Shanghai, China Weiming Shen, Ning Gu, Tun Lu, Jean-Paul A. Barthès, Junzhou Luo (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2010 14th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, CSCWD 2010, April 14-16, 2010, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
IEEE 2010, ISBN 978-1-4244-6763-1
- Chengzheng Sun:
Operational transformation: Research and application.
- Jianrong Tan:
High quality-oriented product cooperate design in virtual environments.
CSCWD Techniques, Methods, and Tools
- Wanfeng Dou, Xiaodong Song, Tao Peng:
Transformation of operation commands among CAD systems in synchronized collaborative design.
- Wanfeng Dou, Kui Hong, Wei He:
A conversation model of collaborative pair programming based on language/action theory.
- Fang Dong, Chengqi Cheng, Shide Guo:
Design and research on GeoIP.
- Zewu Peng, Yong Tang, Luxian Lin, Yan Pan:
Learning to rank with a Weight Matrix.
- Hong Shen, Ning Liu, Xiaoping Li, Qian Wang:
A cooperative method for supervised learning in Spiking neural networks.
- Hsueh-Hsien Chang, Ching-Lung Lin, Jin-Kwei Lee:
Load identification in nonintrusive load monitoring using steady-state and turn-on transient energy algorithms.
- Qingzhang Chen, Yan Jin, Peng Wang:
A framework of awareness for Collaborative e-Commerce.
- Hong Liu, Shijie Xu:
Group animation path generation based on Particle Swarm Optimisation.
- Tie Bao, Shufen Liu, Lu Han:
Research on an analysis method for software trustworthiness based on rules.
- Shi-Le Zhang, Wei Qin, Song-Wen Pei, Bai-Feng Wu:
An inter-block 4-erasure-correcting scheme for reliable transmission of large data blocks.
- Rahat Iqbal, Anne E. James, Witold Poreda, John Black:
A multi-user location-awareness system.
- Vaninha Vieira, Patricia Azevedo Tedesco, Ana Carolina Salgado:
Using a metamodel to design structural and behavioral aspects in context-sensitive groupware.
- Junpeng Du, Shikai Jing, Jihong Liu:
Shared design thinking process model for supporting collaborative design.
- Kun Ma, Bo Yang, Haiyang Wang:
A formalizing hybrid model transformation approach for collaborative system.
- Philippe Viguie, Pascale Zaraté, Jean-Luc Soubie:
CSCW implementation in enterprise: The Nibbling method.
- Maira Marques, Sergio F. Ochoa, Alcides Quispe, Luis Silvestre, Agustín Villena:
Coordination and pressing: A formula for teamwork - A case study.
- Xinyin Wang, Quansheng Shi, Huaiyu Wang, Shaohua Zhang:
A new collaboration design method based on dependency in electrical domain.
- Chung-Shing Wang, Pei-Yau Lin, Teng-Ruey Chang:
Green quality function development and modular design structure matrix in product development.
- Gang Chen, Guobo Li, Baifeng Wu, Songwen Pei:
A GPU-based computing framework for CSCW.
- Huajun Liu, Fazhi He, Xiaoxia Li, Zhiyong Huang:
A less constraint concurrency control and consistency maintaince in collaborative CAD system.
- Chen Chen, Weili Han, Jianming Yong:
Specify and enforce the policies of quantified risk adaptive access control.
- Sergio F. Ochoa, Alcides Quispe, Andres Vergara, José A. Pino:
Improving requirements engineering processes in very small software enterprises through the use of a collaborative application.
- Bo Jiang, Jiale Wang:
On-demand late join for collaborative graphics editing systems in ubiquitous environment.
- Flavia Ernesto de Oliveira da Silva, Claudia Lage Rebello da Motta, Flávia Maria Santoro:
Team Composer: Assembling groups through social matching.
- Ester J. C. de Lima, José A. Rodrigues Nt., Geraldo Xexéo, Jano Moreira de Souza:
ARARA - A collaborative tool to requirement change awarenes.
- Shaohua Teng, Hongle Du, Wei Zhang, Xiufen Fu, Xiaocong Li:
A cooperative network intrusion detection based on heterogeneous distance function clustering.
- Xiaogang Wang, Junzhou Luo, Ming Yang:
A Double Interval Centroid-Based Watermark for network flow traceback.
