.
- Jie Cheng, Guangzhou Zeng:
Migrating workflow process fragmentation based on cost constraint and balanced granularity.
- De-gan Zhang, Xuejing Kang, Wenbo Dai, Ying Chen, M. Fayek:
A kind of service-aware computing method for Web-based mobile application with uncertainty.
- Kiwon Yeom, Ji-Hyung Park:
Artificial morphogenesis for arbitrary shape generation of swarms of multi agents.
- Xiujuan Lei, Xu Huang, Aidong Zhang:
Improved artificial bee colony algorithm and its application in data clustering.
- Fuwei Zhu, Chong Xu, Guansuo Dui:
Particle swarm hybridize with Gaussian Process Regression for displacement prediction.
- Feng Yao, Weidong Yang:
Improved differential evolution algorithm used for load distribution of hot strip rolling.
- Hai Shen, Li Jin, Yunlong Zhu, Zhu Zhu:
Hybridization of particle swarm optimization with the K-Means algorithm for clustering analysis.
- Jeonghwan Gwak, Kwang Mong Sim:
Novel dynamic diversity controlling EDA and its application to automated bilateral negotiation.
- A. L. Zhang, X. Y. Liu, W. Zhao:
A novel hybrid immune algorithm and its convergence.
- Yi-Bing Li, Hui Huang, Fang Ye:
Spectrum detection model for cognitive radio networks.
- Qianzhi Ma, Xiujuan Lei:
Application of artificial fish school algorithm in UCAV path planning.
- Min Fang, Xiaosong Zhang:
An instances sampling approach based on cellular automata for ensemble learning.
- Kun Wei, Hongya Tuo, Zhongliang Jing:
Improving binary ant colony optimization by adaptive pheromone and commutative solution update.
- Jin-hong Xu:
Distributional characteristics of urban thermal space of Chongqing city.
- Mostafa Fathi Ganji, Mohammad Saniee Abadeh:
Parallel fuzzy rule learning using an ACO-based algorithm for medical data mining.
- Gang Liu, Lina Yang:
Artificial immune controller for PMSM speed regulation system.
- Tao Wang, Jun Wang, Hong Peng, Yanli Deng:
Knowledge representation using fuzzy spiking neural P system.
- Hong Peng, Jun Wang, Gexiang Zhang, Marian Gheorghe:
Timed spiking neural P systems.
- Gexiang Zhang, Chunxiu Liu, Marian Gheorghe:
Diversity and convergence analysis of membrane algorithms.
- Gexiang Zhang, Yuquan Li, Marian Gheorghe:
A multi-objective membrane algorithm for knapsack problems.
- Daniel Díaz-Pernil, Carlos M. Fernandez-Marquez, Manuel García-Quismondo, Miguel A. Gutiérrez-Naranjo, Miguel A. Martínez-del-Amor:
Solving sudoku with Membrane Computing.
- Maria Angels Colomer, Miguel A. Martínez-del-Amor, Ignacio Pérez-Hurtado, Mario J. Pérez-Jiménez, Agustin Riscos-Núñez:
A uniform framework for modeling based on P systems.
- Linqiang Pan, Xiangxiang Zeng, Xingyi Zhang:
Small universal asynchronous spiking neural P systems.
- Yang Sun, Lingbo Zhang, Xingsheng Gu:
Membrane computing based particle swarm optimization algorithm and its application.
- Ignacio Pérez-Hurtado, Luis Valencia-Cabrera, Mario J. Pérez-Jiménez, Maria Angels Colomer, Agustin Riscos-Núñez:
MeCoSim: A general purpose software tool for simulating biological phenomena by means of P systems.
- Yun Jiang, Shuo Wang, Jinbang Xu:
Symport/antiport P systems with look-ahead mode.
- Tao Guan, Ling-Ling Li:
Self-Branching Competitive Learning for image segmentation.
- Hongsong Li, Da Li:
A new image coding scheme based upon self organizing maps.
- Xiao-Mei Sui, Zhang-Rong Zhao:
Sliding mode control based on neural network for giant magnetostrictive smart component.
- Lin Wang, Bo Yang, Yuehui Chen, Xiuyang Zhao, Jun Chang, Haiyang Wang:
Neural network modeling on evolution of hydration reaction for Portland cement.
- Yong Song, Yibin Li, Qun Wang, Caihong Li:
Multi-steps prediction of chaotic time series based on echo state network.
