Proceedings of the 2003 ACM Symposium on Document Engineering, Grenoble, France, November 20-22, 2003.
Document querying and transformation
Multimedia and hypermedia
Document and images analysis
- Masakazu Suzuki, Fumikazu Tamari, Ryoji Fukuda, Seiichi Uchida, Toshihiro Kanahori:
INFTY: an integrated OCR system for mathematical documents.
- Bilan Zhu, Masaki Nakagawa:
Information encoding into and decoding from dot texture for active forms.
- Jun Sun, Zhulong Wang, Hao Yu, Fumihito Nishino, Yutaka Katsuyama, Satoshi Naoi:
Effective text extraction and recognition for WWW images.
- Guowei Zu, Wataru Ohyama, Tetsushi Wakabayashi, Fumitaka Kimura:
Accuracy improvement of automatic text classification based on feature transformation.
- Jingzhi Guo, Chengzheng Sun:
Context representation, transformation and comparison for ad hoc product data exchange.
- Peter Rödig, Uwe M. Borghoff, Jan Scheffczyk, Lothar Schmitz:
Preservation of digital publications: an OAIS extension and implementation.
- Jan Scheffczyk, Uwe M. Borghoff, Peter Rödig, Lothar Schmitz:
Consistent document engineering: formalizing type-safe consistency rules for heterogeneous repositories.
- Steven J. Simske, Margaret Sturgill:
A ground-truthing engine for proofsetting, publishing, re-purposing and quality assurance.
Document access and understanding
Optimizing document format
Editing and authoring
Document based architecture & applications
Last update Thu May 23 16:42:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page