- Xiyu Liu, Feng Qi:
Design evaluation by neural trees.
- Jun Lv, Ya-feng Li:
A method of evaluating collaboration satisfaction degree of NPD team.
- Christian Spielvogel, Peter Kropf:
Collaborative Quality-of-Service based video conferencing.
- Peishun Wang, Liju Dong, Yi Mu, Willy Susilo, Jun Yan:
- Zhenyu Liu, Ting Li, Genxing Yang:
A MVC-based collaborative framework support for test suite.
- Sun Yuyu, Hu Liang, Zhao Kuo:
A study and design of plug-in framework based on .NET component technology.
Workflows for Cooperative Design
- Xianghui Wang, Jian Zhang, Qian Sun:
A knowledge-based adaptive collaborative work system implementation framework.
- Chunsheng Hu, Chengdong Xu:
Multi-granularity business process descriptions and intelligent task distribution.
- Mao Ningning, Cui Lizhen:
SMART: A platform for cross-domain business process collaboration.
- Tianyang Dong, Hongming Cai, Boyi Xu:
A business process modeling approach based on Semantic Event-driven Process Chains.
- Yi Chen, Jile Xin:
A process-oriented configurable workflow system model for cooperative project management.
- Zhenyu Liu, Tiejiang Liu, Lizhi Cai, Genxing Yang:
Test coverage for collaborative workflow application based on Petri Net.
Knowledge Management for Cooperative Design
- Lijun Song, Licun Wang, Ningyu Zhao:
A study on performance evaluation model of individual knowledge-sharing.
- Lizhen Liu, Chengli Wang, Lin Bai, Hai Chen:
Study of ontology technology in field word segmentation system of digital library.
- Yunjiao Xue, Hamada Ghenniwa, Weiming Shen:
A Frame-based Ontological view Specification Language.
- Jianbing Lai, Qiang Liu, Yi Liu:
Web information extraction based on hidden Markov model.
- WenAn Tan, Fujun Yang, Weiming Shen:
An approach on business process ontology for CSCW using PSL.
- Yingying Chen, Qinghua Zheng, Wei Wang, Yan Chen:
Knowledge element relation extraction using conditional random fields.
- Ricardo Araujo Costa, Silvio R. L. Meira, Paulyne M. Juca, Rafael A. Ribeiro:
Qualitative analysis of a social knowledge management initiative in an inovation institute.
- Gustavo Zurita, Nelson Baloian:
Collaborative geo-referenced knowledge creation for designing and planning.
- Tzu-An Chiang, Amy J. C. Trappey, Chun-Yi Wu, Charles V. Trappey:
Applying BPANN and hierarchical ontology to develop a methodology for binary knowledge document classification and content analysis.
- Milton Pires Ramos, Cesar Augusto Tacla, Gilson Yukio Sato, Emerson Cabrera Paraiso, Jean-Paul A. Barthès:
Dialog construction in a collaborative project management environment.
Agents and Multi-agent Systems for Cooperative Design
- Ming Chen, Jinfei Liu, Qinghua Kong, Yuan Yao:
Study on collaborative product design based on modularity and multi-agent.
- Feipeng Huang, Xiangyang Li:
Cluster supply chain cooperation based on multi-agent.
- Ming Chen, Jinfei Liu, Qinghua Kong, Yuan Yao:
Application of ontological thought in collaborative product R & D orientied to automobile lifecycle.
- Xuan Wang, Jing-long Yang:
Bidirectional selection cooperation approach based on Multi-Agent.
- Xiaodong Zhang, Jianwei Wang, Le Luo, Yingzi Li:
Real-time task scheduling behavior in agent-based product development process simulation.
- Qingzhang Chen, Xiaomei Tang, Shuojin Fang:
The design and implement of Internet intelligence agent in electronic commerce environment.
- Hai Li, Yingguang Li, Wei Wang, Changqing Liu:
A cooperative design framework based on multi-agent for aircraft structural parts.
- Bin Wu, Chaozhen Guo:
The research and improvement on the coordinated-negotiation architecture of Web Service Composition based on Agent in the condition of multi-negotiation concurrency.
- Leonardo A. de C. Gatti, Flávia Maria Santoro, Vanessa Tavares Nunes:
An agent-based architecture for knowledge management in context-aware business processes.
