Bangalore, IndiaIEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering, CASE 2009, Bangalore, India, 22-25 August, 2011.
IEEE 2009, ISBN 978-1-4244-4578-3
Last update Wed May 22 01:25:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lindsay V. Allen, Kiah Mok Goh, Dawn M. Tilbury:
Closed-loop determinism for non-deterministic environments: Verification for IEC 61499 logic controllers.
- Nikola Trcka, Wil M. P. van der Aalst, Natalia Sidorova:
Workflow completion patterns.
- Junwen Wang, Jingshan Li, Jorge Arinez, Stephan Biller, Ningjian Huang:
Monotonic and non-monotonic properties of product quality in flexible manufacturing systems with batch operations.
- Pankaj S. Dayama, Balaji Jidugu:
Multi-strategy supplier selection for commodity sourcing.
- Spring Berman, Vijay Kumar:
Abstractions and algorithms for assembly tasks with large numbers of robots and parts.
- Sayan Mitra, Shivakumar Sastry:
Hybrid Input Output Automata for composable conveyor systems.
- Carlos Renato Vázquez, Manuel Silva:
Performance control of Markovian Petri nets via fluid models: A stock-level control example.
- Yin Wang, Hongwei Liao, Ahmed Nazeem, Spyros A. Reveliotis, Terence Kelly, Scott A. Mahlke, Stéphane Lafortune:
Maximally permissive deadlock avoidance for multithreaded computer programs (Extended abstract).
- Mariagrazia Dotoli, Maria Pia Fanti, Agostino Marcello Mangini, Walter Ukovich:
On-line fault diagnosis in a Petri Net framework.
- Francesco Basile, Pasquale Chiacchio, Domenico Del Grosso:
A control oriented model of generalized warehouses based on Colored Timed Petri Nets.
- Nukala Viswanadham, Nithya Rajamani:
Globally integrated manufacturing service networks.
- Siddhartha SenGupta:
Extended abstract - bringing science to the art of workforce management in service industries.
- Debashis Pattanaik, Jayanta Chatterjee:
Services innovation - digital ecosystem approach to dissemination and co-creation of knowledge for Indian Agriculture Extension Services.
- Ram Akella, Zuobing Xu, Joel Barajas, Karla L. Caballero:
Knowledge sciences in services automation: Integration models and perspectives for service centers.
- Ram D. Sriram, Bettijoyce Lide:
The role of standards in healthcare automation (Extended abstract).
- Eswaran Subrahmanian:
Empirical studies of workflow automation in physician offices in the United States.
- Steven R. Ray:
Healthcare interoperability - lessons learned from the manufacturing standards sector.
- Rahul Chougule, Sugato Chakrabarty:
Application of ontology guided search for improved equipment diagnosis in a vehicle assembly plant.
- Chaitanya Sankavaram, Bharath R. Pattipati, Anuradha Kodali, Krishna R. Pattipati, Mohammad Azam, Sachin Kumar, Michael Pecht:
Model-based and data-driven prognosis of automotive and electronic systems.
- Shunfeng Cheng, Michael G. Pecht:
A fusion prognostics method for remaining useful life prediction of electronic products.
- Canh Ly, Kwok Tom, Carl S. Byington, Romano Patrick, George J. Vachtsevanos:
Fault diagnosis and failure prognosis for engineering systems: A global perspective.
- Adriano Fagiolini, Simone Martini, Antonio Bicchi:
Set-valued consensus for distributed clock synchronization.
- Krishnan Ramakrishnan, Goshaidas Ray:
Delay-dependent stability analysis of linear system with additive time-varying delays.
- Songyan Xu, Ratnesh Kumar:
Discrete event control under nondeterministic partial observation.
- Timothy M. Caldwell, Todd D. Murphey:
Second-order optimal estimation of slip state for a simple slip-steered vehicle.
- Ritesh Kumar, Subir Bhattacharya:
Multi-agent model for threshold constrained portfolio selection.
- Satnam Singh, Anuradha Kodali, Krishna R. Pattipati:
A factorial hidden markov model (FHMM)-based reasoner for diagnosing multiple intermittent faults.
- Nekuri Naveen, Vadlamani Ravi, C. Raghavendra Rao:
Rule extraction from differential evolution trained radial basis function network using genetic algorithms.
