Toru Ishida (Ed.):
Community Computing and Support Systems, Social Interaction in Networked Communities [the book is based on the Kyoto Meeting on Social Interaction and Communityware, held in Kyoto, Japan, in June 1998].
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1519 Springer 1998, ISBN 3-540-65475-5
- Toru Ishida:
Towards Computation over Communities.
- Toyoaki Nishida, Geoffrey C. Bowker, Jon Mason, Toshiaki Miyashita, Katashi Nagao, Toshikazu Nishimura, Takeshi Ohguro, Charanjit Sidhu, Yasuyuki Sumi, Peter Van den Besselaar, Makoto Yokozawa:
Methodology for Large Scale Experimentation: A Discussion Report.
Models and Concepts
Methodologies for Large Scale Trials
- Peter Van den Besselaar, Dennis Beckers:
Demographics and Sociographics of the Digital City.
- Jon Mason:
Groupware, Community, and Meta-Networks: The Collaborative Framework of EdNA (Education Network Australia).
- Yasuyuki Sumi, Tameyuki Etani, Sidney Fels, Nicolas Simonet, Kaoru Kobayashi, Kenji Mase:
C-MAP: Building a Context-Aware Mobile Assistant for Exhibition Tours.
- Roger Hurwitz, John C. Mallery:
Managing Large Scale Online Discussions: Secrets of the Open Meeting.
- Toshihiko Yamakami, Gen-ichi Nishio:
Social Pattern Development Analysis: A Case Study in a Regional Community Network.
Sharing Knowledge and Preference in Communities
- Toyoaki Nishida, Takashi Hirata, Harumi Maeda:
CoMeMo-Community: A System for Supporting Community Knowledge Evolution.
- Noshir S. Contractor, Daniel Zink, Michael Chan:
IKNOW: A Tool to Assist and Study the Creation, Maintenance, and Dissolution of Knowledge Networks.
- Toshiaki Miyashita, Yosuke Takashima, Yoshihide Ishiguro, Takayoshi Asakura, Koji Kida:
Building Agent Community toward Business Knowledge Base Generation.
- Geoffrey C. Bowker, Susan Leigh Star:
Building Information Infrastructures for Social Worlds - The Role of Classifications and Standards.
Supporting Social Interaction in Communities
Agent Technologies in Communities
Last update Sat May 18 18:23:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page