Nick Bryan-Kinns, Mark D. Gross, Hilary Johnson, Jack Ox, Ron Wakkary (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 7th Conference on Creativity & Cognition, Berkeley, California, USA, October 26-30, 2009.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-865-0
Inclusion & identity
Craft & art I
Theory, metrics, methods & tools I
- Erin A. Carroll, Celine Latulipe, Richard Fung, Michael A. Terry:
Creativity factor evaluation: towards a standardized survey metric for creativity support.
- Shaun McWhinnie, Shaleph J. O'Neill, Louise Valentine:
Random thinking, ordered doing: understanding group creative practice through repertory grid technique.
- Jesse C. Smith, Teresa M. Smith, Ellen Yi-Luen Do:
Alcohol and creativity: a pilot study.
- Tim Coughlan, Peter Johnson:
Understanding productive, structural and longitudinal interactions in the design of tools for creative activities.
Craft & art II
Culture & context
Theory, metrics, methods & tools II
Graduate student symposium
- Joon Sang Baek, Ezio Manzini:
Designing collaborative services on the digital platform.
- Andrea M. Goncher:
Creativity under constraints: the affect of problem space on design learning among engineering students.
- Damian Hills:
Assimilate.net: creativity support for situated collaborative storytelling.
- Anna K. Jordanous:
Evaluating machine creativity.
- Kahyun Kim:
Flexible environment and creativity: a preliminary case study of interdisciplinary student design teams.
- Micah Lande:
Student engineers learning to become designers.
- Carly J. Lassig:
Adolescents' conceptions and experiences of creativity.
- David Norton:
Learning about creativity from an artificial artist.
- Sarah T. Owens:
A study of lay graphic communication.
- Amy K. Scatliff:
Exploring illuminative systems in informal networks of adults.
- Viveka Weiley:
Remixing realities: distributed studios for collaborative creativity.
- Jamie Allen, Areti Galani, Kazuhiro Jo:
An ecology of practice: chiptune marching band.
- Oscar Ardaiz-Villanueva, Xabier Nicuesa Chacón, Oscar Brene Artazcoz, María Luisa Sanz de Acedo Lizarraga, María Teresa Sanz de Acedo Baquedano:
Ideation2.0 project: web2.0 tools to support brainstorming networks and innovation teams.
- Julie L. Baher, Bill Westerman:
The usability of creativity: experts v. novices.
- Carol J. Bales, Ellen Yi-Luen Do:
Managing information in a creative environment.
- Derek Michael Besant, Paul Connolly:
Navigator: applications and integrations of wave data.
- Angela Carell, Thomas Herrmann:
Everyday experience as stimuli for technology enhanced creativity workshops.
- Eric Cook, Ingrid Erickson, Jennifer Thom-Santelli:
STOLEN!: categories of in-context response to unauthorized reuse of user-generated media.
- Chandan Dasgupta, Janet L. Kolodner:
Designing case libraries to encourage creative design.
- Holger Dick, Hal Eden, Gerhard Fischer:
Increasing and sustaining participation to support and foster social creativity.
- Wen Dong, Taemie Kim, Alex Pentland:
A quantitative analysis of the collective creativity in playing 20-questions games.
- Haakon Faste, Massimo Bergamasco:
Towards the ultimate aesthetic experience.
- Alexandre R. J. François:
Class-wide projects: fostering collaboration and creativity in computer science courses.
- Shelley Goldman, Maureen Carroll, Adam Royalty:
Destination, imagination & the fires within: design thinking in a middle school classroom.
- Paula Gomez Zamora, Ellen Yi-Luen Do:
Design patterns in creative design processes.
- Keith Evan Green, Angela Eckhoff, Suzanne Rosenblith, Ian D. Walker:
Extending the reggio emilia educational approach to creativity support environments.
- Daryl H. Hepting, Leila Latifi, Chris Oriet:
In search of a perceptual basis for interacting with parametric images.
- Jee Yeon Hwang:
MobileAct: applying mobile design and kinetic art to an interactive visualization tool.
- Joanne Jakovich:
The one-week curious 'hood: creative inhabitation as a mode of urban revitalization.
- Kyle E. Jennings:
Early results with faceted classification of "alternate uses" test responses.
- Sachiko Kiyokawa, Yuichi Washida, Kazuhiro Ueda, Eileen Peng:
Relationship between the diversity of information and idea generation.
- Seunghyun Lee, Ellen Yi-Luen Do:
The effects of computing technology in creative design tasks: a case study of design collaboration.
- Stefan Leijnen, Liane Gabora:
The artist loft effect in the clustering 'creative types': a computer simulation.
- Kurt Luther, Kevin Ziegler, Kelly E. Caine, Amy Bruckman:
Predicting successful completion of online collaborative animation projects.
- Fred G. Martin, Karen E. Roehr:
Cultivating creativity in tangible interaction design.