- Ayan Chaki, Tanushyam Chattopadhyay:
An Automatic decission support system for medical instrument suppliers using fuzzy multifactor based approach.
- Tord Alenljung, Bengt Lennartson:
Formal verification of PLC controlled systems using Sensor Graphs.
- C. Mohan Balaji, Anand Gurumurthy, Rambabu Kodali:
Selection of a machine tool for FMS using ELECTRE III - a case study.
- Christopher L. E. Khaw, Sivalinga Govindarajan Ponnambalam:
Multi-rule multi-objective Ant Colony Optimization for straight and U-type assembly line balancing problem.
- Kristofer Bengtsson, Bengt Lennartson, Chengyin Yuan, Petter Falkman, Stephan Biller:
Operation-oriented specification for integrated control logic development.
- Kristin Andersson, Bengt Lennartson, Petter Falkman, Martin Fabian:
Generation of restart states for manufacturing systems with discarded workpieces.
- Vishnu Makkapati, Sarif K. Naik:
Clump splitting based on detection of dominant points from contours.
- David J. Cappelleri, Ádám M. Halász, Jai-Yoon Sul, Tae Kyung Kim, James Eberwine, Vijay Kumar:
Towards fully automated phototransfection.
- Vishnu Makkapati:
Improved wavelet-based microscope autofocusing for blood smears by using segmentation.
- Pooya Saketi, Joose M. Kreutzer, Katja Niemelä, Lasse Välimaa, Pasi Johannes Kallio:
Automated modular bacterial filtering system with embeddable microfluidic chips.
- Vishnu Makkapati, Ravindra Agrawal, Raviraja Acharya:
Segmentation and classification of tuberculosis bacilli from ZN-stained sputum smear images.
- Satish T. S. Bukkapatnam, Srinivas Mukkamala, Jakkrit Kunthong, Venkatesh Sarangan, Ranga Komanduri:
Real-time monitoring of container stability loss using wireless vibration sensor tags.
- Kaushik P. Chavan, Abe Zeid, Sagar Kamarthi:
A server centric authentication protocol for a RFID system.
- Nandakumar Mysore, Prakash Nenavat, Rasmi S. Unnithan, Ravi Mulukutla, Shrisha Rao:
An efficient algorithm for RFID reader positioning for coverage of irregularly-shaped areas.
- Chen-Yang Cheng, Vittal Prabhu:
Experimental investigation of EMI on RFID in manufacturing facilities.
- Sagar Kamarthi, Abe Zeid, Yogesh Bagul:
Assessement of current health of hard disk drives.
- Peng Wang, Peter B. Luh, Shi-Chung Chang, Kerry L. Marsh:
Efficient optimization of building emergency evacuation considering social bond of evacuees.
- Subramaniam Parasuraman, Arif Wicaksono Oyong, Velappa Ganapathy:
Development of robot assisted stroke rehabilitation system of human upper limb.
- Amit Kumar Pandey, Rachid Alami:
Towards a sociable robot guide which respects and supports the human activity.
- Zhan Gao, Theodore Kim, Doug L. James, Jaydev P. Desai:
Semi-automated soft-tissue acquisition and modeling for surgical simulation.
- Elliot R. Johnson, Todd D. Murphey:
Automated trajectory synthesis from animation data using trajectory optimization.
- Li Li, Fei Qiao, Qidi Wu:
ACO-based scheduling of parallel batch processing machines to minimize the total weighted tardiness.
- Duc Thanh Le, Juan Cortés, Thierry Siméon:
A path planning approach to (dis)assembly sequencing.
- Zied Hajjej, Sofiène Dellagi, Nidhal Rezg:
An optimal production/maintenance planning under stochastic random demand, service level and failure rate.
- B. S. Girish, Natarajan Jawahar:
A particle swarm optimization algorithm for flexible job shop scheduling problem.
- Tan Wei Yung, Sivalinga Govindarajan Ponnambalam, Mohan Yogeswaran:
Multi-objective ACO for integrated scheduling of machines and material handling equipment in flexible manufacturing systems.
- Aditya Karnik, Chandrashekar S. Tallichetty, Atul Saroop:
Robust models for manufacturing capacity planning under demand uncertainty.
