3. CEAS 2006: Mountain View, California, USA
- CEAS 2006 - The Third Conference on Email and Anti-Spam, July 27-28, 2006, Mountain View, California, USA. 2006
- Jonathan Schmidt: Dynamic Port 25 Blocking to Control SPAM Zombies.
- Ben Medlock: An Adaptive, Semi-Structured Language Model Approach to Spam Filtering on a New Corpus.
- Jen-Yuan Yeh: Email Thread Reassembly Using Similarity Matching.
- Chris Pal: CC Prediction with Graphical Models.
- Bradley Taylor: Sender Reputation in a Large Webmail Service.
- John Aycock: Teaching Spam and Spyware at the University of C@1g4ry.
- Richard Clayton: Using Early Results from the 'spamHINTS' Project to Estimate an ISP Abuse Team's Task.