Santiago, Chile Marcos R. S. Borges, Weiming Shen, José A. Pino, Jean-Paul A. Barthès, Junzhou Luo, Sergio F. Ochoa, Jianming Yong (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computers Supported Cooperative Work in Design, CSCWD 2009, April 22-24, 2009, Santiago, Chile.
- Kori Inkpen:
Many computers, many people, and everything in between: Supporting shared computing.
- Michael N. Huhns:
Multiagent systems and semantic services for very large-scale participatory design.
- Silvio R. L. Meira:
Collaborative projects as social networks.
Techniques, Methods and Tools for CSCW in Design
- Mauro Carlos Pichiliani, Celso Massaki Hirata:
Analyzing the use of VoIP technology in collaborative modeling.
- Bin Zhu, Yantao Wang:
A management strategy for distributed data in collaborative design.
- Jesús Gallardo, Ana I. Molina, Crescencio Bravo, Miguel A. Redondo, César A. Collazos:
An ontological conceptualization approach for awareness in domain-independent design groupware.
- Wenfa Zhan, Aiman El-Maleh:
A new collaborative scheme of test vector compression based on equal-run-length coding (ERLC).
- Jianguo Li, Yong Tang, Gaofeng Ji, Jun Zhu:
The role research in group awareness model.
- Xiaoping Liu, Lin Du, Hao Ji, Hui Shi:
The visualization of constraints conflict in collaborative design.
- Jun Zhu, Yong Tang, Jianguo Li, Hai Liu:
A role hierarchical group awareness model and its time possibility analysis based fuzzy time.
- Silv Liang, Jialun Hu, Heming Zhang:
Performance analysis and improvement of collaborative simulation algorithm.
- Gustavo Carvalho, Jano Moreira de Souza, Sergio Palma da Justa Medeiros:
Collaboration engineering, philosophy, and Democracy with LaSca.
- Wanliang Wang, Huixu Teng, Zheng Wang, Yanwei Zhao:
Model for planning problem of diaphragm caustic soda and its approach based on particle swarm optimization algorithm.
- Yanni Zhao, Jinian Bian, Shujun Deng, Zhiqiu Kong:
Random stimulus generation with self-tuning.
- Xianzhi Huang, Li-zhen Cui, Haiyang Wang, Wenjing Cui:
Towards a Decentralized Cooperative BRMS for Service Collaborative Enterprise.
- Patrick Brézillon:
Explaining for developing a shared context in collaborative design.
- Yang Zheng, Haifeng Shen, Chengzheng Sun:
Leveraging single-user AutoCAD for collaboration by transparent adaptation.
- Liping Gao, Tun Lu, Ning Gu:
Supporting semantic maintenance of complex Undo operations in replicated Co-AutoCAD environments.
- Chen-Fang Tsai, Kuo-Ming Chao:
An active controller study of genetic algorithm search.
- Jiayuan Zhang, Shufen Liu, Jun Peng, Aijie Guan:
Techniques of user-mode detecting System Service Descriptor Table.
- Ying Wang, Yitai Xu, Xiaodong Zhang:
Task-allocation algorithm for collaborative design based on negotiation mechanism.
- Guobo Li, Songwen Pei, Gang Chen, Wenjun Cao, Baifeng Wu:
A self-embedded watermarking scheme based on relationship function of corresponding inter-blocks DCT coefficient.
- Gang Chen, Guobo Li, Songwen Pei, Baifeng Wu:
GPGPU supported cooperative acceleration in molecular dynamics.
- William J. Giraldo, Ana I. Molina, Jesús Gallardo, César A. Collazos, Manuel Ortega, Miguel A. Redondo:
Classification of CSCW proposals based on a taxonomy.
- Jason T. P. Tse, Stephen C. F. Chan, Grace Ngai, Joey C. Y. Cheung, Vincent T. Y. Ng:
Dynamic collaborative robotic platform - A brief introduction.
- Danilo Braga de Lima, Luis Theodoro Oliveira Camargo, Melise M. Veiga de Paula, Jonice Oliveira, Jano Moreira de Souza:
NK-Sys: A negotiation environment based on the 3C collaboration model.
