Daejeon, Korea Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation, CIRA 2009, 15-18 December 2009, Daejeon, Korea.
IEEE 2009, ISBN 978-1-4244-4808-1
Last update Tue May 21 16:23:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tetsuyou Watanabe, Michael Beetz:
Grasp motion planning for box opening task by multi-fingered hands and arms.
- Masakazu Suzuki:
Planning of diverse complex cooperative robot actions using Multi-stage Genetic Algorithm.
- Adrian Martin, Mohammad Reza Emami:
Exploration and mapping for unstructured robot teams.
- Qingsong Song, Zuren Feng:
Stable trajectory generator-echo state network trained by particle swarm optimization.
- Tim Waegeman, Eric A. Antonelo, Francis Wyffels, Benjamin Schrauwen:
Modular reservoir computing networks for imitation learning of multiple robot behaviors.
- Wataru Sato, Naoyuki Kubota:
Interactive evolutionary computation for robot design support system.
- Kamran Mohajeri, Ghasem Pishehvar, Mohammad Seifi:
CMAC neural networks structures.
- Alan R. Wagner, Ronald C. Arkin:
Robot deception: Recognizing when a robot should deceive.
- Xiaohu Li, Jinhua Zhang, Sunan Wang, Maolin Li, Kunpeng Li:
A small world algorithm for high-dimensional function optimization.
- Kiju Lee, Georgios Kaloutsakis, Jeremy Couch:
Towards social-therapeutic robots: How to strategically implement a robot for social group therapy?
- Won Hwa Kim, Jeong Woo Park, Won Hyong Lee, Woo Hyun Kim, Myung Jin Chung:
Stochastic approach on a simplified OCC model for uncertainty and believability.
- Chih-Hong Cheng, Alois Knoll, Christian Buckl, Javier Esparza, Yang Chen:
Examining robotic systems with shape-adjustable manipulators under dynamic environments: From simulation to verification.
- Bahador Khaleghi, Malek Baklouti, Fakhreddine Karray:
SILT: Scale-invariant line transform.
- Zehra Ceren, Erdinç Altug:
Vision-based servo control of a quadrotor air vehicle.
- Satoshi Hirashita, Takehisa Yairi:
Information-based exploration strategy for mobile robot in dynamic environment.
- Gang Li, Jian Zhuang, Hongning Hou, Dehong Yu:
A Boltzmann theory based dynamic agglomerative hierarchical clustering.
- Dong-Hyun Lee, In-Won Park, Jong-Hwan Kim:
Q-learning using fuzzified states and weighted actions and its application to omni-direnctional mobile robot control.
- Ingo Stork, Thibault Bautze, Frederik Born, Klaus Diepold:
A cognitive approach for a robotic welding system that can learn how to weld from acoustic data.
- Yoshiki Miyazaki, Kentarou Kurashige:
Use of the knowledge which is independence on reward in reinforcement learning.
- Omid AghaLatifi, Mohammad Reza Bonyadi:
DEM: A discrete electromagnetism-like mechanism for solving discrete problems.
- Eiji Hayashi, Takahiro Yamasaki, Koichiro Kuroki:
Autonomous behavior system combing motivation with consciousness using dopamine.
- Nohaidda Binti Sariff, Norlida Buniyamin:
Comparative study of Genetic Algorithm and Ant Colony Optimization algorithm performances for robot path planning in global static environments of different complexities.
- Ji-Hwan Son, Hyo-Sung Ahn:
Bio-insect and artificial robots interaction: A dragging mechanism and experimental results.
- Jamil Abou Saleh, Malek Baklouti, Fakhreddine Karray:
A combined skin model and feature approach for tracking of human faces.
- Kunpeng Li, Xuewen Wang, Mingxin Yuan, Xiaohu Li, Sunan Wang:
Adaptive sliding mode trajectory tracking control of mobile robot with parameter uncertainties.
- Katsuhiro Okumura, Masahiro Oya, Masashi Nagae, Hidetaka Ota, Hideki Wada:
Active suspension control scheme for vehicles without measurements of tire deflection.
- Jong-Hwan Kim, Seung-Hwan Choi, Duckhwan Kim, Joonwoo Kim, Minjoo Cho:
Animal-Robot Interaction for pet caring.
- Naoyuki Kubota, Akihiro Yorita:
Topological environment reconstruction in informationally structured space for pocket robot partners.
- Rohitash Chandra, Marcus R. Frean, Luc Rolland:
A meta-heuristic paradigm for solving the forward kinematics of 6-6 general parallel manipulator.
- Rohitash Chandra, Mengjie Zhang, Luc Rolland:
Solving the forward kinematics of the 3RPR planar parallel manipulator using a hybrid meta-heuristic paradigm.
- Maolin Li, Lin Liang, Sunan Wang, Xiaohu Li:
Feature generation in fault diagnosis based on immune programming.
- Yongjun Kim, Sung-Bae Cho:
A Hybrid Cultural Algorithm with Local Search for Traveling Salesman Problem.
- Mohammad Jafar Sadigh, Ali Salehi:
A master-slave algorithm for control of micro-macro manipulators along unknown path.