- Ye Zhong, Wenfeng Li, Bin Li:
Modeling of Container Terminal Logistics Operation System based on multi-agents.
Grids, Web services and Semantic Web for Cooperative Design
- Zhimin Yang, Lixiang Qiao, Chang Liu, Chi Yang, Guangming Wan:
A collaborative trust model of firewall-through based on Cloud Computing.
- Yi Jiao, Lin Li, Nanrong Ye:
A lightweight semantic framework towards collaboratvie development and integration of enterprise applications.
- Qiuxiang Cui, Xia Zhu, Yi Zhang, Xiaoping Li:
SOA-based method for cooperative tasks distribution in large-scale optimization environments.
- Jiuxin Cao, Yi Yao, Xiao Zheng, Bo Liu:
Semantic-based self-organizing mechanism for service registry and discovery.
- Mi Wang, LiZhen Cui:
An impact analysis model for distributed Web service proces.
- Hao-long Zhang, Hong-tao Zheng, Wen Zhao, Xin Liao, Zhi-ting Fei:
Research on collaborative design platform of Launch Vehicle based on desktop grid.
- Reda Albodour, Anne E. James, Norlaily Yaacob:
An extension of GridSim for quality of service.
- Ming Qu, Shufen Liu, Tie Bao:
On the Trusted Ontology model for evaluating the Semantic Web Services.
- Wei Cui, Xiangxu Meng, Shijun Liu:
A service-oriented architecture of virtual enterprise for manufacturing industry.
- Cristiana Pereira Bispo, Rita Suzana Pitangueira Maciel, José Maria N. David, Italo Ribeiro, Renato Conceicao:
Applying a model-driven process for a collaborative service-oriented architecture.
- Yinsheng Li, Mu Zhu, Han Chen, Kuo-Ming Chao:
A service-oriented travel portal with semantic package recommender.
- Tiejiang Liu, Tun Lu, Zhenyu Liu:
An optimization approach for service deployment in service oriented clouds.
- Hanbing Liu, Hongyi Su, Shouyi Zhan, Xudong Chai, Yabin Zhang, Baocun Hou, Linqin Guo, Shuai Fan:
Resource scheduling based on dynamic dependence injection in virtualization-based simulation grid.
- Fang Dong, Junzhou Luo, Jinhui Zhang, Aibo Song, Jiuxin Cao:
Data Aggregation based Adaptive Long term load Prediction mechanism in Grid environment.
- JiaJun Wang, Jie Wu, Yu Wu, Shiyong Zhang:
MARDO: A novel schema of dynamic QoS optimizing for composite web services using cooperative agents.
- Wenzheng Li, Hongyan Shi:
Novel algorithm for load balancing in cluster systems.
VR Technologies for Cooperative Design
- Mario Rossdeutscher, Michael Zuern, Ulrich Berger:
Virtual robot program development for assembly processes using rigid-body simulation.
- Ziqiang Zhou, Yi Pan, Lie Ma, Liguan Shen, Wei Zhao:
VRML based collaborative CAM simulation environment.
- Niandong Yin, Ping Xia, Jing Tao:
Construction of virtual experiment platform for research about vehicle driving control at energy-saving.
- Lu Wang, Xiangyu Wang:
Effects of information exchange channels in different communication modes on trust building in computer-mediated remote collaborative design.
- Wenju Wang, Guangyao Li:
Virtual reality in the substation training simulator.
Mobile Collaboration and Applications
- Shuxia Pan, Bingbing Ji, Yali Luan:
Reliability research of wireless sensor network node.
- Shu-wang Zhou, Ying-long Wang, Qiang Guo, Nuo Wei:
Constraint-based sensor network nodes particle swarm search localization algorithm.
- Wen-juan Guo, Ying-long Wang, Nuo Wei, Qiang Guo:
Based deviation-optimal by using Kalman Filter algorithm in receiver-only time synchronization for wireless sensor networks.
- Tianhu Liu, Zhihui Liang, Shenbo Liang, Xinnian Qin, Ping Fu:
R&D process programming for series EGR sensor based on virtual molding and parametric design.
- Ana Cristina Bicharra Garcia, Adriana Santarosa Vivacqua, Thiago C. Tavares:
Designing mobile interaction to elicit alternative solutions for participatory decision-making.
