Toronto, Ontario, Canada Michael A. Bauer, Karen Bennet, W. Morven Gentleman, J. Howard Johnson, Kelly A. Lyons, Jacob Slonim (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 1996 conference of the Centre for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research, November 12-14, 1996, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Last update Wed May 22 22:57:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hasina Abdu, Hanan Lutfi Lutfiyya, Michael A. Bauer:
Monitoring overhead in distributed systems: visualization and estimation techniques.
- Peter Alshuth, Thorsten Hermes, Christoph Klauck, Jutta Kreyß, Michael Röper:
IRIS - a system for image and video retrieval.
- Subroto Bhattacharya, Stephen G. Graham:
Real-time complexity metric tools for visualAge smalltalk and C++.
- Joan Boone:
Harvesting design for an application framework.
- Jyh-Herng Chow, Leonard E. Lyon, Vivek Sarkar:
Automatic parallelization for symmetric shared-memory multiprocessors.
- Yi-Chun Chu, Toby J. Teorey:
Modeling and analysis of the Unix communication subsystems.
- Viviane M. Crestana, Amy J. Lee, Elke A. Rundensteiner:
Sustaining software interoperability via shared, evolving object repositories: system optimization and evaluation.
- Asham El Rayess, Vidar Vetland, Jerome A. Rolia, Jay Black:
Improving cohesiveness and flexibility in systems management architectures using distributed object technologies over the internet.
- Markus Endler:
Availability management of distributed programs and services.
- David Evans:
An architecture for enforcement of usage contracts in distributed multimedia systems.
- Gene Fuh, Jyh-Herng Chow, Nelson Mendonça Mattos, Brian T. Tran:
Supporting procedural constructs in existing SQL compilers.
- Germán S. Goldszmidt:
Network management views using delegated agents.
- David Grove:
A comparison of algorithms for interprocedural class analysis.
- Pei Hsia, Xiaolin Li, David Chenho Kung:
Class testing and code-based criteria.
- Paul A. Jensen, Monica Brockmeyer, Nandit Soparkar:
Performance aspects of dynamic re-allocation for partitioned data.
- J. Howard Johnson:
Navigating the textual redundancy web in legacy source.
- Morris S. Johnson Jr.:
A survey of testing techniques for object-oriented systems.
- Michael Katchabaw, Stephen L. Howard, Andrew D. Marshall, Michael A. Bauer:
Evaluating the costs of management: a distributed applications management testbed.
- Marc Khouzam, Thomas Kunz:
Single stepping in event-visualization tools.
- Edwin M. Knorr, Raymond T. Ng, David L. Shilvock:
Performing boundary shape matching in spatial data.
- Jyrki Kontio, Gianluigi Caldiera, Victor R. Basili:
Defining factors, goals and criteria for reusable component evaluation.
- Saileshwar Krishnamurthy, Aditya P. Mathur:
On predicting reliability of modules using code coverage.
- Christopher Lapkowski, Laurie J. Hendren:
Extended SSA numbering: introducing SSA properties to languages with multi-level pointers.
- Ramiro Liscano, Roger Impey, Paul Gordon, Suhayya Abu-Hakima:
A system for the seamless integration of personal messages using agents developed on a lotus notes platform.
- Steve MacDonald:
Design patterns in enterprise.
- Patrick Martin, Wendy Powley:
A management information repository for distributed applications management.
- David V. Mason:
A functional intermediate form for diverse source languages.
- David Modjeska, Vassilios Tzerpos, Petros Faloutsos, Michalis Faloutsos:
BIVTECI: a bibliographic visualization tool.
- Hirotomo Okuno, Hideki Matsumoto, Hironori Asai, Mikiko Sakurai, Takao Nakayama:
Reuse in the application layer.
- Amit M. Paradkar:
Inter-class testing of O-O software in the presence of polymorphism.
- Kasilingam Periyasamy, J. Chidambaram:
Software reuse using formal specification of requirements.
- Kasilingam Periyasamy, C. Mathew:
Paradigm shift in software re-engineering: an experience report.
- M. Qin, R. Lee, Asham El Rayess, Vidar Vetland, Jerome A. Rolia:
Automatic generation of performance models for distributed application systems.
- Carolyn B. Seaman:
Communication costs in code and design reviews: an empirical study.
- Ajit Singh, Jonathan Schaeffer, Duane Szafron:
Views on template-based parallel programming.
- Ying Sun, Rick Bunt, Gregory M. Oster:
Measurements of DCE RPC performance in an OS/2 environment.
- Xinmin Tian, Shashank S. Nemawarkar, Guang R. Gao, Herbert H. J. Hum:
Data locality sensitivity of multithreaded computations on a distributed-memory multiprocessor.
- Vassilios Tzerpos, Richard C. Holt:
A hybrid process for recovering software architecture.
- Yiming Ye, John K. Tsotsos:
A robot agent that can search.
- Yiming Ye, John K. Tsotsos, Karen Bennet:
Live WWW and its agents: the CAS-LWWW project.
- Weiye Zhang, Per-Åke Larson:
A memory-adaptive sort (MASORT) for database systems.
- Zhenjun Zhu, Gerald A. Winters, Patrick Martin, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Broadband application transport service and management.
- Daniel C. Zilio:
Modeling on-line rebalancing with priorities and executing on parallel database systems.