Knowledge Management for Cooperative Design
- Qinghua Zheng, Zhaohui Wu, Lu Jiang, Jun Liu:
A collaborative knowledge construction system design for massive knowledge resources.
- Vaninha Vieira, Patricia Azevedo Tedesco, Ana Carolina Salgado:
A process for the design of Context-Sensitive Systems.
- Angela Gomes, Adriana Santarosa Vivacqua, Ana Cristina Bicharra Garcia:
Troubleshooting collaborative ontology design.
- Rahat Iqbal, Nazaraf Shah, Anne E. James, Jacob Duursma:
User-centred design and evaluation of support management system.
- João Carlos de A. R. Gonçalves, Flávia Maria Santoro, Fernanda Araujo Baião:
Business process mining from group stories.
- Luiz Carlos L. Silva Jr., Marcos R. S. Borges, Paulo Victor R. de Carvalho:
Collaborative ethnography: An approach to the elicitation of cognitive requirements of teams.
- Nelson Baloian, Francisco Claude, Roberto Konow, Sebastian Kreft:
E-Breaker: Flexible, distributed environment for collaborative authoring.
- Bin Xu, Yun Ling, Xiaojun Li, Yi Zhuang, Bo Jiang, Shuai Zhang, Keting Yin:
Determining task priority in dual-shore collaborative software design via Petri Net based behavior compatibility analysis.
- Yuan Cheng, Fazhi He, Shuxu Jing, Zhiyong Huang:
An multiuser Undo/Redo method for replicated collaborative modeling systems.
User Modeling for Cooperative Design
- Grace Ngai, Stephen C. F. Chan, Winnie W. Y. Lau, Joey C. Y. Cheung:
A framework for collaborative eTextiles design - An introduction to Co-eTex.
- Leonardo Zanette, Claudia Lage Rebello da Motta, Flávia Maria Santoro, Marcos Elia:
A trust-based recommender system for collaborative networks.
- Bruna Dürr, Renata Mendes de Araujo, Claudia Cappelli:
An approach for defining Digital Democracy support based on ICT.
- Rafael Escalfoni, Vanessa P. Braganholo, Marcos R. S. Borges:
Applying group storytelling to capture innovation features.
Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems for Cooperative Design
- Xinyu Li, Weidong Li, Liang Gao, Chaoyong Zhang, Xinyu Shao:
Multi-agent based integration of process planning and scheduling.
- Rui Wang, Xiangyu Wang, Wei Wang:
Motivated learning agent model for distributed collaborative systems.
- Vanderson Botelho, Fabrício Enembreck, Bráulio Coelho Ávila, Hilton de Azevedo, Edson Emílio Scalabrin:
Encrypted certified trust in multi-agent system.
- Xin Sui, Suozhu Wang, Zhaowei Li:
Research on the model of Integration with Semantic Web and Agent Personalized Recommendation System.
- Amy J. C. Trappey, David W. Hsiao, Lin Ma, Yu-Liang Chung:
Maintenance chain integration using Petri-net enabled Prometheus MAS modeling methodology.
- Hong Liu, Jihua Wang:
The application of dynamic niche sharing method in a multi-agent cooperative design system.
- Fabrício Enembreck, Edson Emílio Scalabrin, Bráulio Coelho Ávila, Jean-Paul A. Barthès:
Distributed Constraint Optimization for scheduling in CSCWD.
- Jean-Paul A. Barthès:
OMAS - A flexible multi-agent environment for CSCWD.
- Bruno Campagnolo, Cesar Augusto Tacla, Emerson Cabrera Paraiso, Gilson Yukio Sato, Milton Pires Ramos:
An architecture for supporting small collocated teams in cooperative software development.
- Kenfack Clauvice:
Modeling intermediation system based on intelligent agents for community of practices.
- Phil Thompson, Rahat Iqbal, Anne E. James:
Supporting collaborative virtual meetings using multi-agent systems.
- André Pinz Borges, Richardson Ribeiro, Bráulio Coelho Ávila, Fabrício Enembreck, Edson Emílio Scalabrin:
A learning agent to help drive vehicles.
- Dounia Habhouba, Alain Desrochers, Soumaya Cherkaoui:
Agent-based assistance for engineering change management: An implementation prototype.