- Bo Wu, Shiyue Wu, Xiaofeng Liu:
Optimization on GA-BP neural network of coal and gas outburst hazard prediction.
- Qing Wu, Chun-Jiang Zhang, Liang Gao, Xinyu Li:
Training neural networks by electromagnetism-like mechanism algorithm for tourism arrivals forecasting.
- Jun-Ying Gan, Jun-Ying Zeng, Si-Bin He:
A study for kernel Heteroscedastic Discriminant Analysis in face recognition.
- Tongtong Xue, Zhuang Yi, Gao Yang, Ruiheng Zhang, Tianquan Ni:
A novel encryption algorithm based on attractor computation for Wireless Sensor Network.
- Hongbin Zhao, Lin Zhao, Ming Sun, Zhen Wang:
Chaotic neural networks with Gauss wavelet self-feedback and their applications to optimization.
- Hongfeng Wang, Yanjie Chen:
A hybrid genetic algorithm for 3D bin packing problems.
- Y. Xue, Y. Zhuang, Q. T. Ni, R. S. Ni:
One improved genetic algorithm applied in the problem of dynamic jamming resource scheduling with multi-objective and multi-constraint.
- Xuesong Ye, Bo Liang, Nan Ying, Chunlong Tu, Ling Xia:
The function of periglomerular cells on olfactory coding in a detailed electrophysiological model of vertebrate olfactory bulb.
- Zhihui Yang, Zhaohui Wen:
Easy verifiable sufficient conditions for existence and exponential stability of periodic solution for delay cellular neural networks.
- Haitao Qin, Kan Liu, Qiao Zhang, Anwen Shen, Jing Zhang:
Online estimating voltage source inverter nonlinearity for PMSM by Adaline neural network.
- Rong-fang Gao, Xiao-yan Wang:
A new well log interpretation model based on Emergent Self-organizing Maps.
- Dong-Chul Park:
Partitioned Feature-based Classifier model with Expertise Table.
- Bo Sun, Chi Xie, Gangjin Wang, Juan Zhang:
The combining prediction of the RMB exchange rate series based on diverse architectural artificial neural network ensemble methodology.
- Feng Chen, Dali Wei, Yongning Tang:
Wavelet analysis based sparse LS-SVR for time series data.
- Xiuchun Xiao, Xiao-hua Jiang, Shi-Yi Xie, Xiao-min Lu, Yunong Zhang:
A neural network model for power system inter-harmonics estimation.
- Jianxu Mao, Caiping Liu, Yaonan Wang:
Remote sensing images classification using fuzzy-rough neural network.
- Kan Liu, Ziqiang Zhu, Jing Zhang, Qiao Zhang, Anwen Shen:
Multi-parameter estimation of non-salient pole permanent magnet synchronous machines by using evolutionary algorithms.
- Xiaochun Li, Tiejun Zhou, Xiaoyong Tang, Xiangwen Cai:
Identification of coding and non-coding sequences in a complete genome using local Hölder exponent formalism and Multi-affinity analysis.
- Guo-liang Li, Xin-xia Wang, Chang-An Wu:
A perception algorithm for discerning non-linearity.
- Na Ma, Qiang Zhang, Ying Li:
Digital image watermarking robust to geometric attacks based on wavelet domain.
- Yuelin Gao, Bo Wang, Xiangping Quan, Jingke Zhou:
A new multi-objective portfolio optimization model based on dual expected utility.
- Yannian Zhang, Yuanqing Wang, Yongjiu Shi:
Optimization of intelligent isolation structure under the action of coupling earthquake.
- Yanling Li, Yi Shen:
Fuzzy C-means cluster segmentation algorithm based on hybridized particle swarm optimization.
- Yichun Xu, Bang Jun Lei, Shuifa Sun, Fangmin Dong, Chilan Chai:
Three particle swarm algorithms to improve coverage of camera networks with mobile nodes.
- Jingshen Zhang, Qiaoliang Li, Hongjuan Liao, Jun Huang:
Scalable collusion secure fingerprinting for multimedia.
- Yun-qiang Li, Ai-lan Wang:
Using genetic algorithm to find near collisions for the compress function of Hamsi-256.
- Yujian Li, Liye Xu:
Unweighted Multiple Group Method with Arithmetic Mean.
