16. CSEE&T 2003:
Madrid, Spain 16th Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEE&T 2003), 20-22 March 2003, Madrid, Spain.
IEEE Computer Society 2003, ISBN 0-7695-1869-9
- Norm Gibbs - A Leader in Software Engineering Education.
- David Budgen, James E. Tomayko:
Norm Gibbs and His Contribution to Software Engineering Education Through the SEI Curriculum Modules.
- William G. Poole Jr.:
The Softer Side of Custom Software Development: Working with the Other Players.
- Donald J. Bagert:
Norm's Legacy: A Perspective from the Next Generatio.
- Norm Gibbs - Department Chair, Facilitator, Motivator and Visionary.
- Teaching how to engineer software.
- Abstraction - is it teachable? 'the devil is in the detail'.
- Software Engineering in the 21st Century - a view from the trenche.
- Undergraduate software engineering education options: independent programmes, specialisations or subjects.
Software Engineering and Industry 1
Software Engineering and Industry 2
Software Engineering Curriculum 1
Software Engineering Curriculum 2
Software Engineering Curriculum 3
Software Engineering Methods 1
Software Engineering Methods 2
Software Engineering Methods 3
Software Engineering Process
- Delbert Bailey, Tracey Conn, Brian Hanks, Linda L. Werner:
Can We Influence Students? Attitudes About Inspections? Can We Measure a Change in Attitude?
- David Klappholz, Lawrence Bernstein, Daniel Port:
Assessing Attitude Towards, Knowledge of, and Ability to Apply, Software Development Process.
- Ellen Francine Barbosa, José Carlos Maldonado, Richard J. LeBlanc, Mark Guzdial:
Introducing Testing Practices into Objects and Design Course.
Software Engineering - Other Topics
Developing an Undergraduate Software Engineering Degree
Software Engineering Retraining - Different Perspectives
Certification for Software Professionals:
The IEEE Computer Society's CSDP Program
Preparing for the 2004 IEEE Computer Society International Design Competition (CSIDC)
Software Engineering Course Materials
Tailoring a Successful Project-Based Course
Tools for Outcomes Assessment of Education and Training in the Software Development Process
IEEE-CS/ACM Computing Curriculum Software Engineering Volume Project
Adjustments for Education
Managing the Performance of Software Engineering Professionals
Training Experts in the Fundamentals:
An Experience in Providing Software Engineers with the Basis of Software Process Improvement
Last update Wed May 22 02:35:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nestor K. Ovalle, Harry W. Egdorf:
Training Experts in the Fundamentals: An Experience in Providing Software Engineers with the Basis of Software Process Improvement.