6. CollaborateCom 2010:
Chicago, Illinois, USA The 6th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, CollaborateCom 2010, Chicago, IL, USA, 9-12 October 2010.
IEEE 2010, ISBN 978-963-9995-24-6
Last update Fri May 24 01:49:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Karl Aberer, James Joshi:
Message from the general chairs.
- Deian Stefan, Danfeng Yao:
Keystroke-dynamics authentication against synthetic forgeries.
- Hao Chen, Yu Chen:
A comparison study of collaborative strategies for distributed defense against Internet worms based on small-world modeling.
- Saman Taghavi Zargar, James B. D. Joshi:
A collaborative approach to facilitate intrusion detection and response against DDoS attacks.
- Fengying Li, Qingshui Xue, Zhenfu Cao:
Some basic principles for proxy signature schemes based on ECDLP.
- Jean Botev, Ingo Scholtes:
A self-organized resource allocation scheme for decentralized distributed virtual environments.
- N. Dietrich, Shankar M. Banik:
Load balancing and quality of service constrained framework for Distributed Virtual Environments.
- Paul Benölken, M. Wewior, U. Lang:
A virtual workspace for distributed design and engineering tasks.
- M. Esch, E. Tobias:
Decentralized scale-free network construction and load balancing in Massive Multiuser Virtual Environments.
- Yan Zhu, Zexing Hu, Huaixi Wang, Hongxin Hu, Gail-Joon Ahn:
A collaborative framework for privacy protection in online social networks.
- Amirreza Masoumzadeh, James Joshi:
Preserving structural properties in anonymization of social networks.
- Stefano Braghin, Elena Ferrari, Alberto Trombetta:
Combining access control and trust negotiations in an On-line Social Network.
- A. Datta:
SoJa: Collaborative reference management using a decentralized social information system.
- Qinyi Wu, Calton Pu:
Modeling and implementing collaborative editing systems with transactional techniques.
- Moulay Driss Mechaoui, Asma Cherif, Abdessamad Imine, Fatima Bendella:
Log garbage collector-based real time collaborative editor for mobile devices.
- Dade Nurjanah, Hugh C. Davis, Thanassis Tiropanis:
A framework of collaborative adaptation authoring.
- Jean Marcel dos Reis Costa, Rafael Martins Feitosa, Cleidson R. B. de Souza:
Tool support for collaborative software development based on dependency analysis.
- Yuanchen He, Zhenyu Zhong, Sven Krasser, Yuchun Tang:
Mining DNS for malicious domain registrations.
- Bhavani M. Thuraisingham, Vaibhav Khadilkar, Anuj Gupta, Murat Kantarcioglu, Latifur Khan:
Secure data storage and retrieval in the cloud.
- Ravi S. Sandhu, Ram Krishnan, G. B. White:
Towards Secure Information Sharing models for community Cyber Security.
- Leon Stenneth, Philip S. Yu:
Global privacy and transportation mode homogeneity anonymization in location based mobile systems with continuous queries.
- Yuehua Wang, Ling Liu, Calton Pu, Gong Zhang:
An utility-driven routing scheme for scaling multicast applications.
- Farnoush Banaei Kashani, Cyrus Shahabi:
Fixed-precision approximate continuous aggregate queries in peer-to-peer databases.
- Aditi Gupta, Salmin Sultana, Michael S. Kirkpatrick, Elisa Bertino:
A selective encryption approach to fine-grained access control for P2P file sharing.
- Dongbo Huang, Jin Zhao, Xin Wang:
Agiler: A P2P live streaming system with low playback lag.
- Panoat Chuchaisri, Richard E. Newman:
Fast response PKC-based broadcast authentication in wireless sensor networks.
- Yao Zhao, Xin Wang, Jin Zhao, Azman Osman Lim:
Data collection for distributed surveillance sensor networks in disaster-hit regions.
- Aylin Aksu, Prashant Krishnamurthy, David Tipper, Özgür Erçetin:
On security and reliability using cooperative transmissions in sensor networks.
- M. ElGammal, M. ElToweissy:
Distributed context-aware Affinity Propagation clustering in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Qinyuan Feng, Ling Liu, Yan Sun, Ting Yu, Yafei Dai:
Enhancing personalized ranking quality through multidimensional modeling of inter-item competition.
- A. Ispas, N. Li, M. C. Norrie, B. Signer:
Paper-digital meeting support and review.
- Lutz Gericke, Raja Gumienny, Christoph Meinel:
Message capturing as a paradigm for asynchronous digital whiteboard interaction.
- George Mathew, Zoran Obradovic:
Vocabularies in collaboration channels.
- S. S. Hussain, Dirk Veiel, Jörg M. Haake, Stephan Lukosch:
Facilitating understanding of team-based adaptation policies.
- Pedro L. Takecian, João Eduardo Ferreira, Simon Malkowski, Calton Pu:
Using LOTOS for rigorous specifications of workflow patterns.
- Yasushi Shinjo, D. Kamikawa, Akira Sato:
Collaboration by passing access rights for personal protected Web resources.
- James Caverlee, Zhiyuan Cheng, Brian Eoff, Chiao-Fang Hsu, Krishna Yeswanth Kamath, Said Kashoob, J. Kelley, Elham Khabiri, Kyumin Lee:
SocialTrust++: Building community-based trust in Social Information Systems.