- Islam S. M. Khalil, Ahmet Teoman Naskali, Asif Sabanovic:
Force control in multi-degree-of-freedom flexible systems - Sensorless technique.
- Mostafa Asghari, Behrooz Masoumi, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
Virtual and intelligent traffic signs in rescue simulation system: Imitation of human society in agent society.
- Maki K. Habib:
Decompose the operational space of FG vision system into parallel virtual planes to support autonomous navigation in dynamic environment.
- Nona Helmi, Mohammad Helmi:
Applying a neuro-fuzzy classifier for gesture-based control using a single wrist-mounted accelerometer.
- Joabe Silva, Ginalber Serra:
Gain-scheduled Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy PI control methodology for LPV systems.
- Tapio Taipalus, Aarne Halme:
An action pool architecture for multi-tasking service robots with interdependent resources.
- Tingting Li:
Super-Resolution using Regularized Orthogonal Matching Pursuit based on compressed sensing theory in the wavelet domain.
- Luciano Lulio, Mario Luiz Tronco, Arthur J. V. Porto:
JSEG-based image segmentation in computer vision for agricultural mobile robot navigation.
- Wardah Inam:
Particle filter based self-localization using visual landmarks and image database.
- Osamu Yuuki, Kunihiro Yamada, Naoyuki Kubota:
Trajectories tracing for a pitching robot based on human recognition.
- Jekanthan Thangavelautham, Nader Abu El Samid, Paul Grouchy, Ernest J. P. Earon, T. Fu, Nagina Nagrani, Gabriele M. T. D'Eleuterio:
Evolving multirobot excavation controllers and choice of platforms using an artificial neural tissue paradigm.
- Young-Dae Hong, Ye-Hoon Kim, Jong-Hwan Kim:
Evolutionary optimized footstep planning for humanoid robot.
- Ehsan Hashemi, Maani Ghaffari Jadidi, Omid Bakhshandeh Babarsad:
Trajectory planning optimization with dynamic modeling of four wheeled omni-directional mobile robots.
- Jeong-Gwan Kang, Su-Yong An, Sunhyo Kim, Se-Young Oh:
A new approach to simultaneous localization and map building with learning: NeoSLAM (Neuro-Evolutionary Optimizing).
- Zack Z. Zhu:
Evolution of co-operative communication signals in artificial societies.
- Ali Reza Honarvar, Nasser Ghasem-Aghaee:
An artificial neural network approach for creating an ethical artificial agent.
- Byung-Cheol Min, Hee Yeul Kwon, Dong Han Kim:
Path planning algorithm for VTOL type UAVs based on the methods of ray tracing and limit cycle.
- Tatsuya Wada, Takuya Okawa, Toshihiko Watanabe:
A study on hierarchical modular reinforcement learning for multi-agent pursuit problem based on relative coordinate states.
- Eric T. Matson:
Embedding intelligent agents to enable physical robotic and sensor organizations.
- Wen-Yo Lee, An-Doo Yang, Ta-Chih Hung, Jhu-Syuan Guo:
Path planning strategy design under the experience of mobile robot navigation.
- Wei Zou, Lixin Fang, Yuan Li, Kui Yuan:
Head orientation estimation for covert-tracking robot.
- Yonghuai Liu, Longzhuang Li, Xianghua Xie, Baogang Wei:
Range image registration using hierarchical segmentation and clustering.
- Yonghuai Liu, Ala Al-Obaidi, Anthony Jakas, JunJie Liu:
Accurate camera calibration using the collinearity constraint.
- Hyo-Sung Ahn:
Formation coordination for self-mobile localization: Framework.
- Panich Surachai, T. Thiraporn, L. Chaiyaporn, T. Kittichai, S. Tayawat:
Sensor fusion for differential encoder integrated with light intensity sensors and accelerometer.
- Feng Xiao, Ming Yuchi, Mingyue Ding, Jun Jo, Jong-Hwan Kim:
A multi-step heart rate prediction method based on physical activity using Adams-Bashforth technique.
- Jonathan Kelly, Gaurav S. Sukhatme:
Visual-inertial simultaneous localization, mapping and sensor-to-sensor self-calibration.
- Narges Noori, Majid Nili Ahmadabadi, Maryam S. Mirian, Babak Nadjar Araabi:
Speeding up top-down attention control learning by using full observation knowledge.
- Taha Ridene, François Goulette:
Registration of fixed-and-mobile- based terrestrial Laser data sets with DSM.
- Ronald C. Arkin, Patrick Ulam:
An ethical adaptor: Behavioral modification derived from moral emotions.
- Byeong-Yeon Kim, Hyo-Sung Ahn:
Bilateral teleoperation systems using genetic algorithms.
- Bahram Jozi, Ahmad Fakharian, Mojtaba Nademi, Mahdi Yousefi Azar Khanian:
Harmonic opponent modeling and behavior structure for 3D soccer simulation agent.
- Behrouz Saghafi Khadem, Deepu Rajan:
Appearance-based action recognition in the tensor framework.