- Fan Su, Yang Liu, Liyun Zhou, Menglong Ye:
Information Fusion of crossing network communities based on analyzing interests.
- Yan Sun, Wanliang Wang, Xiaojian Liu:
An improved evaluation method for interactive genetic algorithms and its application in product design.
- Qian Zhang, Hong An, Gu Liu, Wenting Han, Ping Yao, Mu Xu, Xiaoqiang Li:
The optimization of parallel Smith-Waterman sequence alignment using on-chip memory of GPGPU.
- Wenxue Tan, Xiping Wang, Jinju Xi:
An animal disease diagnosis system based on the architecture of binary-inference-core.
- Jianqun Wang, Xuyang Guo:
Application of particle swarm optimization in flood optimal control of reservoir group.
- Ruilin Guo, Yafei Liu, Hua Cheng:
A new analysis method of crop cultivars regional test.
- Ying Huang, Lu Lu:
A methodology for test suit reduction in user-session-based testing.
- Zixian Zhang, Yixiong Feng, Ichiro Hagiwara:
A novel segmentation algorithm for complex 3D mesh model in computer vision.
- Lijie Zhao, Jian Tang, Wen Yu, Heng Yue, Tianyou Chai:
Modelling of mill load for wet ball mill via GA and SVM based on spectral feature.
- Hui Yang, Xu Zhou, Tong Zhou, Zuo Wang, Zhe Wang:
Semantic inclination mining based on dependency grammar for Chinese BLOG.
- Wenju Gao, Yueou Ren, Qiuju Li, Hongyu Wang, Ting Ai:
A wavelet image coder and hardware.
- Jian Cao, Yuanfeng Wang, Dianjie Zhang:
Application of cellular automata to simulate the penetration processes of sulfate ion in concrete.
- Xiangtao Chen, Lijuan Lu:
An improved algorithm of mining Strong Jumping Emerging Patterns based on sorted SJEP-Tree.
- Xing Wang, Jin Zhang, Rulong Wang:
A new olfactory receptor model based on chaos.
- Ali Anaissi, Paul J. Kennedy, Madhu Goyal:
A framework for high dimensional data reduction in the microarray domain.
- Anna Wang, Mo Sha, Limei Liu, Fengyun Zhao:
Fault diagnosis of TE process based on ensemble improved binary-tree SVM.
- Zhao Jin, Jian Jin, WeiYi Liu:
Discovering sub-goals from layered state space.
- Xiaoyan Wang, Yang Yu:
Semantic-driven model of dynamic logistic services composition and optimization based on QoS.
- Jian Chen, Jie Jia, Yingyou Wen, Dazhe Zhao, Jiren Liu:
Efficient link scheduling for TDMA based WMN using multi-objective genetic algorithm.
- Xinyu Li, Liang Gao, Xinyu Shao, Qing Wu:
An effective modified Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm for process planning.
- Fenghua Duan, Xiaonian He:
IOVRPSTW and its improved genetic algorithm.
- Mingwang Zhang, Huaping Chen, Weihua Li:
A finite termination mehrotra-type predictor-corrector algorithm for Semidefinite Optimization.
- Baolin Sun, Chao Gui, Pengyuan Liu:
Energy Entropy Multipath Routing optimization algorithm in MANET based on GA.
- Juanli Wei, Minchao Zhang, Liwen Wang:
A negotiation interaction model between service agents.
- Qingsong Jiang, Shuming Hua, Baoping Zhou:
Discussion on the optimal allocate model about the sickbeds of ophthalmology based on multi-objective optimization method.
- Zhen Zhang, PeiYing Zhang, Zhou Yu:
A novel approach for detecting forged image.
- Zhen Zhang, GuangHua Wang, Yukun Bian, Zhou Yu:
A novel model for splicing detection.
- Hongyuan Gao, Xiaodong Han:
Direction finding of signal subspace fitting based on cultural bee colony algorithm.
- Liu Wei, Chen Ling:
Fast and efficient mining for frequent patterns on biological sequence.
- Jing Wang, Yunquan Zhang, Xianyi Zhang, Xiangzheng Sun, Quanhu Sheng:
QuantWiz: A scalable parallel software package for label-free protein quantification.
- Tuyou Peng, Junxin Cao:
Time slicing and arbitrary horizon extraction algorithm and implementation of 3D SEGY seismic data volume.
