4. ASIACCS 2009:
Sydney, Australia Wanqing Li, Willy Susilo, Udaya Kiran Tupakula, Reihaneh Safavi-Naini, Vijay Varadharajan (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2009 ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security, ASIACCS 2009, Sydney, Australia, March 10-12, 2009.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-394-5
- Paul A. Karger:
Securing virtual machine monitors: what is needed?
- Bhavani M. Thuraisingham:
Assured information sharing between trustworthy, semi-trustworthy and untrustworthy coalition partners.
- Wei Lu, Mahbod Tavallaee, Ali A. Ghorbani:
Automatic discovery of botnet communities on large-scale communication networks.
- Zhichun Li, Anup Goyal, Yan Chen, Vern Paxson:
Automating analysis of large-scale botnet probing events.
- Brent ByungHoon Kang, Eric Chan-Tin, Christopher P. Lee, James Tyra, Hun Jeong Kang, Chris Nunnery, Zachariah Wadler, Greg Sinclair, Nicholas Hopper, David Dagon, Yongdae Kim:
Towards complete node enumeration in a peer-to-peer botnet.
- Ruishan Zhang, Xinyuan Wang, Ryan Farley, Xiaohui Yang, Xuxian Jiang:
On the feasibility of launching the man-in-the-middle attacks on VoIP from remote attackers.
- Rui Zhang, Goichiro Hanaoka, Hideki Imai:
A generic construction of useful client puzzles.
- Frank Akujobi, Ioannis Lambadaris, Evangelos Kranakis:
An integrated approach to detection of fast and slow scanning worms.
- Mark Manulis, Damien Leroy, François Koeune, Olivier Bonaventure, Jean-Jacques Quisquater:
Authenticated wireless roaming via tunnels: making mobile guests feel at home.
Theory of security
Anonymity and privacy
- Robert Craven, Jorge Lobo, Jiefei Ma, Alessandra Russo, Emil C. Lupu, Arosha K. Bandara:
Expressive policy analysis with enhanced system dynamicity.
- Stere Preda, Frédéric Cuppens, Nora Cuppens-Boulahia, Joaquín García-Alfaro, Laurent Toutain, Yehia Elrakaiby:
Semantic context aware security policy deployment.
- Rakeshbabu Bobba, Himanshu Khurana, Musab AlTurki, Farhana Ashraf:
PBES: a policy based encryption system with application to data sharing in the power grid.
- Xiaohui Liang, Zhenfu Cao, Huang Lin, Jun Shao:
Attribute based proxy re-encryption with delegating capabilities.
Security policies and verification
Public key and hash functions
- Fabio Massacci, Gene Tsudik, Artsiom Yautsiukhin:
Logging key assurance indicators in business processes.
- Zhiguo Wan, Kui Ren, Bo Zhu, Bart Preneel, Ming Gu:
Anonymous user communication for privacy protection in wireless metropolitan mesh networks.
- Ribao Wei, Dingfeng Ye:
Delegate predicate encryption and its application to anonymous authentication.
- Hyun Sook Rhee, Jong Hwan Park, Willy Susilo, Dong Hoon Lee:
Improved searchable public key encryption with designated tester.
Last update Sun May 19 21:48:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page