Savannah, GA, USA Kori Inkpen Quinn, Carl Gutwin, John C. Tang (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2010 ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, CSCW 2010, Savannah, Georgia, USA, February 6-10, 2010.
ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-60558-795-0
Won't get fooled again:
honesty and trust online
He said she said:
analyzing interaction patterns
- Andrew J. Scholand, Yla R. Tausczik, James W. Pennebaker:
Social language network analysis.
- Shamsi T. Iqbal, Eric Horvitz:
Notifications and awareness: a field study of alert usage and preferences.
- Min Kyung Lee, Sara B. Kiesler, Jodi Forlizzi:
Receptionist or information kiosk: how do people talk with a robot?
- Ido Guy, Michal Jacovi, Adam Perer, Inbal Ronen, Erel Uziel:
Same places, same things, same people?: mining user similarity on social media.
communities and volunteers
Meeting in the middle
- Margaret Dickey-Kurdziolek, Matthew Schaefer, Deborah G. Tatar, Ian P. Renga:
Lessons from thoughtswap-ing: increasing participants' coordinative agency in facilitated discussions.
- Leila Takayama, Clifford Nass:
Throwing voices: the psychological impact of the spatial height of projected voices.
- Kori Inkpen, Rajesh Hegde, Mary Czerwinski, Zhengyou Zhang:
Exploring spatialized audio & video for distributed conversations.
- Simon Tucker, Ofer Bergman, Anand Ramamoorthy, Steve Whittaker:
Catchup: a useful application of time-travel in meetings.
- Hao-Chuan Wang, Dan Cosley, Susan R. Fussell:
Idea expander: supporting group brainstorming with conversationally triggered visual thinking stimuli.
Wikipedia as a collaboration culture
Wish you were here:
communication in families
- David S. Kirk, Abigail Sellen, Xiang Cao:
Home video communication: mediating 'closeness'.
- Morgan G. Ames, Janet Go, Joseph Kaye, Mirjana Spasojevic:
Making love in the network closet: the benefits and work of family videochat.
- Xiang Cao, Abigail Sellen, A. J. Bernheim Brush, David S. Kirk, Darren Edge, Xianghua Ding:
Understanding family communication across time zones.
- Bin Shao, Du Li, Ning Gu:
A sequence transformation algorithm for supporting cooperative work on mobile devices.
- Saleema Amershi, Meredith Ringel Morris, Neema Moraveji, Ravin Balakrishnan, Kentaro Toyama:
Multiple mouse text entry for single-display groupware.
- Carl Gutwin, T. C. Nicholas Graham, Christopher Wolfe, Nelson Wong, Brian de Alwis:
Gone but not forgotten: designing for disconnection in synchronous groupware.
Me, us and them:
affiliation, reputation and social media use
Social software engineering
Collaboration in place
- Xiang Cao, Siân E. Lindley, John Helmes, Abigail Sellen:
Telling the whole story: anticipation, inspiration and reputation in a field deployment of TellTable.
- David S. Kirk, Shahram Izadi, Abigail Sellen, Stuart Taylor, Richard Banks, Otmar Hilliges:
Opening up the family archive.
- Anthony Tang, Michel Pahud, Kori Inkpen, Hrvoje Benko, John C. Tang, Bill Buxton:
Three's company: understanding communication channels in three-way distributed collaboration.
A bug's life:
All in the family:
living and playing together
collaborative visual sense-making
Communication technologies for social inclusion
Last update Sun May 26 01:42:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page