- Li Liu:
Optimization of color reproduction based on chromatic properties of multiple real observers.
- Haifang Li, Xiaoyan Qiao, Junjie Chen, Jie Xiang:
The study of data analysis methods based on FMRI brain-computer interface.
- Sik Chung Tam, Hou-Kuan Tam, Lap-Mou Tam, Tong Zhang:
A new optimization method, the Algorithm of Changes, for Bin Packing Problem.
- Hong Huang, Jianwei Li, Hailiang Feng, Ruxi Xiang:
Enhanced semi-supervised local fisher discriminant analysis for gene expression data classification.
- Guofu Feng, Chi Zhang, Dongmei Huang, Xiaoshe Dong:
Porting Molecular Dynamics simulation to heterogeneous multi-core architecture.
- Lidia Ogiela, Marek R. Ogiela:
Cognitive approach to bio-inspired medical image understanding.
- Lilian Huang, Fang Xin:
Generalized synchronization between different fractional-order chaotic systems based on nonlinear feedback.
- Rang Qiu, Min Wu, Chunyu Liu, Hang Jiang, Lingyun Fu:
Definition and analysis of SNP-free regions of current genome wide association study databases.
- Zhujin Zhang, Lin Liu, Jiuyong Li, Zheng Zhang:
Spectral representation of DNA sequences and its application.
- Dongju Jiang, Xingde Zhou:
An improved chaos optimization algorithm based on group searching.
- Jing Zhang, Bin Li, Lianfang Tian:
Lung nodule classification combining rule-based and SVM.
- Bo Meng:
Robust controller design for active queue management system.
- Ruixin Li, Shanghong Zhao, Zhiqiang Ma, Xiaoyan Zhang:
The research of fast recovery spatial information network.
- Shi-gang Wang, Zhi-qiang Hu, Ying-song Li:
Non-fragile H∞ control for a class of nonlinear sampled-data system.
- Masoud Jenabi, Bahman Naderi, S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi:
A bi-objective case of no-wait flowshops.
- Wei Zhang, Liguo Duan, Junjie Chen:
Reasoning and realization based on ontology model and Jena.
- Li Yang, Yanhong Zhou:
Two-phase biomedical named entity recognition based on semi-CRFs.
- Daijun Wei, Dalei Wang:
A stability analysis of a quadratic function chemostat model with time delay.
- Wei-dong Yang, Ji-Zhao Liu, Hong-song Zhu:
A mobility model based on traffic flow theory for Vehicular Delay Tolerant Network.
- Huixin Tian, Bo Meng:
A new modeling method based on bagging ELM for day-ahead electricity price prediction.
- Zhongming Han, Qian Mo, Yanjun Liu, Min Zuo:
Constructing and analyzing folksonomy in online social bookmarking.
- Qiushi Liang, Kenli Li, Teklay Tesfazghi, Muying Li:
A heuristic for task scheduling based on hasse diagram.
- Wenjin Yang, Yantao Zhou, Kenli Li:
A novel Ant algorithm for permutation flow shop problem.
- Dexuan Zou, Jianhua Wu, Liqun Gao, Xin Wang:
A modified particle swarm optimization algorithm for reliability problems.
- Shuai Gao, Ying An, Yun-Shan Zhou, Chuan-Xue Song:
CVT fault diagnosis based on immune principle and oil spectrum analysis.
- Xuexue Zhao, Gang Wang:
Nonlinear PSO - Convergence analysis and parameter adjustment schemes.
- Wei Gao:
Rock burst forecasting in deep mine based on new bionics clustering algorithm.
- Zhengwu Dai, Weicong Zhang:
Design of online monitoring unit of capacitive equipment based on DSP.
- Junfang Xue, Shaohua Qian, Yufeng Zhang:
Disassembly sequence planning based on ant colony optimization algorithm.
- Yangbo Huang, Wanjun Liu, Peng Ding, Hui Liu:
Research on the compound operation optimization problem of AS/RS.
- Yi-Bing Li, Rui Yang, Fang Ye:
Non-cooperative spectrum allocation based on game theory in cognitive radio networks.
- Deguo Xia, Haoran Zheng, Zhiqiang Liu, Guisheng Li, Kai Zhao:
BCP-MG: A web server for predicting bacterial community of metagenome.
- Zhujin Zhang, Shuo Wang, Xingyi Zhang, Zheng Zhang:
Similarity analysis of DNA sequences based on a compact representation.