- Guoqiang Gao, Ruixuan Li, Xiwu Gu, Kunmei Wen, Zhengding Lu, Kun Yan:
Mimir: Term-distributed indexing and search for secret documents.
- Walid Fdhila, Marlon Dumas, Claude Godart:
Optimized decentralization of composite web services.
- Esin Saka, Olfa Nasraoui:
A recommender system based on the collaborative behavior of bird flocks.
- T. W. A. Grandison:
Patient-Centric Privacy: Envisioning collaboration between payers, providers & patients with the patient at the core.
- Prapaporn Rattanatamrong, Andréa M. Matsunaga, José A. B. Fortes:
BMI CyberWorkstation: A cyberinfrastructure for collaborative experimental research on Brain-Machine Interfaces.
- Shinan Wang, Weisong Shi, Bengt B. Arnetz, Clairy Wiholm:
SPARTAN: A framework for Smart Phone Assisted Real-Time Health care Network design.
- T. W. A. Grandison, Varun Bhagwan, Daniel Gruhl:
Simulating collaboration from multiple, potentially non-collaborative healthcare systems to create a single view of a patient.
- Michael Igler, Paulo Moura, Matthias Färber, Michael Zeising, Stefan Jablonski:
Modeling and planning collaboration using organizational constraints.
- Jin Zhao, Xinya Zhang, Xin Wang:
An architecture design of GPU-accelerated VoD streaming servers with network coding.
- Nitya Narasimhan, Myungcheol Doo, Joseph F. Wodka, V. Vasudevan:
CollecTV intelligence: A 3-screen 'social search' system for TV and video queries.
- John Zic, Julian Jang, Dongxi Liu, Chen Wang, Martin de Groot:
Hardware security device facilitated trusted residential energy services.
- Pierre St. Juste, David Isaac Wolinsky, Kyungyong Lee, P. Oscar Boykin, Renato J. O. Figueiredo:
SocialDNS: A decentralized naming service for collaborative P2P VPNs.
- Jun Li, Shuang Yang, Xin Wang:
Building parallel regeneration trees in distributed storage systems with asymmetric links.
- David Isaac Wolinsky, Kyungyong Lee, P. Oscar Boykin, Renato J. O. Figueiredo:
On the design of autonomic, decentralized VPNs.
- Mi-Young Kang, Yun-Seung Nam, Ji-Seung Nam:
An overlay multicast scheme for Distributed Interactive Applications.
- Hassan A. Karimi, Benjamin Zimmerman, D. Nawn, P. Sutovsky:
Collaborative navigation systems for collision avoidance.
- Jianxia Chen, Lakshmish Ramaswamy, David K. Lowenthal, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman:
CAEVA: A customizable and adaptive event aggregation framework for collaborative broker overlays.
- Ilaria Manno, Furio Belgiorno, Delfina Malandrino, Giuseppina Palmieri, D. Pirozzi, Vittorio Scarano:
Introducing collaboration in single-user applications through the Centralized Control architecture.
- Pei-Yun Sabrina Hsueh, R. J. R. Lin, Mark J. H. Hsiao, Liangzhao Zeng, Sreeram Ramakrishnan, Henry Chang:
Cloud-based platform for personalization in a wellness management ecosystem: Why, what, and how.
- Conny Kühne, Klemens Böhm, Jing Zhi Yue:
Reviewing the reviewers: A study of author perception on peer reviews in computer science.
- Peter Brusilovsky, Denis Parra, Shaghayegh Sahebi, C. Wongchokprasitti:
Collaborative information finding in smaller communities: The case of research talks.
- César A. Collazos, Sergio F. Ochoa, Sergio Zapata, Fáber D. Giraldo, María Inés Lund, Laura Aballay, Gisela Torres de Clunie:
CODILA: A Collaborative and Distributed Learning Activity applied to software engineering courses in Latin American Universities.
- Ali Salehi, M. Pathan, Dimitrios Georgakopoulos, D. Deery:
Collaborative information analysis for sensor-enabled scientific applications.
- Heri Ramampiaro, Daniela Cruzes, Reidar Conradi, Manoel G. Mendonça:
Supporting evidence-based Software Engineering with collaborative information retrieval.
- Manfred Hauswirth, Jérôme Euzenat, Owen Friel, K. Griffin, P. Hession, B. Jennings, Tudor Groza, Siegfried Handschuh, Ivana Podnar Zarko, Axel Polleres, Antoine Zimmermann:
Towards Consolidated Presence.
- Ruoyu Wu, Gail-Joon Ahn, Hongxin Hu, Mukesh Singhal:
Information flow control in cloud computing.
- Zhengping Wu, Lifeng Wang:
Model-driven simulation for cross-domain policy enforcement.
- Dongwan Shin, Hakan Akkan:
Domain-based virtualized resource management in cloud computing.
- Jaehong Park, Yuan Cheng, Ravi S. Sandhu:
Towards a framework for cyber social status based trusted open collaboration.
- Hyo-Sang Lim, Chenyun Dai, Elisa Bertino:
A policy-based approach for assuring data integrity in DBMSs.
- Liu Xin, Anwitaman Datta:
On trust guided collaboration among cloud service providers.