2. COMSNETS 2010:
Bangalore, India P. R. Kumar, Henning Schulzrinne, Harrick M. Vin (Eds.):
Second International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks, COMSNETS 2010, Bangalore, India, January 5-9, 2010.
IEEE 2010, ISBN 978-1-4244-5487-7
COMSNETS Technical Papers
Wireless Local Area Networks
- Aditya Akella, Pratap Ramamurthy, Almir Mutapcic:
NashWifi: Coordinated management of heterogenous home 802.11 networks using bargaining.
- Pranav Agrawal, Anurag Kumar, Joy Kuri, Manoj Kumar Panda, Vishnu Navda, Ramachandran Ramjee, Venkata N. Padmanabhan:
Analytical models for energy consumption in infrastructure WLAN STAs carrying TCP traffic.
- Shumji Fujii, Toyohisa Kaneko, Yukuo Hayashida:
Effectiveness of copy-transmission in Go-Back-N ARQ system with selective repeat in intra-block and with limited retransmissions.
- Jitendra K. Tugnait, Hyosung Kim:
A channel-based hypothesis testing approach to enhance user authentication in wireless networks.
Infrastructureless Wireless Networks
- Maumita Bandyopadhyay, Parama Bhaumik:
Zone based ant colony routing in mobile ad-hoc network.
- Selcuk Cevher, Ta Chen, Ibrahim Hökelek, Jaewon Kang, Vikram Kaul, Yow-Jian Lin, Marcus Pang, Mete Rodoper, Sunil Samtani, Chintan Shah, Jeffrey Bowcock, Gregory B. Rucker, Jonathan L. Simbol, Aristides Staikos:
An integrated soft handoff approach to IP fast reroute in wireless mobile networks.
- Pulkit Goyal, Aniruddha Sahoo:
A scheduling and Call Admission Control algorithm for WiMax mesh network with strict QoS guarantee.
- Pratap S. Prasad, Prathima Agrawal:
A generic framework for mobility prediction and resource utilization in wireless networks.
Next Generation Wireless Networks
Energy Efficiency and Power Control
Multi-hop Wireless Networks and Access Control
Delay Tolerant Networks
Network and Protocol Management
Bandwidth and Network Control
Performance Analysis and Optical Networks
- Krishnaiyan Thulasiraman, Muhammad S. Javed, Guoliang Xue:
Primal meets dual: A generalized theory of logical topology survivability in IP-over-WDM optical networks.
- Vyas Sekar, Anupam Gupta, Mike K. Reiter, Hui Zhang:
Coordinated sampling sans Origin-Destination identifiers: Algorithms and analysis.
- A. Devarajan, K. Sandesha, R. Gowrishankar, Bhyri Sai Kishore, Prasanna Ganesan, Ron Johnson, Pavan Voruganti:
Colorless, Directionless and Contentionless multi-degree ROADM architecture for mesh optical networks.
Sensor and Wireless Networks
Last update Fri May 24 18:39:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- S. Wong, E. Altman:
Restricting internt access: Ideology and technology.
- T. G. Griffin:
The Stratified Shortest-Paths Problem (invited paper).
- Parul Gupta, Arun Vishwanath, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, Yonghua Lin:
Unlocking wireless performance with co-operation in co-located base station pools.
- Sue B. Moon, Jinyoung You, Haewoon Kwak, D. Kim, Hawoong Jeong:
Understanding topological mesoscale features in community mining.
- Hui Wang, S. Roy, A. Das, S. Paul:
A framework for security quantification of networked machines.
- Vikram Chandrasekaran, Ram Dantu, N. K. Gupta, Xiaohui Yang, Duminda Wijesekera:
Efficiency of social connection-based routing in P2P VoIP networks.
- Sudip Misra, P. Venkata Krishna, Kiran Isaac Abraham:
Energy efficient learning solution for intrusion detection in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- K. Padmanabh, S. Paul, A. Kumar:
On social behavior of wireless sensor node.
- T. Ratnaparkhe, S. Natekar, S. Chandan, V. P. Sadaphal:
Selection of time synchronizing nodes in wireless sensor network.
- Vikram Chandrasekaran, S. Dantu, P. Kadiyala, Ram Dantu, Santi Phithakkitnukoon:
Socio-technical aspects of video phones.
- R. Kumar, A. Haber, Anis Yazidi, Frank Reichert:
Towards a relation oriented service architecture.
- Jun Yao, Salil S. Kanhere, Mahbub Hassan:
Using bandwidth-road maps for improving vehicular internet access.
- G. I. Naik:
LTE WLAN interworking for Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Jong-Hoon Kim, Gokarna Sharma, Noureddine Boudriga, S. S. Iyengar:
RAMP system for proactive pipeline monitoring.
- Hemanta Kumar Kalita, Abhijit Kar:
Secure self organization of wireless sensor network: A new approach.
- K. Mathew, P. Kulkarni, V. Apte:
Network bandwidth configuration tool for Xen virtual machines.
- N. Sharma, D. Chadha, Vinod Chandra:
Terminal reliability evaluation of the Augmented Data Vortex all optical interconnection network.
- D. V. Naga Raju, V. Valli Kumari, K. V. S. V. N. Raju:
Scalable rekeying for dynamic groups using key path compression.
- A. Kapoor, V. J. Ribeiro:
An end-to-end QoS aware greedy distributed scheduling framework for WiMAX mesh networks.
- P. Kumar, K. R. Vasudev, Malati Hegde, S. Anand, Anurag Kumar, Joy Kuri:
ADWISER: An integrated approach for Internet access bandwidth and performance management of an enterprise network.
- T. R. Ramya, Srikrishna Bhashyam:
Rate adaptation in MIMO antenna selection system with imperfect CSIT.
- G. Bhutani:
A near-optimal scheme for TCP ACK pacing to maintain throughput in wireless networks.
- S. Mare, D. Kotz, A. Kumar:
Experimental validation of analytical performance models for IEEE 802.11 networks.
- Tamma V. Prabhakar, Shruti Devasenapathy, H. S. Jamadagni, R. Venkatesha Prasad:
Smart applications for energy harvested WSNs.