Atlanta, GA, USA Erik R. Altman (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 2008 International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems, CASES 2008, Atlanta, GA, USA, October 19-24, 2008.
Compiler hardware interaction
- Amir Hormati, Manjunath Kudlur, Scott A. Mahlke, David F. Bacon, Rodric M. Rabbah:
Optimus: efficient realization of streaming applications on FPGAs.
- Paolo Bonzini, Giovanni Ansaloni, Laura Pozzi:
Compiling custom instructions onto expression-grained reconfigurable architectures.
- Peter Yiannacouras, J. Gregory Steffan, Jonathan Rose:
VESPA: portable, scalable, and flexible FPGA-based vector processors.
- Chen Huang, Frank Vahid:
Dynamic coprocessor management for FPGA-enhanced compute platforms.
- Bill Athas:
Power on demand for mobile computing devices.
Caching and its impact
- José Baiocchi, Bruce R. Childers, Jack W. Davidson, Jason Hiser:
Reducing pressure in bounded DBT code caches.
- Yu Sun, Wei Zhang:
Efficient code caching to improve performance and energy consumption for java applications.
- Walter Binder, Alex Villazón, Martin Schoeberl, Philippe Moret:
Cache-aware cross-profiling for java processors.
- Ben Lickly, Isaac Liu, Sungjun Kim, Hiren D. Patel, Stephen A. Edwards, Edward A. Lee:
Predictable programming on a precision timed architecture.
Power, reconfigurability, and simulation
- Lakshmi N. Chakrapani, Kirthi Krishna Muntimadugu, Lingamneni Avinash, Jason George, Krishna V. Palem:
Highly energy and performance efficient embedded computing through approximately correct arithmetic: a mathematical foundation and preliminary experimental validation.
- Houman Homayoun, Mohammad A. Makhzan, Alexander V. Veidenbaum:
Multiple sleep mode leakage control for cache peripheral circuits in embedded processors.
- Seyed Hosein Attarzadeh Niaki, Alessandro Cevrero, Philip Brisk, Chrysostomos Nicopoulos, Frank K. Gürkaynak, Yusuf Leblebici, Paolo Ienne:
Design space exploration for field programmable compressor trees.
- Melhem Tawk, Khaled Z. Ibrahim, Smaïl Niar:
Multi-granularity sampling for simulating concurrent heterogeneous applications.
Energy, power, and security
Last update Fri May 24 00:36:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page