- Juan Rodríguez-Covili, Sergio F. Ochoa, José A. Pino:
Enhancing mobile collaboration with HLMP.
- Chi-Chun Lo, Ding-Yuan Cheng, Kuo-Ming Chao:
Dynamic data driven smart home system based on a Service Component Architecture.
- Juan Rodríguez-Covili, Sergio F. Ochoa, José A. Pino, Roc Messeguer, Esunly Medina, Dolors Royo:
HLMP API: A software library to support the development of mobile collaborative applications.
- Shuqin Li, Qiwei Zhao, Xiaohua Yuan:
Mobile multi-robots formation control and its implementation.
- Shuqin Li, Le Zhang, Xiaohua Yuan:
Design and implementation of multi-robot cooperative tracking.
Practice and Experience with Collaborative Systems
- Hanmei Chen, Yinzhang Guo:
Research and application of conflict detection technology in machinery collaborative design.
- Liping Gao, Tun Lu:
Layered document model transformation and operation adaptation of two dimensional CAD environments.
- Wenjie Qin, Zhihui Li, Xiongjiang Zhou:
Application of collaborative simulation based on interfaces for dynamic properties of an engine's mechanical system.
- Xiaodong Song, Wanfeng Dou, Jun Zhu:
Implementation of collaborative design system upon heterogeneous CAD systems using a feature-based mapping set.
- Yin-zhang Guo, Jian-chao Zeng:
Multi-layers process modeling for complex machinery products collaborative design.
- Sizhu Zhou, Ming Chen, Jian Hua, Huabin Jin, Chao Li:
CAD software development for planet carrier design.
- Liansheng Li, Shikai Jing, Jihong Liu:
A hierarchical hybrid strategy for reliability analysis of multidisciplinary design optimization.
- Dingyong Tang, Zheng Cheng, Dongmei Xie, Yizhen Tao:
Research of configuration management in complex equipment collaborative R&D.
- Chen-Fang Tsai, Anne E. James, Weidong Li:
The strategies of New Product Design system for Small Series Production.
- Heming Zhang, Pengfei Cui, Hongwei Wang:
An effective interaction control mechanism with minor step for multidisciplinary collaborative simulation system.
- Lianguan Shen, Heng Liu, Mujun Li, Yu Hao, Meiyan Wang, Jian Li, Jinjin Zheng:
Collaborative 3D CAD system for multiple user design.
- Xiaoxia Li, Xiantao Cai, Fazhi He, Zhiyong Huang:
Retrieval and reconstruction of heterogeneous feature data for collaborative design.
Collaboration in Manufacturing, Services, and Businesses
- Ping-Hong Kuo, Yao-Tsung Ko, Hui-Shan Huang:
Information integration and e-commerce system construction for Taiwan traditional industrial production.
- Xiaojun Meng, Xu Zhang, Ruxin Ning, Aimin Wang:
Task-oriented BOM conversion and view mapping.
- Yiping Yuan, Wenlei Sun, Ying Zhu:
The real-time dynamic heuristic scheduling for complex production planning.
- Wang Xin, Meng Zhaobo:
Research on dynamic response of historic timber structure with platform-foundation under metro-induced loads.
- Michel Pouly, Sébastien Berthold:
Digital factory for collaborative supply chains.
- Sergio Palma da Justa Medeiros, Gustavo Carvalho, Jano Moreira de Souza, Erick Alves Rezende:
Large groups decision for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in the MUTIRÕ project.
- Yuming Zhu, Shikai Jing, Jihong Liu:
Public service platform supporting collaboration of motor die manufacturing.
- Adriana Santarosa Vivacqua, Marcos S. Ferreira, Jano Moreira de Souza:
AgendaBuilder: A system to support meeting design.
- Shufen Liu, Peng Xu, Xiaojun Li:
Architecture of a distributed framework for a fleet command and control system.
- Fujun Yang, WenAn Tan, Weiming Shen, Hamada Ghenniwa, Yunjiao Xue:
A dynamic critical path computation algorithm for enterprise process cooperative scheduling.
- João Carlos de A. R. Gonçalves, Flávia Maria Santoro, Fernanda Araujo Baião:
A case study on designing business processes based on collaborative and mining approaches.
