4. COMSNETS 2012:
Bangalore, India K. K. Ramakrishnan, Rajeev Shorey, Donald F. Towsley (Eds.):
Fourth International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks, COMSNETS 2012, Bangalore, India, January 3-7, 2012.
IEEE 2012, ISBN 978-1-4673-0296-8
Last update Wed May 22 23:06:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kris Gopalakrishnan:
Conference Inaugural Speaker.
- Lionel Tabourier, Alina Stoica, Fernando Peruani:
How to detect causality effects on large dynamical communication networks: A case study.
- Ryoji Furuhashi, Akihiro Nakao:
Applications of wide-area network slicing for improving cloud platform access by OpenTag.
- Vaishali P. Sadaphal, Maitreya Natu, Harrick M. Vin, Prashant J. Shenoy:
Varanus: More-with-less fault localization in data centers.
- André C. Pinho, Daniel R. Figueiredo, Felipe Maia Galvão França:
A robust gradient clock synchronization algorithm for wireless sensor networks.
- Jun Han, Emmanuel Owusu, Le T. Nguyen, Adrian Perrig, Joy Zhang:
ACComplice: Location inference using accelerometers on smartphones.
- James Mitchell, Eamonn O'Neill, Gjergji Zyba, Geoffrey M. Voelker, Michael Liljenstam, András Méhes, Per Johansson:
Limitations of scanned human copresence encounters for modelling proximity-borne malware.
- Vishal Sevani, Bhaskaran Raman:
SIR based interference modeling for wireless mesh networks: A detailed measurement study.
- Guanfeng Liang, Nitin H. Vaidya:
Capacity of Byzantine consensus in capacity limited point-to-point networks.
- Philipp Berndt, Matthias Hovestadt, Odej Kao:
Characterizing latency in periodic P2P hypercube gossiping.
- Rachit Srivastava, Anurag Kumar:
Performance analysis of beacon-less IEEE 802.15.4 multi-hop networks.
- Samrat L. Sabat, Sesham Srinu, A. Raveendranadh, Siba K. Udgata:
Spectrum sensing based on entropy estimation using cyclostationary features for Cognitive radio.
- Malabika Sengupta, Swapan Kumar Mondal, Debashis Saha:
Split reservation protocols using multiple wavelengths (SRPM) in dense WDM optical networks.
- Prithwish Basu, Saikat Guha, Ananthram Swami, Don Towsley:
Percolation phenomena in networks under random dynamics.
- Karthik Nagaraj, Hitesh Khandelwal, Charles Edwin Killian, Ramana Rao Kompella:
Hierarchy-aware distributed overlays in data centers using DC2.
- Changbin Liu, Ricardo Correa, Harjot Gill, Tanveer Gill, Xiaozhou Li, Shivkumar Muthukumar, Taher Saeed, Boon Thau Loo, Prithwish Basu:
PUMA: Policy-based Unified Multi-radio Architecture for agile mesh networking.
- Aditya Karnik, Pankaj Dayama:
Optimal control of information epidemics.
- Holly Esquivel, Chitra Muthukrishnan, Aditya Akella, Shuchi Chawla:
Better Internet routing through intrinsic support for selfishness.
- Samant Saurabh, Ashok Singh Sairam:
Linear and Remainder Packet Marking for fast IP traceback.
- Joel Sommers, Paul Barford, Ben Liblit:
A router primitive approach for building diverse network services.
- Sriram Nandha Premnath, Daryl Wasden, Sneha Kumar Kasera, Behrouz Farhang-Boroujeny, Neal Patwari:
Beyond OFDM: Best-effort dynamic spectrum access using filterbank multicarrier.
- Aditya Karnik, Catherine Rosenberg:
Optimal control of service rate and reliability in scheduling over wireless channels.
- Richard Mortier, Tom Rodden, Tom Lodge, Derek McAuley, Charalampos Rotsos, Andrew W. Moore, Alexandros Koliousis, Joe Sventek:
Control and understanding: Owning your home network.
- Vijay Mann, Kalapriya Kannan, Anilkumar Vishnoi, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman:
Identity: A data center network fabric to enable co-existence of identical addresses.
- V. K. Chaithanya Manam, Veeramani Mahendran, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
Performance modeling of routing in delay-tolerant networks with node heterogeneity.
- Michael Sirivianos, Kyungbaek Kim, Jian Wei Gan, Xiaowei Yang:
Assessing the veracity of identity assertions via OSNs.
- Hakan Kardes, Mehmet Hadi Gunes, Talha Oz:
Cheleby: A subnet-level internet topology mapping system.