- Cristóbal Martinez, Jessica Mumford, Stjepan Rajko, Lisa M. Tolentino, Ellen Campana, Todd Ingalls, Harvey D. Thornburg:
HandJabber: an enactive framework for collaborative creative expression.
- Meredith Tromble McDonald:
Notes on the creative process of artist collectives.
- Brian O'Neill, Mark Riedl:
Supporting human creative story authoring with asynthetic audience.
- Indhira Rojas, Wendy Ju:
Visualization and empowerment.
- Daniel Saakes:
Big lampan lamps: designing for DIY.
- Yoshifumi Tanaka, Sumio Nakamura, Kazuya Takemata:
Enhancing the creativity of engineers by idea drawing.
- Priyamvada Tripathi, Winslow Burleson:
Affective support for the creative user.
- Dan Ventura:
A sub-symbolic model of the cognitive processes of re-representation and insight.
- Morten Friis-Olivarius, Mikkel Wallentin, Peter Vuust:
Improvisation: the neural foundation for creativity.
- Alison Williams:
The creative footprint: the impact of physical space on workplace creativity.
- Jasmine Williams, Ellen Li-Luen Do:
Locomotion storytelling: kinesthetic intelligence and tangible objects in storytelling creativity.
- Eun Joo Youk, Doo Young Kwon:
VIP: a creative drawing system for the visual imagination puzzle.
- Linda Becker:
In translation: a visualization of language.
- Julia Burns, Ardrian Hardjono, Alla Bekker, Doreen Ee:
- Carlos Castellanos, Thecla Schiphorst:
- Manuela Jungmann, Geraldine Fitzpatrick:
- Celine Latulipe, Michael Youngblood, Ian Bell, Carissa Orlando:
ToneZone: image exploration with spatial memory cues.
- Shawn Lawson:
- Yoshiro Miyata, Nobuyuki Ueda, Keiko Onishi, Tomoyuki Sowa, Yasushi Harada, Kazuzi Mogi, Chihiro Tetsuka, Masaki Inoue:
Designing space for socially meaningful creativity enhanced by new technologies.
- Joshua M. Peschel, Brandon Paulson, Tracy Hammond:
A surfaceless pen-based interface.
- Andrew T. Sabin, Bryan Pardo:
2DEQ: an intuitive audio equalizer.
- Yang-Ting Shen, Ellen Yi-Luen Do:
Fun with blow painting!: making leaf collages by blowing at toy windmill.
- Michael Philetus Weller, Ellen Yi-Luen Do:
Exploring architectural robotics with the human hive.
- Karl D. D. Willis, Jacob Hina:
Alchemy: experiments in interactive drawing, creativity, & serendipity.
- Anbang Xu, Brittany N. Smith, Brian P. Bailey:
A collaborative interface for managing design alternatives.
- Hideki Yoshimoto, Kazuhiro Jo, Koichi Hori:
Toward entertainment blimps for everyone by everyone.
Invited art pieces
Juried art exhibition
- Evan Barba, Blair MacIntyre, Rebecca Rouse, Jay David Bolter:
(in)box with Malcom.
- Angela E. Brown, Joseph Alter:
Where i come from...: an art exhibition highlighting how digital tools are helping at-risk youth make meaning of their world.
- Nithikul Nimkulrat:
Material inspiration: the practice-led research of a craft artist.
- Carla Diana:
Uberobjects: père Ubu installation.
- Sarah Hatton, Ellen Campana, Andreea Danielescu, David Birchfield:
Stratification: embodied poetry works by high school students.
- Matthew G. Hebert:
Vehicle #3: heliotropic furniture - an autonomous installation.
- Luke Moloney, Jan Rod, Marc Tuters, Miyuru Dayarathna, Adrian David Cheok:
- Eric Rosenbaum:
Glowdoodle: a medium for expressive inquiry.
- Joshua Pablo Rosenstock:
Telematic timelapse: surveillance suite.
Invited live performances
Juried live performances
- Aditya Johri, Helen L. Chen, Micah Lande:
Creativity and cognition in engineering design: theoretical and pedagogical issues.
- Chihiro Tetsuka, Kazuzi Mogi, Yoshiro Miyata, Nobuyuki Ueda, Yasushi Harada, Tomoyuki Sowa, Keiko Onishi, Masaki Inoue:
Design of a learning place for collaborative creation by the mode of Byo-bu (Japanese folding screen).
- David A. Shamma, Dan Perkel, Kurt Luther:
Understanding the creative conversation: modeling to engagement.
- Daniela K. Busse, Eli Blevis, Catherine Howard, Brinda Dalal, David Fore, Lara Lee:
Designing for a sustainable future.
- Catriona MacAulay, Daniela K. Busse:
Using user research in creativity: informing systems, service and product experience design.
Last update Fri May 24 00:30:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page