New York, NY, USA David M. Eyers, Opher Etzion, Avigdor Gal, Stanley B. Zdonik, Paul Vincent (Eds.):
Proceedings of the Fifth ACM International Conference on Distributed Event-Based Systems, DEBS 2011, New York, NY, USA, July 11-15, 2011.
ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0423-8
Implementation within event processing platforms (industry track session)
- Alexandre de Castro Alves:
A general extension system for event processing languages.
- Pekka Kaarela, Mika Varjola, Lucas P. J. J. Noldus, Alexander Artikis:
PRONTO: support for real-time decision making.
- Naomi Seyfer, Richard Tibbetts, Nathaniel Mishkin:
Capture fields: modularity in a stream-relational event processing langauge.
- Ashish A. Kulkarni:
ARCADE - abstraction and realization of complex event scenarios using dynamic rule creation.
- Rüdiger Klein, Jingquan Xie, Andrij Usov:
Complex events and actions to control cyber-physical systems.
- Hannes Obweger, Josef Schiefer, Martin Suntinger, Peter Kepplinger, Szabolcs Rozsnyai:
User-oriented rule management for event-based applications.
Keynote address 2
- Donald F. Ferguson:
Distributed event based challenges for systems and applications management.
Event-driven business process management
- Richard Hull, Elio Damaggio, Riccardo De Masellis, Fabiana Fournier, Manmohan Gupta, Fenno Terry Heath, Stacy Hobson, Mark H. Linehan, Sridhar Maradugu, Anil Nigam, Piyawadee Noi Sukaviriya, Roman Vaculín:
Business artifacts with guard-stage-milestone lifecycles: managing artifact interactions with conditions and events.
- Jonas Buys, Vincenzo De Florio, Chris Blondia:
Towards context-aware adaptive fault tolerance in SOA applications.
- Szabolcs Rozsnyai, Aleksander Slominski, Geetika T. Lakshmanan:
Discovering event correlation rules for semi-structured business processes.
Keynote address 3
Event processing modeling and tools
- Michael Olson, Annie H. Liu, Matthew Faulkner, K. Mani Chandy:
Rapid detection of rare geospatial events: earthquake warning applications.
- Ella Rabinovich, Opher Etzion, Avigdor Gal:
Pattern rewriting framework for event processing optimization.
- K. R. Jayaram, Patrick Eugster:
Program analysis for event-based distributed systems.
- Yagil Engel, Opher Etzion:
Towards proactive event-driven computing.
- Sang Jeong Lee, Youngki Lee, Byoungjip Kim, Kasim Selçuk Candan, Yunseok Rhee, Junehwa Song:
High-performance composite event monitoring system supporting large numbers of queries and sources.
- Mark H. Linehan, Sylvain Dehors, Ella Rabinovich, Fabiana Fournier:
Controlled english language for production and event processing rules.
Pub/sub and distributed infrastructure
- Jatinder Singh, David M. Eyers, Jean Bacon:
Disclosure control in multi-domain publish/subscribe systems.
- Amer Farroukh, Mohammad Sadoghi, Hans-Arno Jacobsen:
Towards vulnerability-based intrusion detection with event processing.
- Alessandro Margara, Gianpaolo Cugola:
High performance content-based matching using GPUs.
- Siddarth Ganesan, Young Yoon, Hans-Arno Jacobsen:
NIÑOS take five: the management infrastructure for distributed event-driven workflows.
- Amirhossein Malekpour, Antonio Carzaniga, Fernando Pedone, Giovanni Toffetti Carughi:
End-to-end reliability for best-effort content-based publish/subscribe networks.
- Eberhard Grummt:
Fine-grained parallel XML filtering for content-based publish/subscribe systems.
Keynote address 4
- Calton Pu:
A world of opportunities: CPS, IOT, and beyond.
- Gabriela Jacques-Silva, Bugra Gedik, Henrique Andrade, Kun-Lung Wu, Ravishankar K. Iyer:
Fault injection-based assessment of partial fault tolerance in stream processing applications.
- Nihal Dindar, Peter M. Fischer, Merve Soner, Nesime Tatbul:
Efficiently correlating complex events over live and archived data streams.
