1. CEAS 2004: Mountain View, California, USA
- CEAS 2004 - First Conference on Email and Anti-Spam, July 30-31, 2004, Mountain View, California, USA. 2004
- Brett Watson: Beyond Identity: Addressing Problems that Persist in an Electronic Mail System with Reliable Sender Identification.
- Joshua Goodman: IP Addresses in Email Clients.
- Benjamin M. Gross: Multiple Email Addresses: A Socio-technical Investigation.
- Nicola Lugaresi: European Union vs. Spam: A Legal Response.
- Deborah Fallows: Internet Users and Spam: What the attitudes and behavior of Internet users can tell us about fighting spam.
- Paula Bruening: Technological Responses to the Problem of Spam: Preserving Free Speech and Open Internet Values .
- Richard Clayton: Stopping Spam by Extrusion Detection.