Ann Arbor, MI, USA Sixth Annual IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS'93), June 13-16, 1993, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
IEEE Computer Society 1993, ISBN 0-8186-3752-8
Last update Fri May 24 00:38:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Paul T. H. Kim:
FDA and the regulation of medical software.
- Paul V. Matsiras, E. T. Berger:
Medical CANDAs as a regulatory tool for clinical data review.
- B. John Elahi:
Safety & hazard analysis for software controlled medical devices.
- William E. Eureka:
Planning successful products (on purpose).
- Robert F. Hales:
Quality function deployment in concurrent product/process development.
- M. K. Das, C. C. Li, S. R. Burgett:
A new multiresolution predictive scheme for lossless compression of medical images.
- Piotr Jasiobedzki:
Registration of retinal images using adaptive adjacency graphs.
- Kumar V. Peddanarappagari, Roger S. Fager:
- A. Robert Spitzer, Felix Bearden:
DANIEL: a dynamic acquisition & numerical information environment & language and RIVKA: robust intelligent vector crunching application (virtual instrument).
- Lon D. Gowen, May Yee Yap:
Traditional software development's effects on safety.
- Jeffrey M. Voas, Keith W. Miller, Jeffery E. Payne:
A software analysis technique for quantifying reliability in high-risk medical devices.
- Alfred LeBron Paige, Ozcan Ozdamar, Rafael Delgado:
Rapid acquisition and tracking of evoked potentials by two dimensional spectral filtering.
- Diana E. Ayala, Ramón C. Hermida:
Predictable time structure of circadian cardiovascular characteristics in healthy human pregnancy.
- Margaret G. E. Peterson, Mary P. T. Murray-Weir, Leon Root:
Comparison of results from two methods of measurement of stride characteristics.
- Thomas L. James, Michael Magee, Harold J. Bruyere:
A computer imaging system for noninvasively determining blood pool volume in the chick embryo heart.
- Jim M. Ng, Edward Chan, Horace Ho-Shing Ip, K. Y. Kwok, Y. K. Lee, Peter H. H. Tsang:
A multimedia conferencing system for co-operative medical diagnosis.
- Horace Ho-Shing Ip, Ken C. K. Law, Siu-Lok Chan, W. Y. Chau, C. P. Wong:
A hyperdocument architecture for cardiac catheterisation documents.
- Ramzan Khuwaja, Martha W. Evens, Allen A. Rovick, Joel A. Michael:
Building the domain-expert for a cardiovascular physiology tutor.
- James M. Sorace, G. William Moore:
Rapid validation of a medical expert system using precedence logic.
- Chiang S. Jao, Daniel B. Hier:
Applying hypermedia and expert system technology to the neurological consultation.
- Peter Kokol, Viljem Zumer, Bruno Stiglic, Jernej Zavrsnik, Kurt Kancler:
Tracing and controlling child's development using COCIDIN.
- Molly I. Tisdell, Charles F. Jerabek:
Computerized cardiopulmonary perfusion-a six year overview.
- Mark Thursz, Martin Fowler, Thomas Cairns, Michael Thick, Gerry Gold:
Clinical systems design.
- Atam P. Dhawan, Sven Loncaric, Kari Hitt, Joseph Broderick, Thomas Brott:
Image analysis and 3-D visualization of intracerebral brain hemorrhage.
- Mansur R. Kabuka, Daichun Xu, Loren L. Latta:
Analysis of 3-D micromotion of porous-coated femoral prostheses.
- Temel Kayikçioglu, Sunanda Mitra:
A new method for estimating dimensions and 3-D reconstruction of coronary arterial trees from biplane angiograms.
- L. Tandy Herren, Brian L. Robey, Pamela K. Fink:
A multi-agent, knowledge-based system for planning and scheduling medical tests.
- Huei-Ning Natasha Ma, Po-Liang Chang, Suyun Chen, Martha W. Evens, Sant Singh, Subha Yaturu, David A. Trace, Frank Naeymi-Rad:
An intelligent hypermedia system for generating progress notes and physician reminders.
- A. Robert Spitzer, Mohammad Hassoun:
NNERVE: neural network extraction of repetitive vectors for electrodiagnosis.
- Peter Eisenberg:
Computer/user interface design specification for medical devices.
- Karen E. Tate, Reed M. Gardner:
Development of an effective user interface for a computerized laboratory alerting system.
- Sudnya Sukthankar, Kumar Ramachandran, Martha W. Evens, Allen A. Rovick, Joel A. Michael:
Graphical user interfacing with domain visualization for an intelligent medical tutoring system.
- Kuo-Lane Chen, Martha W. Evens, David A. Trace, Frank Naeymi-Rad:
A comparison among different front-end input versions of a medical record system.
- Chung C. Chang, Deng-Yiv Chiu, Tian-Long Wan, Martha W. Evens, David A. Trace, Frank Naeymi-Rad, Lowell A. Carmony:
A quantitative, multi-function risk analysis system for treatment decision support.
- Tainsong Chen, Tzu-Tung Tsai, Ming-Chi Shieh:
Automatic examination for vestibulo-ocular reflex function test.
- Y.-S. Peter Chiou, Y. M. Fleming Lure, Matthew T. Freedman, Steven L. Fritz:
Application of neural network based hybrid system for lung nodule detection.
- Ishwar K. Sethi, Jae Hung Yoo, Chaim M. Brickman:
Extraction of diagnostic rules using neural networks.
- Daoud I. Zatari, Nazeih M. Botros:
In-vivo ultrasound liver differentiation using artificial neural network.
- Tighe Belden, Walter L. Sembrowich, David W. Deetz, Frank A. Solomon:
Developing an advanced `tool' for the clinician; using industrial design and interface design together to bring technology into the hand of the user.
- John W. Gosbee, Michael Clay:
Human factors problem analysis of a voice-recognition computer-based medical record.
- Teresa A. Zwolan, Paul R. Kileny:
Cochlear implants for the profoundly deaf.
- Gill B. Bearnson, S. R. Krivoy, R. D. Jarmin, J. R. Fratto, Pratap S. Khanwilkar, K. R. Crump, K. D. Smith:
Electronics development for the Utah electrohydraulic total artificial heart.
- Alan J. Snyder, Richard A. Nazarian, William J. Weiss:
A secure communications and status reporting protocol for implanted devices.
- Ronald D. Kaye, Kenn Henriksen, Dolores S. Morisseau, James A. Deye:
Human factors in radiation oncology therapy: some software control interface issues.
- Michael L. Quinn, Isabelle Schoenfeld, Dennis Serig:
Remote afterloading brachytherapy: human factors in a partially automated treatment system.
- Bruce Zemlin:
Establishing a software engineering process group in a medical device company.
- Kurt R. Linberg:
Defining the role of software quality assurance in a medical device company.
- James R. Beach, Mark L. Bonewell:
Setting-up a successful software vendor evaluation/qualification process for `off-the-shelve' commercial software used in medical devices.
- James C. Fackler, Isaac S. Kohane:
Integration of intermittent clinical data with continuous data from bedside monitors.
- Shih-Chang Chao, M. Juang, Martha W. Evens, Lowell A. Carmony, Robert Zelanski, Rebecca Roberts, M. McDermott:
The MEDAS local area network.
- Gene Redig, Mike Swanson:
Total quality management for software development.
- Dean A. Leffingwell, Bonnie Norman:
Software quality in medical devices-a top-down approach.