2. CSCL 1997:
Toronto, ON, CanadaRogers Hall, Naomi Miyake, Noel Enyedy (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Support for Collaborative Learning, CSCL '97, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1997.
International Society of the Learning Sciences 1997
Last update Tue May 21 16:26:49 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michelle Baker, Judith Levy Cohen, Babette Moeller:
KidCode: using email to structure interactions for elementary mathematics instruction.
- Philip Bell:
Using argument representations to make thinking visible for individuals and groups.
- Amy Bruckman, Austina de Bonte:
MOOSE goes to school: a comparison of three classrooms using a CSCL environment.
- Noel Enyedy, Phil Vahey, Bernard Gifford:
Active and supportive computer-mediated resources for student-to-student conversations.
- Barry Fishman, Louis M. Gomez:
How activities foster CMC tool use in classrooms.
- Nick V. Flor, Paul P. Maglio:
Emergent global cueing of local activity: covering in music.
- John Frederiksen, Barbara White:
Cognitive facilitation: a method for promoting reflective collaboration.
- David Graves, Maria M. Klawe:
Supporting learners in a remote CSCL environment: the importance of task and communication.
- Jim E. Greer, Gordon I. McCalla, Vive Kumar, Jason A. Collins, Paul Meagher:
Facilitating collaborative learning in distributed organizations.
- Mark Guzdial:
Information ecology of collaborations in educational settings: influence of tool.
- Mark Guzdial, Cindy E. Hmelo, Roland Hübscher, Kristine Nagel, Wendy Newstetter, Sadhana Puntambekar, Amnon Shabo, Jennifer Turns, Janet L. Kolodner:
Integrating and guiding collaboration: lessons learned in computer-supported collaborative learning research at Georgia Tech.
- Katsumi Hosoya, Akihisa Kawanobe, Susumu Kakuta, Munish Sharma:
Interactive cooperative learning system based on virtual shared space: HyCLASS.
- Sherry Hsi, Robert Tinker:
A scalable model of collaborative learning: the virtual high school consortium.
- Kim Issroff, Eileen Scanlon, Ann C. Jones:
Two empirical studies of computer-supported collaborative learning in science: methodological and affective implications.
- Heisawn Jeong, Michelene T. H. Chi:
Construction of shared knowledge during collaborative learning.
- Ana Jurema, Maureen O'Rourke:
An international approach to developing information technology (IT) literacy in schools based on critical consciousness.
- Victor Kaptelinin, Michael Cole:
Individual and collective activities in educational computer game playing.
- Hiroshi Kato, Keiichi Yamazaki, Hideyuki Suzuki, Hideaki Kuzuoka, Hiroyuki Miki, Akiko Yamazaki:
Designing a video-mediated collaboration system based on a body metaphor.
- Janet L. Kolodner, Baruch Schwarz, Reuma DeGroot Barkai, Edith Levy-Neumand, Anna Tcherni, Anat Turbovsky:
Roles of a case library as a collaborative tool for fostering argumentation.
- Jeff Kupperman, Raven Wallace, Nathan Bos:
Ninth graders' use of a shared database in an internet research project: issues of collaboration and knowledge-building.
- Lasse Lipponen, Kai Hakkarainen:
Developing culture of inquiry in computer-supported collaborative learning.
- Ben Loh, Josh Radinsky, Brian J. Reiser, Louis M. Gomez, Daniel C. Edelson, Eric Russell:
The progress Portfolio: promoting reflective inquiry in complex investigation environments.
- Simon Masterton:
The virtual participant: lessons to be learned from a case-based tutor's assistant.
- Jun Oshima:
Students' construction of scientific explanations in a collaborative hyper-media learning environment.
- Anthony J. Petrosino, Jay Pfaffman:
The mission to mars Webliographer: a principled approach to the design of a CSCL tool.
- Sadhana Puntambekar, Kristine Nagel, Roland Hübscher, Mark Guzdial, Janet L. Kolodner:
Intra-group and intergroup: an exploration of learning with complementary collaboration tools.
- Robert Rieger, Geraldine Gay:
Using mobile computing to enhance field study.
- Eileen Scanlon, Tim O'Shea, Randall B. Smith, Yibing Li:
Supporting the distributed synchronous learning of probability: learning from an experiment.
- Mark S. Schlager, Patricia K. Schank:
TAPPED IN: a new on-line teacher community concept for the next generation of internet technology.
- Amnon Shabo, Kristine Nagel, Mark Guzdial, Janet L. Kolodner:
JavaCAP: a collaborative case authoring program on the WWW.
- David Williamson Shaffer:
Design, collaboration, and computation: the design studio as a model for computer supported collaboration in mathematics.
- Reed Stevens:
Divisions of labor in computer-assisted design: a comparison of cases from work and school.
- Barb Stuart:
Computer supported and collaborative conflict resolution: Shalom/Salaam.
- Daniel D. Suthers, Eva Erdosne Toth, Arlene Weiner:
An integrated approach to implementing collaborative inquiry in the classroom.
- Hideyuki Suzuki, Hiroshi Kato:
Identity formation/transformation as the process of collaborative learning through AlgoArena.
- Iris Tabak, Brian J. Reiser:
Complementary roles of software-based scaffolding and teacher-student interactions in inquiry learning.
- Douglas R. Ward, Esther L. Tiessen:
Supporting collaborative project-based learning on the WWW.
- Denise Whitelock, Eileen Scanlon:
Measuring the meaning conveyed by a glance or a gesture in a computer supported collaborative learning environment.