- Ethan Blanton, Sarbajit Chatterjee, Sriharsha Gangam, Sumit Kala, Deepti Sharma, Sonia Fahmy, Puneet Sharma:
Design and evaluation of the S3 monitor network measurement service on GENI.
- Achaleshwar Sahai, Gaurav Patel, Ashutosh Sabharwal:
Asynchronous full-duplex wireless.
- Avhishek Chatterjee, Supratim Deb, Vikram Srinivasan:
Multiband wireless mesh networks: Frequency aware spectrum allocation and cross-layer optimization.
- Rahul Kulkarni, Ramakrishna Padmanabhan, Krishna M. Sivalingam, Devendra Jalihal, Krishnamurthy Giridhar:
WiMAX Mesh Based Back-Haul For Tactical Military And Disaster Area Networks.
- Sheng Zhou, Zhisheng Niu, Shiro Tanabe:
CHORUS: Collaborative and harmonized open radio ubiquitous systems.
- Yongkun Li, John C. S. Lui:
On detecting malicious behaviors in interactive networks: Algorithms and analysis.
- Bimal Viswanath, Mainack Mondal, Allen Clement, Peter Druschel, P. Krishna Gummadi, Alan Mislove, Ansley Post:
Exploring the design space of social network-based Sybil defenses.
- Sriram Sankararaman, Jay Chen, Lakshminarayanan Subramanian, Venugopalan Ramasubramanian:
TrickleDNS: Bootstrapping DNS security using social trust.
- François Baccelli, Nilesh Khude, Rajiv Laroia, Junyi Li, Tom Richardson, Sanjay Shakkottai, Saurabh Tavildar, Xinzhou Wu:
On the design of device-to-device autonomous discovery.
- M. Kartheek, Vinod Sharma:
Providing QoS in a Cognitive Radio Network.
- Neminath Hubballi:
Pairgram: Modeling frequency information of lookahead pairs for system call based anomaly detection.
- A. Anand Kumar, Krishna M. Sivalingam:
Target tracking in a WSN with directional sensors using electronic beam steering.
- Dheeraj Gupta, P. S. Joshi, A. K. Bhattacharjee, R. S. Mundada:
IDS alerts classification using knowledge-based evaluation.
- Francois Boussion, Patrick Maillé, Bruno Tuffin:
Net neutrality debate: Impact of competition among ISPs.
- Prashant Shenoy:
Demand-side load management in smart homes.
- V. Sashidharan, Arun Pachai Kannu:
Detecting and tracking abrupt changes in wireless multipath channels.
- Vaneet Aggarwal, Vijay Gopalakrishnan, Rittwik Jana, K. K. Ramakrishnan, Vinay A. Vaishampayan:
Optimizing cloud resources for delivering IPTV services through virtualization.
- Krishnaiyan Thulasiraman, Tachun Lin, Zhili Zhou, Guoliang Xue:
Robustness of logical topology mapping algorithms for survivability against multiple failures in an IP-over-WDM optical network.
- R. Rangadurai Karthick, Vipul P. Hattiwale, Balaraman Ravindran:
Adaptive network intrusion detection system using a hybrid approach.
- Dinesh Dash, Arijit Bishnu, Arobinda Gupta, Subhas C. Nandy:
Approximation algorithms for deployment of sensors for line segment coverage in wireless sensor networks.
- Carlos Rodrigo Aponte, Stephan Bohacek:
OLSR and approximate distance routing: Loops, black holes, and path stretch.
- Sun-Hyun Kim, Seung-Jae Han:
Contour routing for peer-to-peer DTN delivery in cellular networks.
- Rajesh Sharma, Anwitaman Datta:
SuperNova: Super-peers based architecture for decentralized online social networks.
- Rahul Urgaonkar, Michael J. Neely:
Opportunistic cooperation in cognitive radio networks.
- Dustin Maas, Neal Patwari, Sneha Kumar Kasera, Daryl Wasden, Michael A. Jensen:
Experimental performance evaluation of location distinction for MIMO links.
- Rajesh Sharma, Anwitaman Datta:
DRank: Decentralized ranking mechanism for semantic community overlays.
- Ashutosh Nigam, Yogesh Kumar Agarwal:
Optimal relay placement in Wireless Sensor networks using node cut inequalities.
- Tamma V. Prabhakar, Madhuri Iyer, Prakruthi Keshavamurthy, R. Venkatesha Prasad, Ignas G. Niemegeers, Sakthi Priya Sathyanarayanan:
Throughput schemes for energy harvesting sensor networks.