- Tianbiao Yu, Jing Zhou, Junmei Ding, Wanshan Wang:
Study on collaborative technical service system oriented product lifecycle based on multi-agent.
- Vincent T. Y. Ng, Suo Na, Stephen Chan:
Multi-site collaborative airfreight cargo packing.
- Anlong Ming, Huadong Ma:
A collaborative surveillance system for role identification.
Grids, Web Services, and Semantic Web for CSCW in Design
- Claude Moulin, Kenji Sugawara, Shigeru Fujita, Laurent Wouters, Yusuke Manabe:
Multilingual collaborative design support system.
- Xuefeng Chen, Chaozhen Guo:
The research on Power Marketing DSS based on Distributed Collaborative Forecasting model.
- Rui Wang, Xiangxu Meng, Shijun Liu, Hai Guo, Chenglei Yang:
Digital media service oriented digital museum Grid.
- Benjamim Fonseca, Hugo Paredes, João Paulo Sousa, Fario M. Martins, Eurico Carrapatoso:
SAGA reloaded: Towards a generic platform for developing cooperative applications.
- Matthias Uflacker, Alexander Zeier:
A platform for the temporal evaluation of team communication in distributed design environments.
- Yunjiao Xue, Hamada Ghenniwa, Weiming Shen:
Instance-based domain ontological view creation.
- Ying Daisy Wang, Hamada Ghenniwa, Weiming Shen, Yunjiao Xue:
Service-Oriented Coordinated Intelligent Rational Agent model for distributed information systems.
- Yinsheng Li, Haifeng Xie, Mu Zhu, Bing Dong, Kuo-Ming Chao:
A collaborative travel service portal with multi-level authentication.
- Tshoganetso Khachana, Anne E. James, Rahat Iqbal:
Adaptive user defined transaction approach for CSCW.
Mobile Collaboration and Applications
- Carla Diacui Medeiros Berkenbrock, Alexandre Parra Carneiro da Silva, Celso Massaki Hirata:
Designing and evaluating interfaces for mobile groupware systems.
- Junmei Zhang, Wenbin Li, Chao Sa, Deming Wang, Dongxu Cui:
CPLD-based optimal control for wireless remote control pruning machine.
- Carlos Hurtado, Luis A. Guerrero:
A PDA-based collaborative tool for learning Chemistry skills.
- Valeria Herskovic, Sergio F. Ochoa, José A. Pino:
Modeling groupware for mobile collaborative work.
- Bo Wang, Ruizhong Wei:
Zero-knowledge trust negotiation.
- Cláudio Sapateiro, Nelson Baloian, Pedro Antunes, Gustavo Zurita:
Developing collaborative peer-to-peer applications on mobile devices.
- Juan Rodríguez-Covili, Sergio F. Ochoa, José A. Pino, Jesús Favela, David A. Mejia, Alberto L. Morán:
Designing mobile shared workspaces by instantiation.
- Wenjia Wu, Junzhou Luo, Ming Yang:
Gateway placement optimization for load balancing in wireless mesh networks.
- Bo Jiang, Jian Zhou, Jiajun Bu:
SDSPM-based user interest prediction in collaborative graphics design systems under ubiquitous environment.
- Dusan Juretic, Gustavo Zurita, Nelson Baloian:
MCPresenter: A mobile tool supporting various collaborative learning practices in the classroom.
- Thais R. M. Braga Silva, Antonio Alfredo Ferreira Loureiro, Linnyer Beatrys Ruiz:
A conflict resolution methodology for collective ubiquitous context-aware applications.
- Alvaro Monares, Sergio F. Ochoa, José A. Pino, Valeria Herskovic, H. Andrés Neyem:
MobileMap: A collaborative application to support emergency situations in urban areas.
- Mert Bal, Min Liu, Weiming Shen, Hamada Ghenniwa:
Localization in cooperative Wireless Sensor Networks: A review.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Lin-Song Weng, Hsueh-Hsien Chang, Ching-Feng Lin:
Telecare system using RF communication technology in elderly center.
VR Technologies for Cooperative Design
- Wei Wang, Xiangyu Wang:
Improving mutual awareness and distributed cognition in collaborative design communication via a virtualized reality-integrated telepresence system.