- Roberto Konow, Wayman Tan, Luis Loyola, Javier Pereira, Nelson Baloian:
Recommender system for contextual advertising in IPTV scenarios.
- Adriana S. Vivacqua, Marcos R. S. Borges:
Collective intelligence for the design of emergency response.
- Yuqing Sun, Dickson K. W. Chiu:
Context-aware scheduling of workforce for multiple urgent events.
- Pearl C. C. Shum, Vincent T. Y. Ng:
Multi-site collaboration design for air cargo planning.
Distance Learning / E-Learning
- Lizhen Liu, Lei Chen, Cuixia Shi, Hai Chen:
The study of collaborative learning grouping strategy in Intelligent Tutoring System.
- Jianhua Han, Jikui Wen, Xiaojun Zhao:
A study on academic performance and interpersonal interactions based on network.
- Suxian Lin, WenAn Tan, Junfeng Song:
Research on network learning behavior evaluation model.
- Cheng Zheng, Qinghua Zheng, Zheng Zhou, Feng Tian:
A method for large cross-language lexicon management based on collaborative work of hash family and double-array trie.
- Feng Tian, Qinghua Zheng, Deli Zheng:
Mining patterns of e-Learner emotion communication in turn level of Chinese interactive texts: Experiments and findings.
- Leovy Echeverria, Ruth Cobos:
A Motivation Booster proposal based on the monitoring of users' progress in CSCL environments.
- Nelson Baloian, José A. Pino, Gabriel Pena, Gustavo Zurita:
Learning with patterns: An effective way to implement computer supported pervasive learning.
- LieHuo Chen, Qiang Liu, Xiaoguang Sun:
Augmenting teamwork skills through Web3D technologies in software engineering course.
- Ricardo Tulio Gandelman, Flávia Maria Santoro:
Designing training content through Group Storytelling.
- Soraia P. A. Silva, Claudia Lage Rebello da Motta, Carlo Emmanoel Tolla de Oliveira:
Promoting learning through social networks supported by a social matching system model.
Last update Sat May 25 02:38:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Limin Zhu, Qiang Zhou, Yici Cai, Jinian Bian:
An architecture-aware routing optimization via satisfiabilty for hierarchical FPGA.
- Licun Wang, Lijun Song:
Design method and finite element analysis on refrigeration scroll compressor.
- Haifeng Wang, Qingkui Chen:
Design of cooperative deployment in distributed Honeynet system.
- Siguang Chen, Meng Wu:
Game theoretic approach in multipath routing for tradeoff between routing security and performance.
- Dunbing Tang, Renmiao Zhu, Ronghua Xu:
Functional reverse design: Method and application.
- Guang Hu, Xindong Ye, ZhiLei Chai, Shi-liang Tu:
Mechanism of method invocation and return in real-time embedded Java processor.
- Jianming Yong, Elisa Bertino:
Digital identity enrolment and assurance support for VeryIDX.
- Hugo Paredes, Benjamim Fonseca:
PaperFlow/R: A cooperative environment for the conception and production of scientific publications.
- Honghai Kan, Zhimin Yang, Yue Wang, Nana Qi:
Research on library management system for CDs attached to books based on Cloud Computing.
- Wenke Zang, Guangchen Wang:
A generative concept design model based on parallel evolutionary strategy.
- Gustavo Carvalho, Sergio Palma da Justa Medeiros, Erick Alves Rezende, Jano Moreira de Souza:
Organizing Public Security during international sports events with LaSca.
- Rodrigo Pinheiro Padilha, Marcos R. S. Borges, José Orlando Gomes, José Hilario Canós:
The design of collaboration support between command and operation teams during emergency response.
- Xiaoping Liu, Lin Li, Jinting Lu, Lin Du, Guangting Shen:
A preliminary study on collaborative methods in animation design.
- Hugo Paredes, Fernando Mário Martins:
Social interaction regulation in virtual web environments using the Social Theatres model.
- Suchang Ma, Xuebin Liu, Wei Zhao:
Structural optimization of honeycomb paperboard mould by sensitivity analysis.
- Zhaoxun Li, Yang Zhao, He Chen, Hanying Hu:
Outage probability bound analysis in vehicle-assisted inter-vehicular communications.