- Praveen Raja, Gaurav Raina:
Delay and loss-based transport protocols: Buffer-sizing and stability.
- Xuzhou Chen, Yan Luo, Jie Wang:
Virtual network embedding with border matching.
- Rajib Ranjan Maiti, Niloy Ganguly, Arobinda Gupta:
Epidemic broadcasting in DTNs using directional antenna.
- Samir K. Sadhukhan, Swarup Mandal, Kanika Orea, Debashis Saha:
A novel location management technique for dualhomed UMTS cellular networks.
- Ayush Dubey, Shretima Tandon, Aaditeshwar Seth:
Design of a molecular communication framework for nanomachines.
- Amit Ruhela:
Scalable content distribution for social networking websites.
- Zahir Koradia, Aaditeshwar Seth:
RuralNet: Understanding the state of internet connectivity in rural India.
- Rakesh Kumar Jha, Upena D. Dalal:
Location based radio resource allocation (LBRRA) in WiMAX and WiMAX-WLAN interface network.
- Swati Sharma, Alefiya Hussain:
Markov model based experiment comparison.
- Dhaval Manvar, Mayank Mishra, Anirudha Sahoo:
Low cost computing using virtualization for Remote Desktop.
- Pandarasamy Arjunan:
Fine-grained resource (electricity) management in buildings.
- Yasusi Kanada, Kei Shiraishi, Akihiro Nakao:
Network-resource isolation for virtualization nodes.
- B. R. Purushothama, Bharat Amberker:
Access control mechanisms for outsourced data in cloud.
- Chandreyee Chowdhury, Sarmistha Neogy:
Reliability of mobile agent system in QoS mobile network.
- Haiyang Qian, Fu Li, Deep Medhi:
On energy-aware aggregation of dynamic temporal demand in cloud computing.
- V. K. Mohan Raj, R. Shriram:
A study on server Sleep state transition to reduce power consumption in a virtualized server cluster environment.
- Sumankumar D. Panchal, S. V. R. Anand, Malati Hegde:
Power management in IEEE 802.11 WLAN using proxy-assisted WLAN controller.
- Iyswarya Narayanan, Venkatesh Sarangan, Arunchandar Vasan, Aravind Srinivasan, Anand Sivasubramaniam:
Networking lessons: From computers to water.
- Lakshmi V. Thanayankizil, Sunil Kumar Ghai, Dipanjan Chakraborty, Deva P. Seetharam:
Softgreen: Towards energy management of green office buildings with soft sensors.
- Sameer Sawarkar:
Networked healthcare technology (NetHealth) - keynote speech.
- Bo Dong, Subir Biswas:
Wearable networked sensing for human mobility and activity analytics: A systems study.
- Naini Gomes, Deepak Merugu, Gearoid O'Brien, Chinmoy Mandayam, Jia Shuo Yue, Berk Atikoglu, Adrian Albert, Norihiro Fukumoto, Huan Liu, Balaji Prabhakar, Damon Wischik:
Steptacular: An incentive mechanism for promoting wellness.
- Pankil M. Butala, Yuting Zhang, Thomas D. C. Little, Robert C. Wagenaar:
Wireless system for monitoring and real-time classification of functional activity.
- Sriram Sanka, Prashanth G. Reddy, Amber Alt, Ann Reinthal, Nigamanth Sridhar:
Utilization of a wrist-mounted accelerometer to count movement repetitions.
- M. R. Ramesh Kumar, Sridhar Varadharajan:
VyapaarSEWATM - a business service platform for improving the livelihood of rural Women Self-Help Groups.
- Ravi Bhoraskar, Nagamanoj Vankadhara, Bhaskaran Raman, Purushottam Kulkarni:
Wolverine: Traffic and road condition estimation using smartphone sensors.
- Kushal Gore, Sylvan Lobo, Pankaj Doke:
GappaGoshtiTM: Digital inclusion for rural mass.
- Bharat Udai Seth, Krishna M. Sivalingam:
Wireless sensor node based smart mine design.
- P. C. Neelakantan, A. V. Babu:
Selection of minimum transmit power for network connectivity in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks.
- Aniesh Chawla, Vinay Yadav, Vasu Dev Sharma, Jitin Bajaj, Eshan Nanda, Vinay Ribeiro, Huzur Saran:
RODEO: Robust and rapidly deployable TDM mesh with QoS differentiation.
- Phil Fazio, Keren Tan, David Kotz:
Effects of network trace sampling methods on privacy and utility metrics.