Kyoto, Japan 2004 Conference on Creating, Connecting and Collaborating through Computing (C5 2004), January 29-30, 2004, Kyoto, Japan.
IEEE Computer Society 2004
Collaboration and Contents
Virtual Space and Collaboration
- Takashi Yamamiya:
Skeleton - Easy Simulation System.
- Yutaka Kidawara, Koji Zettsu:
Operating Mechanism for Device Cooperative Content on Ubiquitous Network.
- Yuichi Itoh, Shintaro Akinobu, Hiroyasu Ichida, Ryoichi Watanabe, Yoshifumi Kitamura, Fumio Kishino:
TSU.MI.KI: Stimulating Children's Creativity and Imagination with Interactive Blocks.
- Mark P. McCahill, Julian Lombardi:
Design for an Extensible Croquet-Based Framework to Deliver a Persistent, Unified, Massively Multi-User, and Self-Organizing Virtual Environment.
- Jana Hintze, Maic Masuch:
Designing a 3D Authoring Tool for Children.
- Hiroya Tanaka:
Deformable Maps and Spaces: Visualizing Users? Points of Interest and User Communication.
Creative Learning Environments
Last update Mon May 20 08:56:26 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hanyuda Eiiti:
MVC Dance: Connecting Software Development and Corporeality from Agile Processes and Pattern Language Perspectives.
- Naomi Miyake:
Designing a Collaborative Learning Environment for Knowledge Integration.
- Susumu Kanemune, Takako Nakatani, Rie Mitarai, Shingo Fukui, Yasushi Kuno:
Dolittle - Experiences in Teaching Programming at K12 Schools.
- Noriko Morita, Kohei Yamamoto, Takeshi Nakatani, Masaki Shirai, Masami Ichihashi:
Development Works for Integrated-Study with Co-operations of Community.
- Hirokazu Sasamoto, Haruo Noma, Kenji Susami, Yuichi Itoh, Yoshifumi Kitamura, Fumio Kishino, Nobuji Tetsutani:
Development of Computer Learning Environment for Beginners Using Model Railway Layout.
- Yoshio Suzuki, Nobuko Matsumoto, Kazunori Sai:
Collaborative Visualization for Supporting Joint Researches in ITBL Project.
- Yoshiaki Matsuzawa, Manabu Sugiura, Hajime Ohiwa:
A Trial Course of Programming with Squeak.
- Tsuneko A. Kura, Naoyuki Kakehi, Hideo Suzuki, Takeshi Sugiyama, Tokiichiro Takahashi, Keiko Takemiya:
Development of Web-Based Correction System for Artistic Design.
- Yasuko Namatame:
Evaluation of the Group Study Using Peer Review in the Lesson of Programming.
- Tetsuro Takano, Shinichi Ueshima:
Cooking Studio: Cooking Simulation from Web Recipes.
- Hiroshi Taguchi, Hiromitsu Shimakawa, Atsushi Ishii:
Personalized Education Environment Considering Progress in C Programming Skill Acquisition.