- Bibudh Lahiri, Jaideep Chandrashekar, Srikanta Tirthapura:
Space-efficient tracking of persistent items in a massive data stream.
- Qiong Zou, Bugra Gedik, Kun Wang:
SpamWatcher: a streaming social network analytic on the IBM wire-speed processor.
- Xinxin Wang, K. Selçuk Candan, Junehwa Song:
Complex pattern ranking (CPR): evaluating top-k pattern queries over event streams.
- Ming Li, Murali Mani, Elke A. Rundensteiner, Tao Lin:
Complex event pattern detection over streams with interval-based temporal semantics.
Event processing applications -- experience reports (industry track session)
- Nenad Stojanovic, Dejan Milenovic, Yongchun Xu, Ljiljana Stojanovic, Darko Anicic, Rudi Studer:
An intelligent event-driven approach for efficient energy consumption in commercial buildings: smart office use case.
- Jimi Yung-Chuan Wen, Gu Yuan Lin, Today Sung, Minsiong Liang, Gary Tsai, Ming Whei Feng, Chien-Ming Wu:
A complex event processing architecture for energy and operation management: industrial experience report.
- Pål Evensen, Hein Meling:
A paradigm comparison for collecting TV channel statistics from high-volume channel zap events.
- Florian Kerschbaum:
Securely disseminating RFID events.
- Visalakshmi Suresh, Paul Ezhilchelvan, Paul Watson, Cuong Pham, Daniel Jackson, Patrick Olivier:
Distributed event processing for activity recognition.
- Mohammad Sadoghi, Harsh Singh, Hans-Arno Jacobsen:
fpga-ToPSS: line-speed event processing on fpgas.
- Sinan Sen, Ruofeng Lin, Bijan Fahimi Shemrani:
Complex event pattern evolution based on real-time execution statistics.
- Jae-Myung Kim, Vladimir Verjovkin, Sergey A. Fedorov, Younghun Kim, Dae-Il Kim, Sungjin Kim, Sang-Won Lee:
Altibase DSM: CTable for pull-based processing in SPE.
- Yongchun Xu, Ljiljana Stojanovic, Jun Ma, Darko Anicic:
Efficient energy consumption in a smart office based on intelligent complex event processing.
- Vinod Muthusamy, Young Yoon, Mohammad Sadoghi, Hans-Arno Jacobsen:
eQoSystem: supporting fluid distributed service-oriented workflows.
- Vojislav D. Radonjic, Soheila Bashardoust-Tajali, Jean-Pierre Corriveau, Dave Arnold:
A scenario and design pattern based tool for modeling and evaluating implementations of event-based reactive systems.
Last update Sat May 25 02:42:58 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mumraiz Khan Kasi, Annika Hinze:
Cost analysis for complex in-network event processing in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks.
- Nikos Papageorgiou, Yiannis Verginadis, Dimitris Apostolou, Gregoris Mentzas:
Collaboration pattern assistant: an event-driven tool for supporting pattern-based collaborations.
- Akram Hakiri, Pascal Berthou, Aniruddha S. Gokhale, Thierry Gayraud, Douglas C. Schmidt, Joe Hoffert:
SIP-based QoS support architecture and session management for DDS-based distributed real-time and embedded.
- Leendert W. M. Wienhofen, Andreas D. Landmark:
Representing events in a clinical environment a case study.
- Michael Daum, Frank Lauterwald, Philipp Baumgärtel, Niko Pollner, Klaus Meyer-Wegener:
Efficient and cost-aware operator placement in heterogeneous stream-processing environments.
- Laura K. Poff, Mark P. McDonald, Aniruddha S. Gokhale:
A capacity planning framework for event brokers in intelligent transportation cyber physical systems.
- Thomas Fischer, Johannes Held, Frank Lauterwald, Richard Lenz:
Towards an adaptive event dissemination middleware for MMVEs.
- Nihal Dindar, Peter M. Fischer, Nesime Tatbul:
DejaVu: a complex event processing system for pattern matching over live and historical data streams.
- Qunzhi Zhou, Yogesh Simmhan, Viktor K. Prasanna:
Towards an inexact semantic complex event processing framework.
- Roland Stühmer, Nenad Stojanovic:
Large-scale, situation-driven and quality-aware event marketplace: the concept, challenges and opportunities.