Bangalore, India R. K. Shyamasundar (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 1st Bangalore Annual Compute Conference, Compute 2008, Bangalore, India, January 18-20, 2008.
ACM 2008, ISBN 978-1-59593-950-0
- Vikas Agarwal, Girish Chafle, Sumit Mittal, Biplav Srivastava:
Understanding approaches for web service composition and execution.
- Santonu Sarkar, Renuka Sindhgatta, Krishnakumar Pooloth:
A collaborative platform for application knowledge management in software maintenance projects.
- Arul Ganesh, K. Gopinath:
SPKI/SDSI certificate chain discovery with generic constraints.
- Karthikeyan Ponnalagu, Nanjangud C. Narendra:
Deriving service variants from business process specifications.
- Arun Sethuraman, Krishna Kumar Yalla, Ankur Sarin, Ravi Prakash Gorthi:
Agents assisted software project management.
- Anjaneyulu Pasala, Yannick L. H. Lew Yaw Fung, Fady Akladios, Ravi Prakash Gorthi:
An approach to select regression tests to validate .NET applications upon deployment of components upgrades.
- Zakir Laliwala, Sanjay Chaudhary:
Service grouping and group notification in grid business process.
- Ratnesh K. Sharma, Rocky Shih, Cullen Bash, Chandrakant D. Patel, Philip Varghese, Mohandas Mekanapurath, Sankaragopal Velayudhan, Manu Kumar V:
On building next generation data centers: energy flow in the information technology stack.
- R. Abhilash, Sukhendu Das:
Video cut and paste for 3D composition.
- Manuel Bastioni, Simone Re, Shakti Misra:
Ideas and methods for modeling 3D human figures: the principal algorithms used by MakeHuman and their implementation in a new approach to parametric modeling.
- Sanasam Ranbir Singh, Hema A. Murthy, Timothy A. Gonsalves:
Effect of word density on measuring words association.
- Shankar Bhausaheb Nikam, Suneeta Agarwal:
Level 2 features and wavelet analysis based hybrid fingerprint matcher.
- Naveen Aggarwal, Nupur Prakash, Sanjeev Sofat:
Detecting camera movements & production effects in digital videos.
- I. Elizabeth Shanthi, Y. Izaaz, R. Nadarajan:
On the SD-tree construction for optimal signature operations.
- Arindam Biswas, Suman Khara, Partha Bhowmick, Bhargab B. Bhattacharya:
Extraction of regions of interest from face images using cellular analysis.
- B. Kalpana, R. Nadarajan, J. Senthil Babu:
A Galois Lattice framework to handle updates in the mining of closed itemsets in dynamic databases.
- Srikumar Krishnamoorthy, Avdhoot Kishore Saple, Prahalad Haldhoderi Achutharao:
An integrated query optimization system for data grids.
- S. Sendhilkumar, T. V. Geetha:
Personalized ontology for web search personalization.
- T. Rajendran, K. V. Sreenaath:
Secure anonymous routing in ad hoc networks.
- Sriram Raghavan, Ravindran B:
Successive refinement algorithms for distributed area coverage using mobile robots.
Last update Fri May 24 01:55:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ashish Sureka, Sudripto De, Kishore Varma Indukuri:
A generic software architecture of a text processing system for analyzing product warranty claims data.
- Satish Kharat, Rajeev Mishra, Ranadip Das, Srikanth Vishwanathan:
Migration of software partition in UNIX system.
- Arijit Laha:
RAP: a conceptual business intelligence framework.
- Chandragupta Borkotoky, Swapil Galgate, S. B. Nimbekar:
Human computer interaction: harnessing P300 potential brain waves for authentication of individuals.
- Manoj Prasad A, Muthuselvam Selvaraj, Sriganesh Madhvanath:
Peer-to-peer ink messaging across heterogeneous devices and platforms.
- M. Harish, N. Anandavelu, N. Anbalagan, G. S. Mahalakshmi, T. V. Geetha:
Result evaluation strategies for peer selection in P2P.
- Ritu Sabharwal, Julio Guijarro:
Avalanche: managing deployments for enterprise scale grids.