22. COLT 2009: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- COLT 2009 - The 22nd Conference on Learning Theory, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, June 18-21, 2009. 2009
- Nader H. Bshouty: Optimal Algorithms for the Coin Weighing Problem with a Spring Scale.
- Samory Kpotufe: Escaping the Curse of Dimensionality with a Tree-based Regressor.
- Vitaly Feldman: Robustness of Evolvability.
- Eric Friedman: Active Learning for Smooth Problems.
- Steve Hanneke: Adaptive Rates of Convergence in Active Learning.
- Maria-Florina Balcan: Better Guarantees for Sparsest Cut Clustering.