Toronto, Ontario, Canada Hans-Arno Jacobsen, Gero Mühl, Michael A. Jaeger (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2007 Inaugural International Conference on Distributed Event-Based Systems, DEBS 2007, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, June 20-22, 2007.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 233 ACM 2007, ISBN 978-1-59593-665-3
- Tim Bass:
Mythbusters: event stream processing versus complex event processing.
Peer-to-peer and mobility
Concepts and models
- AnnMarie Ericsson, Mikael Berndtsson:
REX, the rule and event eXplorer.
- Alex Wun, Milenko Petrovic, Hans-Arno Jacobsen:
A system for semantic data fusion in sensor networks.
- Guoli Li, Alex King Yeung Cheung, Shuang Hou, Songlin Hu, Vinod Muthusamy, R. Sherafat, Alex Wun, Hans-Arno Jacobsen, Serge Mankovski:
Historic data access in publish/subscribe.
Short paper poster session
- Joe Sventek:
The little and large of publish/subscribe: ever the twain shall meet?
Security and software engineering
Short paper session
- Joe Hoffert, Douglas C. Schmidt, Aniruddha S. Gokhale:
A QoS policy configuration modeling language for publish/subscribe middleware platforms.
- Carolyn McGregor, Michael Stacey:
High frequency distributed data stream event correlation to improve neonatal clinical management.
- Peter R. Pietzuch, David M. Eyers, Samuel Kounev, Brian Shand:
Towards a common API for publish/subscribe.
- Sebastian Salvucci, Mariano Cilia, Alejandro P. Buchmann:
A practical approach for enabling online analysis of event streams.
- Alexander Widder, Rainer von Ammon, Philippe Schaeffer, Christian Wolff:
Identification of suspicious, unknown event patterns in an event cloud.
- Alex Wun, Hans-Arno Jacobsen:
Modelling performance optimizations for content-based publish/subscribe.
- Gregor Hohpe:
Architect's dream or developer's nightmare?
Routing and matching
Last update Fri May 24 02:25:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page