- Sheng Zhang, Shini Qiao, Wei Wang:
Classification of schizophrenia's EEG based on high order pattern discovery.
- Caisheng He, Xianhua Dai:
Identification of DNA motifs by two different models.
- Zhiqiang Liu, Haoran Zheng, Deguo Xia, Guisheng Li:
MetageGMRC: A web server for genome-scale metabolic reconstruction and comparison of metagenomes.
- Kaifang Pang, Guanqun Liang, Joseph K. Siror, Huanye Sheng:
Co-expression and evolutionary constraint on protein complexes.
- Minghua Wang, Jianping Wang:
Study on interaction between ampicillin antibody and detection interfering proteins by computer aided protein-protein docking for biosensor interesting.
- Kun Song, Echuan Yan, Jiangtao Cheng, Wei Mao:
Topology intelligence computation of 3D seepage of landslide in the Three Gorges reservoir area.
- Huan Zhao, Gangjin Wang, Xiujuan Peng:
A novel voice activity detection method using energy statistical complexity.
- Ali Ghaffari, Farhad Nematy, Naeim Rahmani:
Redeployment of cluster heads in wireless sensor networks with genetic algorithm.
- Xiangrong Liu, Xiaoying Shi, Ying Ju:
A programmable biomolecular computing devices with RNAi.
- Kai Sun, Genke Yang, Changchun Pan:
Solving hot rolling scheduling problem by a new population-based extremal optimization algorithm.
- Gang Liu, Lina Yang:
A neural network adaptive control and its application.
- Jinguang Chen, Lili Ma:
Quadrature Kalman filter with equality constraints.
- Yong Xia, Zhengang Liu, Yang Liu, Yousheng Xu:
The characteristics of induced force for an in-line vibrating cylinder in a cross flow.
- Shijun Liu, Yangyang Liu, Zheng Zhang:
Duplicate removal algorithms of Indel Gap in protein sequence alignment.
- Bin-mei Liang:
A hierarchical clustering based global outlier detection method.
- Yugan Chen, Xuecheng Zhou:
Plant root image processing and analysis based on 2D scanner.
- Haiying Zhao, Guangmei Xu, Fengyu Sun:
A metric algorithm based on three elements of texture visual feature.
- Zhiyong Zhang, Xiaoning Li, Xiaofeng Li:
Study on lossless data compression based on embedded system.
- Qiaoyu Yin, Weili Li, Xiaochen Zhang, Feiyang Huo:
Continuous quantum Particle Swarm Optimization and its application to optimization calculation and analysis of energy-saving motor used in beam pumping unit.
- Li Zhou, Jing Zhang, Lequan Min, Yongmei Su, Bin Zhang, Yujuan Gao:
Mathematical modeling based on lamivudine switching to adefovir dipivoxil and to entecavir anti-hepatitis B infection treatment.
- Hua Yu, WenQuan Wu, Zhong Liu:
Application of Toeplitz matrix in image restoration.
- Jiangtao Cheng, Echuan Yan, Tingting Zhang, Xianming Hu:
Development of 3d landslide dynamic modeling based on DSAF integration system.
- Hai-jun Lin, Li-yong Zhang, Liu Yang, Ming Jiang, Si-bo Wan:
Research on annealing genetic hybrid optimization of test excitation in nonlinear analog circuit.
- Yusen Zhang, Xiangtian Yu:
Analysis of protein sequence similarity.
- Yusen Zhang, Liangyun Ren:
Two feature selections for analysis of microarray data.
- Qili Chen, Honggui Han, Junfei Qiao:
An improved recurrent neural network and its application in nonlinear control.
- Zhaozhao Zhang, Qili Chen, Junfei Qiao:
A merging and splitting algorithm based on mutual information for design neural networks.
- Jinbang Xu, Anwen Shen, Zhizhuo Wu, Jun Yang, Xuan Yang:
ANN based three-value logic SVPWM control in CSR.
- Jinshuo Liu, Li Zhang, Weilin Wang, Dingding Zhu, Siwen Liu, Shubo Liu:
A real coded hybrid evolutionary strategy for protein folding with lattice model.
- Xin Yin, Ye Zhou, Yi-gang He, Hai-xia Zhang:
Prediction of chaotic time series of neural network and an improved algorithm.
