Toronto, Ontario, Canada Darlene A. Stewart, J. Howard Johnson (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2002 conference of the Centre for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research, September 30 - October 3, 2002, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Last update Wed May 22 22:57:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yanping Chen, Robert L. Probert, D. Paul Sims:
Specification-based regression test selection with risk analysis.
- Said Elnaffar:
A methodology for auto-recognizing DBMS workloads.
- Mechelle Gittens, Hanan Lutfi Lutfiyya, Michael A. Bauer, David Godwin, Yong Woo Kim, Pramod Gupta:
An empirical evaluation of system and regression testing.
- Jacek Gwizdka:
TaskView: design and evaluation of a task-based email interface.
- Diane Kelly, Terry Shepard:
Qualitative observations from software code inspection experiments.
- Daniel Lemire:
Wavelet-based relative prefix sum methods for range sum queries in data cubes.
- Hubert Ka Yau Leung:
Subject space: a state-persistent model for publish/subscribe systems.
- Heather Parker, Mark H. Chignell, Leonardo Ruppenthal:
Measurement of technology mediated communication style: the communication preferences inventory (CPI).
- Walid Rjaibi, Klaus R. Dittrich, Dieter Jaepel:
Event matching in symmetric subscription systems.
- Heidi Scott, Patrick Martin, Berni Schiefer:
A study of the impact of direct access I/O on relational database management systems.
- Lubomir Stanchev, Grant E. Weddell:
Index selection for compiled database applications in embedded control programs.
- Yingying Tao, Qiang Zhu, Calisto Zuzarte:
Exploiting common subqueries for complex query optimization.
- Xiaoyi Xu, Patrick Martin, Wendy Powley:
Configuring buffer pools in DB2 UDB.
- Behnak Yaltaghian, Mark H. Chignell:
Re-ranking search results using network analysis a case study with google: a case study with Google.
- Hamzeh Zawawy, Patrick Martin, Hossam S. Hassanein:
Supporting capacity planning for DB2 UDB.