- Kyoung Kwan Ahn, Ngoc Chi Nam Doan, Dinh Quang Truong, Jong Il Yoon, T. Q. Thanh:
A study on an ion polymer metal composite actuator as a self-sensing system.
- Qiang Wang, Masahiro Oya, Natsuki Takagi, Yuichiro Taira, Hidetaka Ota:
Adaptive steering controller to improve handling stability for driver-combined-vehicles system.
- Natsuki Takagi, Masahiro Oya, Qiang Wang, Toshihiro Kobayashi:
Adaptive control of systems with input saturation: A scheme using output derivatives of order up to relative degree.
- Leon Bodenhagen, Dirk Kraft, Mila Popovic, Emre Baseski, Peter Eggenberger Hotz, Norbert Krüger:
Learning to grasp unknown objects based on 3D edge information.
- Takeshi Nishida, Wataru Kogushi, Natsuki Takagi, Shuichi Kurogi:
Dynamic state estimation using particle filter and adaptive vector quantizer.
- Dinh Quang Truong, Kyoung Kwan Ahn, Jong Il Yoon, T. Q. Thanh:
Identification and verification of a MR damper using a nonlinear black box model.
- Siavash Kayal, Hossein Aminaiee, Caro Lucas:
Acquisition of shared symbols in multi-agent cooperative tasks.
- Wael M. Korani, Hassan T. Dorrah, Hassan M. Emara:
Bacterial foraging oriented by Particle Swarm Optimization strategy for PID tuning.
- Liu Bo, Pan Hongxia:
A hybrid PSO-DV based intelligent method for fault diagnosis of gear-box.
- Mostafa Mostafa Hashim Ellabaan, Yew-Soon Ong, Meng-Hiot Lim, Jer-Lai Kuo:
Finding multiple first order saddle points using a valley adaptive clearing genetic algorithm.
- Yi-Ju Ho, Jing-Sin Liu:
Collision-free curvature-bounded smooth path planning using composite Bezier curve based on Voronoi diagram.
- Hieu Trung Huynh, Yonggwan Won:
Online training for single hidden-layer feedforward neural networks using RLS-ELM.
- Hanafy M. Omar:
New fuzzy-based anti-swing controller for helicopter slung-load system near hover.
- Hanafy M. Omar, M. A. Abido:
Designing integrated guidance law for aerodynamic missiles by multi-objectives evolutionary algorithm and Tabu search.
- Mahdi Yousefi Azar Khanian, Ahmad Fakharian, Mehran Godarzvand Chegini, Bahram Jozi:
An intelligent fuzzy controller based on genetic algorithms.
- Ginalber L. O. Serra, Carlos Cesar Teixeira Ferreira:
Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy control method for nonlinear systems.
- Nora Boumella, Karim Djouani, Sohail Iqbal:
A new design of Fuzzy Logic Controller based on generalized orthogonality principle.
- Ildar Farkhatdinov, Jee-Hwan Ryu, Jury Poduraev:
Rendering of environmental force feedback in mobile robot teleoperation based on fuzzy logic.
- JunJie Liu, Anthony Jakas, Ala Al-Obaidi, Yonghuai Liu:
A comparative study of different corner detection methods.
- Idaku Ishii, Ryo Sukenobe, Yuta Moriue, Kenichi Yamamoto:
Real-time feature point tracking at 1000 fps.
- Cheng Jin:
A statistical image retrieval method using color invariant.
- Rafael Herrejon, Shingo Kagami, Koichi Hashimoto:
Composite visual servoing for catching a 3-D flying object using RLS trajectory estimation from a monocular image sequence.
- Hyunjun Kim, Jangwon Lee, Sukhan Lee:
Environment adaptive 3D object recognition and pose estimation by cognitive perception engine.
- Jaewoong Kim, Sukhan Lee:
Fast neighbor cells finding method for multiple octree representation.
- Shuichi Kurogi, Hideaki Koya, Ryoji Nagashima, Daisuke Wakeyama, Takeshi Nishida:
Range image registration using plane extraction by the CAN2.
- Ta-Ming Shih, Ho-Chung Chang:
FPGA based hardware in the loop test platform of small size UAV.
- Shuichi Kurogi, Kenta Harashima:
Improving generalization performance of bagging ensemble via Bayesian approach.
- Il Young Song, Vladimir Shin:
Distributed receding horizon filtering in discrete-time dynamic systems.
- Kyungmin Lee, Vladimir Shin:
Distributed fusion of local probability data association filters in multi-sensor environment.
- Howon Lee, Junseok Lee, Jangmyung Lee:
Hill climbing algorithm of an inverted pendulum.
- Thomas A. Smith, Rui Loureiro, William S. Harwin:
3D path planning with novel multiple 2D layered approach for complex human-robot interaction.
- Yosuke Matsusaka, Hiroyuki Fujii, Isao Hara:
An extensible dialogue script for robot based on unification of state transition models.
- Sungsoo Lim, Jongwon Yoon, Keunhyun Oh, Sung-Bae Cho:
Gesture based dialogue management using behavior network for flexibility of human robot interaction.