- Rafael Rieder, Márcio Sarroglia Pinho, Alberto Barbosa Raposo:
Using Petri Nets to specify collaborative three dimensional interaction.
- Hugo Fuks, Alberto Raposo, Simone Diniz Junqueira Barbosa, Heloisa Moura, Andreia Soares, Marcio Cunha, Marcelo Gattass, Carlos José Pereira de Lucena:
Towards the use of collaborative virtual environments to crew unmanned oil platforms.
- Irene Rui Chen, Xiangyu Wang, Wei Wang:
Bridging shape grammar and Tangible Augmented Reality into collaborative design learning.
Workflows for Cooperative Design
- Dianfang Gao, Qiang Liu:
An improved simulated annealing algorithm for process mining.
- Ping Jiang, Liang Gao, Peigen Li, Haobo Qiu:
Collaborative execution mechanisms for the TCPN-enhanced process-view approach based inter-enterprises workflow.
- Li-zhen Cui, Meng Xu, Haiyang Wang:
A data-intensive workflow scheduling algorithm for large-scale cooperative work platform.
- Wallace A. Pinheiro, Marcelino Campos Oliveira Silva, Ricardo M. L. Barros, Geraldo Xexéo, Jano Moreira de Souza:
Autonomic collaborative RSS: An implementation of autonomic data using data killing patterns.
- Marcio K. Goncalves, Cleidson R. B. de Souza, Victor M. Gonzalez:
Initial findings from an observational study of software engineers.
- Ricardo Tadeu da Silva, Victor Ströele A. Menezes, Jonice Oliveira, Moisés Ferreira de Souza, Carlos Eduardo R. de Mello, Jano Moreira de Souza, Geraldo Zimbrão:
Mining and analyzing organizational social networks for collaborative design.
Distance Learning / Education
- Debbie Richards, Andreas U. Kuswara:
Learning to collaboratively design software systems.
- Luis A. Guerrero:
A Collaborative Learning Activity and a software tool for improving language skills.
- Richard J. Anderson, Ruth E. Anderson, Natalie Linnell, Mansoor Pervaiz, Umar Saif, Fred Videon:
Collaborative technologies in international distance education.
- Lu Jiang, Jun Liu, Zhaohui Wu, Qinghua Zheng, Ya-nan Qian:
ETM Toolkit: A development tool based on Extended Topic Map.
- Benjamin Weyers, Nelson Baloian, Wolfram Luther:
Cooperative creation of concept keyboards in distributed learning environments.
- Antonio R. Anaya, Jesus Boticario:
Clustering learners according to their collaboration.
- Feng Tian, Qinghua Zheng, Ruomeng Zhao, Tonghao Chen, Xinyan Jia:
Can e-Learner's emotion be recognized from interactive Chinese texts?
- Emilio G. Ormeño, Sergio F. Ochoa, Francisco Ibanez, María Inés Lund, Susana Ruiz, Laura Aballay, Victor Rosales:
A CMT-based modeling language for courseware design.
Collaboration in Manufacturing, Construction, Services, and Virtual Enterprises
- Pedro Antunes, Hernâni Mourão:
Adding a resilience-enhanced component to the WfMC reference architecture.
- WenAn Tan, Xianhua Zhao, Weiming Shen, Chuanqun Jiang:
Methodology towards the implementation of performance management for virtual enterprise.
- Philippe Viguie, Pascale Zaraté, Jean-Luc Soubie:
Designing collaboration on a microsoft WSS platform: A relevant Web-Parts choice.
- Michel Pouly, Charles Huber:
Collaborative networks: Human aspects and corresponding IT support.
- Yi Zhang, Xiaoping Li, Qian Wang, Jie Zhu:
Similarity based ant-colony algorithm for permutation flowshop scheduling problems with total flowtime minimization.
- Martin Eigner, Fabrice Mogo Nem:
Conceptual modeling and generator framework for multidisciplinary and collaborative product lifecycle management.
- María Jesús Agost, Pedro Company, Fernando Romero:
Ceramic tile design: A case study of collaborative New-Product Development in fashion-driven chains.