- Chong Hyun Park, Lalit Patil, Kazuhiro Saitou, H. Edwin Romeijn:
Decision support for optimal adaptation of product and supply chain systems based on real options theory.
- S. Srinidhi:
Development of an airline traffic forecasting model on international sectors.
- Nidhi Singh, Shrisha Rao:
The Potluck Problem with consumers' choice behavior.
- Mauro Franceschelli, Alessandro Giua, Carla Seatzu:
Decentralized fault diagnosis for sensor networks.
- Dhananjay M. Anand, James R. Moyne, Dawn M. Tilbury:
Performance evaluation of wireless networks for factory automation applications.
- Tushar Kanti Bera, Jampana Nagaraju:
A Simple instrumentation calibration technique for Electrical Impedance Tomography (EIT) using a 16-electrode phantom.
- Shyamakshi Ghosh, Shrisha Rao:
Sensor network design for smart highways.
- Somnath Sengupta, Soumen De, Anirban Krishna Bhattacharya, Siddhartha Mukhopadhyay, Alok Kanti Deb:
Fault detection of Air Intake Systems of SI gasoline engines using mean value and within cycle models.
- Karupppasamy Subburaj, Bhallamudi Ravi, Manish Agarwal:
Automated 3D geometric reasoning in Computer Assisted joint reconstructive surgery.
- Priti Kumar Roy, Nandadulal Bairagi, Joydev Chattopadhyay, Biplab Chattopadhyay:
HIV model with intracellular delay - a mathematical study.
- Juan Albino Méndez, Santiago Torres, Jose Antonio Reboso, Hector Reboso:
Model-based controller for anesthesia automation.
- Thi Bich Thanh Truong, Florent Frizon de Lamotte, Jean-Philippe Diguet:
Proactive remote healthcare based on multimedia and home automation services.
- Na Geng, Vincent Augusto, Xiaolan Xie, Zhibin Jiang:
MRI reservation for neurovascular patients.
- Alessandro Pinto, Ratnesh Kumar, Songyan Xu:
Synthesis of wireless time-triggered embedded networks for networked control systems.
- Dip Goswami, Pradeep Seshadri, Unmesh D. Bordoloi, Samarjit Chakraborty:
A DECOMSYS based tool-chain for analyzing FlexRay based automotive control applications.
- Alessandro D'Innocenzo, Gera Weiss, Rajeev Alur, Alf J. Isaksson, Karl Henrik Johansson, George J. Pappas:
Scalable scheduling algorithms for wireless networked control systems.
- Alexey Voronov, Knut Åkesson:
Verification of process operations using model checking.
- Wei-Ming Wu, Fan-Tien Cheng, Tung-Ho Lin, Deng-Lin Zeng, Jyun-Fang Chen, Min-Hsiung Hung:
Advanced studies of selection schemes for dual virtual-metrology outputs.
- Chih-Min Fan, Yun-Pei Lu:
A Bayesian Ranking Scheme for supporting cost-effective yield diagnosis services.
- Fang-Hsiang Su, Shi-Chung Chang, Chih-Min Fan, Ya-Jung Tsai, J. Jheng, Ching-Pin Kao, Chun-Yao Lu:
A novel ontology-based knowledge engineering approach for yield symptom identification in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Argon Chen, Sean Hsueh, Jakey Blue:
Optimum sampling for track PEB CD Integrated Metrology.
- Sharethram Hariharan, Satish T. S. Bukkapatnam:
Misplaced item search in a warehouse using an RFID-based Partially Observable Markov Decision Process (POMDP) model.
- Debjit Roy, Ananth Krishnamurthy, Sunderesh S. Heragu, Charles J. Malmborg:
Impact of zones on throughput and cycle times in warehouses with Autonomous Vehicles.
- Sunderesh S. Heragu, Xiao Cai, Ananth Krishnamurthy, Charles J. Malmborg:
Analysis of autonomous vehicle storage and retrieval system by open queueing network.
- Na Li, Li Zheng, Wei Feng:
Analysis of two-loop closed production systems.
- Xenia Fiorentini, Rachuri Sudarsan, Steve Ray, Ram D. Sriram:
Towards a method for harmonizing information standards.
- Rachuri Sudarsan, Ram D. Sriram, Prabir Sarkar:
Metrics, standards and industry best practices for sustainable manufacturing systems.
