Boston, MA, USA 2nd International Conference on Broadband Networks (BROADNETS 2005), 3-7 October 2005, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Technical Program Broadband Optical Networking Symposium
Routing and Wavelength Assignment
Network Design and Resource Allocation
- Srivatsan Balasubramanian, Ahmed E. Kamal, Arun K. Somani:
Network design for IP-centric light trail networks.
- Kotikalapudi Sriram, David W. Griffith, Giuseppe DiLorenzo, Oliver Borchert, Nada Golmie, Richard Su:
Performance comparison of agile optical network architectures with static vs. dynamic regenerator assignment.
- Helio Waldman, Divanilson Campelo:
Analytical calculation of blocking probabilities in WDM rings with wavelength conversion.
- Arash Shokrani, Ioannis Lambadaris, Jerome Talim:
Modeling and stability analysis of fair rate calculation in resilient packet rings.
Framing and Packet Transport
Traffic and Wavelength Grooming
Switching and Routing
Network Design and Survivability
Burst and packet Switching
- Praveen Bhamidipati, Praveen Jayachandran, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
On providing elastic QoS in optical burst switched networks.
- Qiong Zhang, Vinod Vokkarane, Yuke Wang, Jason P. Jue:
Evaluation of burst retransmission in optical burst-switched networks.
- Minh Hoang Phùng, Kee Chaing Chua, Mohan Gurusamy, Mehul Motani, Tung Chong Wong:
The Streamline effect in OBS networks and its application in load balancing.
- Farid Farahmand, Jason P. Jue:
Data burst grooming in optical burst-switched networks.
Poster Session (Optical)
- Dzung Ho-Quang:
Dynamic converter-aware wavelength assignment in WDM networks with sparse conversion capability.
- Kayvan Mosharaf, Jerome Talim, Ioannis Lambadaris:
A multi-threshold wavelength allocation scheme for fairness management in WDM ring networks.
- Tomohiro Abe, Han Koto, Hiroki Tanida, Youngbok Choi, Hiromi Okada:
A feedback-based contention resolution mechanism for slotted optical burst.
- Gaurav Bhati, Girish Saraph:
ADM reduction in SONET-WDM rings for stochastically varying traffic.
- Tse Yu Lo, Chien Chen, Ying-Yu Chen:
Design of tunnel-based protection schemes in multigranularity optical cross-connect networks.
- Shin'ichi Arakawa, Yosuke Kanitani, Masayuki Murata, Ken-ichi Kitayama:
A wavelength assignment method for distributed wavelength-routed networks using a circular wavelength list.
- Chava Vijaya Saradhi, Mohan Gurusamy:
Circular arc graph based algorithms for routing scheduled lightpath demands in WDM optical networks.
- Tamer Khattab, Hussein M. Alnuweiri:
Cross-layer throughput analysis for optical code labelled GMPLS networks.
Technical Program Broadband Wireless Networking Symposium
Multiple Access Control
- Ming Ma, Yuanyuan Yang:
A novel contention-based MAC protocol with channel reservation for wireless LANs.
- Nicholas F. Maxemchuk, Congzhou Zhou:
A macro model of frequently changing mobile networks to perform flow and access control.
- Jihoon Myung, Wonjun Lee:
Adaptive binary splitting: A RFID tag collision arbitration protocol for tag identification.
- Kui Ren, Wenjing Lou:
Privacy enhanced access control in pervasive computing environments.
- Qi Xue, Aura Ganz:
Temporal topology control in multi-channel multihop wireless access.
- Athina Markopoulou, Yan Li, Nicholas Bambos, Carri W. Chan:
Energy-efficient communication in battery-constrained portable devices.
- David W. Griffith, Kotikalapudi Sriram, JingSi Gao, Nada Golmie:
Wireless enhancements for storage area networks.
- Tao Chen, Hagen Woesner, Yabin Ye, Imrich Chlamtac:
Wireless gigabit ethernet extension.
Wireless Sensor and Ad Hoc Networks I
Performance Analysis I
- Tianji Li, Qiang Ni, Thierry Turletti, Yang Xiao:
Performance analysis of the ieee 802.11e block ACK scheme in a noisy channel.
- Niranjan, Sugam Pandey, Aura Ganz:
Design and evaluation of multichannel multirate wireless networks.
- Stanley Liu, Humphrey Rutagemwa, Sherman X. Shen, Jon W. Mark, Pin-Han Ho:
Efficiency and throughput analysis of Dly-ACK in WPANs.
- Tallal Elshabrawy, Tho Le-Ngoc:
Throughput of MC-CDMA Multi-cell wireless networks using interference-based sub-carrier group assignment.
Wireless LANs I
Wireless LANs II
Wireless Sensor and Ad Hoc Networks II
Performance Analysis II
Poster Session (Wireless)
- Teck Lee Lim, Mohan Gurusamy:
Energy aware geographical routing and topology control to improve network lifetime in wireless sensor networks.
- Dimitris N. Kalofonos, Somil Asthana:
A BTH Scatternet formation and healing protocol for group collaboration.
- Claudio Cicconetti, Luciano Lenzini, Enzo Mingozzi, Giovanni Stea, Jie Jiang:
Scheduling algorithm for providing real-time QoS guarantees in 802.11e WLANs.
- Abd-Elhamid M. Taha, Hossam S. Hassanein, Hussein T. Mouftah:
On reducing the operational cost of bandwidth adaptation algorithms.
- Weiwei Shen, Zhaoxi Fang, Zongxin Wang:
Multi-user MIMO SDMA system in broadband WLAN.
Technical Program Broadband Applications/Services Symposium
Applications/Services for Wireless Networks Part I
Applications/Services for Wireless Networks Part II
Applications/Services for Wired Networks
- Christoph M. Gauger, Martin Köhn, Sebastian Gunreben, Detlef Sass, Samuel Gil Perez:
Modeling and performance evaluation of ISCSI storage area networks.
- Tarek Saad, Basel Alawieh, Semra Gulder, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Tunneling techniques for end-to-end VPNs: Generic deployment in an optical testbed environment.
- Varun Sekhri, Rohit Gupta, Arun K. Somani:
CompuP2P: A light-weight architecture for internet computing.
- Shubha Kher, Arun K. Somani, Rohit Gupta:
Network selection using fuzzy logic.
Video & Multicasting
Last update Fri May 24 00:28:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page