- Charles V. Trappey, Amy J. C. Trappey, Gilbert Y. P. Lin, C. S. Liu, Wang-Tsang Lee:
The analysis and development of Taiwan's industrial logistics hubs.
- Qi Sui, Dongqing Yang, Haiyang Wang:
Smart UI: A user interactive model in collaborative service environments.
- Souleiman Naciri, Michel Pouly, Jean-Charles Binggeli, Rémy Glardon:
Using the Generic Product Model for storing and sharing ERP data.
- Wei Wu, Wenfeng Li:
A simulation design of transshipment cooperation based on distributed inventory systems.
- Jonice Oliveira, Vanessa Mattos, Alfredo Laufer, Jano Moreira de Souza, Paulo Emilio Miranda:
A KMS to support collaborative innovation - The design of the Brazilian Solid Oxide Fuel Cell case.
- Ramon R. Palacio, Alberto L. Morán, Victor M. Gonzalez, Aurora Vizcaíno:
Collaborative Working Spheres as support for starting collaboration in distributed software development.
- Bruno A. Osiek, Geraldo Xexéo, Adriana Santarosa Vivacqua, Jano Moreira de Souza:
Does conference participation lead to increased collaboration? A quantitative investigation.
- Lirong Wang, Fang Xu, Ichiro Hagiwara:
Investigation into registration of scanned 3D image based on geometric feature identification.
- Mauricio Novoa:
International industrial design studio project: Design for development in the era of collaborative networks.
- Rafael Studart Monclar, Jonice Oliveira, Jano Moreira de Souza:
Analysis and balancing of social network to improve the knowledge flow on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ricardo M. L. Barros, José A. Rodrigues Nt., Heraldo J. A. Carneiro Filho, Fabricio R. R. Ferreira, Oliverio C. Fernandes, Carlos Eduardo P. Silva, Andé L. G. Ribeiro, Geraldo Xexéo, Jano Moreira de Souza:
A collaborative approach to building evaluated web pages datasets.
- Hua Wang, Lili Sun, Jianming Yong, Yongbing Zhang:
Privacy preserving on Radio Frequency Identification systems.
- Lin-Song Weng, Ching-Lung Lin, Hsueh-Hsien Chang:
Development of a real-time mine auxiliary monitoring system using RF wireless sensor networks.
Practice and Experience with Collaborative Systems
- Xiaogang Wang, Junzhou Luo, Ming Yang, Zhen Ling:
A novel flow multiplication attack against Tor.
- Stephen Diasio, Núria Agell:
The evolution of expertise in decision support technologies: A challenge for organizations.
- Aurelio Faustino Hoppe, Evandro Manara Miletto, Luciano Vargas Flores, Marcelo Soares Pimenta:
Cooperation in musical prototypes design.
- Guigang Zheng, Shaohua Teng, Wei Zhang, Xiufen Fu:
A cooperative sort algorithm based on indexing.
- Luís Carriço, Luís Duarte, Marco de Sá, Rogério Bandeira, Pedro Antunes:
Tackling collaborative-design of mobile prototypes.
- Xiaoxia Li, Fazhi He, Xiantao Cai, Yuan Chen, Huajun Liu:
Using procedure recovery approach to exchange feature-based data among heterogeneous CAD systems.
Last update Wed May 22 20:19:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yie-Ru Chiu, Chao-Hsien Liaw, Chih-Yang Hu, Yao-Lung Tsai, Hsueh-Hsien Chang:
Applying GIS-based rainwater harvesting design system in the water-energy conservation scheme for large cities.
- Xiyu Liu, Hong Liu:
A lattice based evolution scheme with applications to design optimization.
- Martin Eigner, Florian Gerhardt:
Extensible JT Open Tool for prototypical process support, based on OpenSceneGraph and QT.
- Hsueh-Hsien Chang, Ching-Lung Lin, Lin-Song Weng:
Application of artificial intelligence and non-intrusive energy-managing system to economic dispatch strategy for cogeneration system and utility.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Yuan-Chuen Hwang, Ching-Feng Lin:
Development of A Hierarchical Saving Power System for Campus.
- Yi Liu, Qiang Liu:
Sentence similarity computation based on feature set.