Montreal, Quebec, Canada Bipin C. Desai, Carson Kai-Sang Leung, Olga Ormandjieva (Eds.):
Canadian Conference on Computer Science & Software Engineering, C3S2E 2009, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 19-21, 2009, Proceedings.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-401-0
Databases 1 (short papers)
Databases 2 (full papers)
Short position papers
Student posters and demos
- Serguei A. Mokhov, Joey Paquet, Xin Tong:
A type system for hybrid intensional-imperative programming support in GIPSY.
- Manar H. Alalfi, James R. Cordy, Thomas R. Dean:
A verification framework for access control in dynamic web applications.
- Hasan Muhammad Naushin, Ziad Kobti:
ACDL: a communication choreography for discrete step multi-agent social simulations.
- Emil Vassev, Serguei A. Mokhov:
An ASSL-generated architecture for autonomic systems.
- Behzad Sajed Khosrowshahi, Peter Graham:
Component placement and location for a dynamic software composition system.
- Miao Song, Serguei A. Mokhov, Peter Grogono:
Designing an interactive OpenGL slide-based presentation of the softbody simulation system for teaching and learning of computer graphics techniques.
- Volker Paelke, Karsten Nebe:
Integrating usability engineering and software engineering in mixed reality system development.
- Farhana Eva Alam, Joerg Evermann, Adrian Fiech:
Modeling for dynamic aspect-oriented evelopment.
- Mauricio Vines, Javier Mora, Won-Sook Lee:
Real-time haptic display of fluids.
- Min Huang, Yuwei Feng, Bipin C. Desai:
ConfSys2: an improved web-based multi-conference management system.
Software engineering 1 (short papers)
Images (short papers)
Software engineering 2 (full paper)
- Parag C. Pendharkar:
An automated procedure for identifying poorly documented object oriented software components.
Theory (full papers)
Applications (short papers)
Last update Wed May 22 01:08:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page