- Xiaoyong Tang, Kenli Li, Fan Wu:
Approximation for preemptive scheduling stochastic jobs on identical parallel machines.
- Aijia Ouyang:
A hybrid immune PSO for constrained optimization problems.
- Miki Hirabayashi, Hiroaki Kojima, Kazuhiro Oiwa, Akio Nishikawa, Fumiaki Tanaka, Masami Hagiya:
Implementation of tile sequencing for DNA logical computation toward next-generation information security.
- Rani Siromoney:
Contextual-insertion to solve #P version of the Square-Tiling Problem.
- Le Su, Ying Ju, Xiangrong Liu:
Quantitative modeling and simulation of Anterior Chamber in OCT images.
- Fong Wan Heng, Nor Haniza Sarmin, Yuhani Yusof:
Some analysis on certain types of splicing systems.
- Mary Jemima Samuel, V. Rajkumar Dare:
Watson-Crick online tessellation automaton and timed Watson-Crick ω-automaton.
- Ana Pavel, Octavian Arsene, Catalin Buiu:
Enzymatic numerical P systems - a new class of membrane computing systems.
- Jonathan Becedas, Rodrigo Quian Quiroga:
Implementation of a real time decoder for real neuroprosthetic applications.
- Eduardo Rodriguez-Martinez, Konstantinos Nikolaidis, Tingting Mu, Jason F. Ralph, John Yannis Goulermas:
Collaborative projection pursuit for face recognition.
- Konstantinos Nikolaidis, Eduardo Rodriguez-Martinez, John Yannis Goulermas, Q. H. Wu:
Instance Seriation for Prototype Abstraction.
- Julien Modolo, Alex W. Thomas, Robert Z. Stodilka, Frank S. Prato, Alexandre Legros:
Modulation of neuronal activity with extremely low-frequency magnetic fields: Insights from biophysical modeling.
- D. S. Sankar, Atulya Nagar, Ahmad Izani Md. Ismail:
Mathematical modeling of a complex system in hemodynamics.
- Feminna Sheeba, Hannah Mary Thomas Thevarthundiyil, Joy John Mammen:
Segmentation and reversible watermarking of peripheral blood smear images.
- Daniel Díaz-Pernil, Helena Molina-Abril, Pedro Real, Miguel A. Gutiérrez-Naranjo:
A bio-inspired software for segmenting digital images.
- D. Lalitha, K. Rangarajan:
Column and Row Catenation Petri Net System.
- Xuchu Dong, Haihong Yu, Dantong Ouyang, Dianbo Cai, Yuxin Ye, Yonggang Zhang:
Cooperative coevolutionary genetic algorithms to find optimal elimination orderings for Bayesian networks.
- Kusum Deep, Jagdish Chand Bansal:
Particle Swarm Optimization for economic dispatch problems with valve-point effects.
- Al Hussain Akoum, Bassam Daya, Pierre Chauvet:
Automatic system recognition of Lebanese license plates.
- Omar Bennani, Pierre Chauvet, Jean-Marc Dupont:
The Mathematical Theory of Integrative Physiology: Application to hippocampus for drug discovery.
- Jack Coldridge, Martyn Amos:
Genetic algorithms and the art of Zen.
- P. Helen Chandra, S. M. Saroja Theerdus Kalavathy:
Hn array splicing system.
- Musrrat Ali, Millie Pant, Atulya Nagar:
Two local search strategies for Differential Evolution.
- Chih-Ying Lin, Chang-Biau Yang, Chiou-Yi Hor, Kuo-Si Huang:
Disulfide bonding state prediction with SVM based on protein types.
- S. Algoul, Mohammad S. Alam, M. Alamgir Hossain, M. A. A. Majumder:
Feedback control of chemotherapy drug scheduling for phase specific cancer treatment.
- Kusum Deep, Sunita Sharma, Millie Pant:
Modified parallel particle swarm optimization for global optimization using Message Passing Interface.
- Kalpana Mahalingam, K. G. Subramanian:
Palindromic completion of a word.
- P. Persis Glory, N. Gnanamalar David, J. D. Emerald:
Petri net models and non linear genetic diseases.
- Waseem Ahmad, Ajit Narayanan:
- Yunyun Niu, Jinbang Xu, K. G. Subramanian:
P systems with shuffle operation.
- Nimshitha Abdulmanaph, Priyanka James, Bipin Nair, Shyam Diwakar:
Characterizing information transmission in cerebellar granule neuron.
