Toronto, Ontario, Canada Hakan Erdogmus, Eleni Stroulia, Darlene A. Stewart (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2006 conference of the Centre for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research, October 16-19, 2006, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Program analysis and reverse engineering
Databases, distribution and concurrency
Model-driven and agent-based approaches
Security and protection
Short papers J
- Vidya Lakshminarayanan, WenQian Liu, Charles L. Chen, Steve M. Easterbrook, Dewayne E. Perry:
Software architects in practice: handling requirements.
- Alexander Lorenz, Hans-Werner Six:
Tailoring UML activities to use case modeling for web application development.
- Terry Shepard, Diane Kelly, Ron Smith, Ron Chisholm, Todd Jackson, Paul Mondoux:
Inspecting designs in the context of model-driven development.
Short papers K
Short papers L
Short papers M
Dublin symposium paper abstracts
Last update Mon May 20 09:22:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ashraf S. Hussein, Hisham El-Shishiny:
A framework for visualization of large time-varying volume data for high performance computing.
- Andrew Le Gear, Jim Buckley:
Exercising control over the design of evolving software systems using an inverse application of reflexion modeling.
- Mark Hennessy, James F. Power:
Ensuring behavioural equivalence in test-driven porting.
- Gunnar Johansson, Hamish Carr:
Accelerating marching cubes with graphics hardware.
- Alexander Ufimtsev, Trevor Parsons, Lucian M. Patcas, John Murphy, Liam Murphy:
Introducing performance engineering by means of tools and practical exercises.
- Graham Thomson, Sotirios Terzis, Paddy Nixon:
A model and architecture for situation determination.