- Vijay Srinivasan:
Sustaining manufacturing assets through smarter utilization of information and communication technologies.
- Tao Wu, Leyuan Shi:
A new heuristic method for capacitated multi-level lot sizing problem with backlogging.
- D. Bijulal, Jayendran Venkateswaran, Nandyala Hemachandra:
Stability considerations and service level measures in production - inventory systems: a simulation study.
- Lars Mönch, Jens Zimmermann:
Providing production planning and control functionality by web services: State of the art and experiences with prototypes.
- Nukala Viswanadham, Sampath Kameshwaran:
Orchestrating a network of activities in the value chain.
- Rajashekhar C. Biradar, Sunilkumar S. Manvi:
Reliable ring based multicast routing scheme in MANET: An agent based approach.
- Mariagrazia Dotoli, Maria Pia Fanti, Agostino Marcello Mangini, Gabriella Stecco, Walter Ukovich:
The impact of ICT on an Intermodal Transportation System: an analysis by Petri Nets.
- S. Venkata Bhaskar Sathi, P. V. M. Rao:
STEP to DMIS: Automated generation of inspection plans from CAD data.
- Hyunsoo Lee, Amarnath Banerjee:
A modular petri net based architecture to model manufacturing systems exhibiting resource and timing uncertainties.
- Branden Archer, Shivakumar Sastry, Anthony Rowe, Ragunathan Rajkumar:
Profiling primitives of networked embedded automation.
- Jeffrey Too Chuan Tan, Feng Duan, Ye Zhang, Ryu Kato, Tamio Arai:
Safety design and development of human-robot collaboration in cellular manufacturing.
- Yingfeng Wu, Chengbin Chu, Feng Chu, Naiqi Wu:
Heuristic for lane reservation problem in time constrained transportation.
- Shital S. Chiddarwar, N. Ramesh Babu:
Dynamic priority allocation for conflict free coordinated manipulation of multiple agents.
- Deepak D'Souza, Madhu Gopinathan, S. Ramesh, Prahladavaradan Sampath:
Supervisory control for real-time systems based on conflict-tolerant controllers.
- James R. Morrison:
Regular flow line models for semiconductor cluster tools: A case of lot dependent process times.
- Naiqi Wu, Feng Chu, Chengbin Chu, MengChu Zhou:
A novel approach to scheduling of single-arm cluster tools with wafer revisiting.
- Thomas Wich, Christoph Edeler, Christian Stolle, Sergej Fatikow:
Micro-nano-integration based on automated serial assembly.
- Liang Yuan, Yuan F. Zheng:
Micro-mixing of highly viscous bio-samples using orbital shaking.
- Micky Rakotondrabe, Patrick Rougeot:
Presentation and improvement of an AFM-based system for the measurement of adhesion forces.
- Jorge Solis, Atsuo Takanishi:
Towards enhancing the understanding of human motor learning.
- Y. Y. Huang, K. H. Low:
A multi-disciplinary approach for effective hand rehabilitation with clinical-based assessment outcomes.
- Mohit Kumar, Matthias Weippert, Steffi Kreuzfeld, Norbert Stoll, Regina Stoll:
A fuzzy filtering based system for maximal oxygen uptake prediction using heart rate variability analysis.
- Leonardo S. Mattos, Darwin G. Caldwell:
A fast and precise micropipette positioning system based on continuous camera-robot recalibration and visual servoing.
- Per Henrik Borgstrom, Brett L. Jordan, Maxim A. Batalin, Gaurav S. Sukhatme, William J. Kaiser:
Field-tests of a redundantly actuated cable-driven robot for environmental sampling applications.
- Vikas K. Garg, M. Narasimha Murty:
RACK: RApid clustering using K-means algorithm.
- Theologos Bountourelis, Spiridon Reveliotis:
Customized learning algorithms for episodic tasks with acyclic state spaces.
- Jyotika Bahuguna, Balaraman Ravindran, K. Madhava Krishna:
MDP based active localization for multiple robots.
- Jayashree Ramanathan, Rajiv Ramnath, Sreeram Ramakrishnan:
Achieving 'handoff' traceability of complex system improvement.
- Ashok Veilumuthu, Parthasarathy Ramachandran:
Intent based clustering of search engine query log.