- Chaitanya Medini, Sathyaa Subramaniyam, Bipin Nair, Shyam Diwakar:
Modeling cerebellar granular layer excitability and combinatorial computation with spikes.
- Harilal Parasuraman, Nimshitha Abdulmanaph, Bipin Nair, Shyam Diwakar:
Reconstructing extracellular local field potential in cerebellar granular layer networks.
- N. Saltanat, M. Alamgir Hossain, Mohammad S. Alam:
An efficient pixel value based mapping scheme to delineate pectoral muscle from mammograms.
- Marco T. A. Rodrigues, Flávio L. C. Pádua, Rogério M. Gomes, Gabriela E. Soares:
Automatic fish species classification based on robust feature extraction techniques and artificial immune systems.
- Daniel M. Muñoz, Carlos H. Llanos, Leandro dos Santos Coelho, Mauricio Ayala-Rincón:
Accelerating the Shuffled Frog Leaping algorithm by parallel implementations in FPGAs.
- V. Masilamani, D. K. Sheena Christy, D. G. Thomas, T. Kalyani:
Parallel splicing on iso-arrays.
- A. S. Prasanna Venkatesan, D. G. Thomas, T. Robinson, Atulya K. Nagar:
Trajectory array P system.
- Bassam Daya, Shadi Khawandi, Pierre Chauvet:
Neural network system for inverse kinematics problem in 3 DOF robotics.
- V. Masilamani, D. G. Thomas:
Parallel double splicing on images.
- S. Jebasingh, T. Robinson, Atulya K. Nagar:
A variant of Tile Pasting P system for tiling patterns.
- D. K. Shirley Gloria:
Parsing for languages of String Token Petri Nets.
- Sajjad S. Ahranjany, Farbod Razzazi, Mohammad H. Ghassemian:
A very high accuracy handwritten character recognition system for Farsi/Arabic digits using Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Riccardo Storchi, Antonio G. Zippo, Giancarlo Caramenti, Maurizio Valente, Jianyi Lin, Gabriele E. M. Biella:
Modeling neuronal ensemble firing activity through intermittent Chaos.
- Ömer Egecioglu, László Hegedüs, Benedek Nagy:
Stateless multicounter 5′ → 3′ Watson-Crick automata.
- Bassam Daya, Al Hussain Akoum, Pierre Chauvet:
Identification system of the type of vehicle.
- Gabriela Eleutério Soares, Henrique E. Borges, Rogério M. Gomes, Geraldo Magela Couto Oliveira:
Synthesis of frequency generator via spiking neurons network: A genetic algorithm approach.
- M. Angels Colomer, Ignacio Pérez-Hurtado, Mario J. Pérez-Jiménez, Agustin Riscos-Núñez:
Simulating tritrophic interactions by means of P systems.
- André L. S. Braga, Carlos H. Llanos, Diana Göhringer, Jonathan Obie, Jürgen Becker, Michael Hübner:
Performance, accuracy, power consumption and resource utilization analysis for hardware / software realized Artificial Neural Networks.
- Daniel M. Muñoz, Carlos H. Llanos, Leandro dos Santos Coelho, Mauricio Ayala-Rincón:
Comparison between two FPGA implementations of the Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm for high-performance embedded applications.
- David Reid, Amanda Oddie, Paul Hazlewood:
Parallel Numerical P systems using a MIMD based architecture.
- Shuzhou Wang, Bo Meng:
Chaotic particle swarm optimization algorithm for support vector machine.
- Y. M. Ben Ali:
Soft adaptive particle swarm algorithm for large scale optimization.
- Gurvinder S. Baicher:
Towards optimal implementation of a class of quadrature mirror filter using genetic algorithms.
- Rentian Huang, Hissam Tawfik, Atulya K. Nagar:
On the use of innate and adaptive parts of artificial immune systems for online fraud detection.
- Haiwei Pan, Xiaoning Feng, Qilong Han, Guisheng Yin:
A domain knowledge based approach for medical image retrieval.
- Basabdatta Sen Bhattacharya, Damien Coyle, Liam P. Maguire:
Intra- and inter-connectivity influences on event related changes in thalamocortical alpha rhythms.
- Ana Madureira, Ivo Pereira, Nelson Sousa:
Collective intelligence on dynamic manufacturing scheduling optimization.