2. ECIS 1994:
Nijenrode University, The NetherlandsWalter Baets (Ed.):
Proceedings of the Second European Conference on Information Systems, ECIS 1994, Nijenrode University, The Netherlands, 1994.
Nijenrode University Press 1994
Last update Sun May 19 22:09:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Libby Flanagan:
Information technology: highway to heaven or road to hell?
- Panagiotis Lybereas, Nikolaos A. Mylonopoulos, Georgios I. Doukidis, Robert D. Galliers:
Information systems planning and entrepreneurial culture in medium-sized enterprises.
- Ramon O'Callaghan, Rafael Andreu:
A transaction-based approach to strategic information systems formulation.
- Guy Fitzgerald, Leslie P. Willcocks:
Relationships in outsourcing: Contracts and partnerships.
- Frederick P. Wheeler:
Executive information systems as repositories of organizational understanding.
- Anette Kirschenbauer, Robert Winter:
Data derivation in information systems.
- Sven A. Carlsson:
Computer-based support for executive teams in organizations in high-velocity environments.
- Andrew Doswell:
Managers and information systems.
- Markku Sääksjärvi:
The roles and success of IS steering committees: An empirical evaluation.
- Tor Jarl Trondsen, John A. Sharp:
Adoption of innovations and the role of the data processing manager in the IT strategy process.
- Keld Bødker, Finn Kensing:
Design in an organizational context - an experiment.
- Michael I. Smirnov:
The informatization of St Petersburg: A growth path.
- Simon Bell, Pam J. Mayhew:
Lessons in the application of systems analysis in developing countries.
- Georgios I. Doukidis, Anna Fragopoulou, Steve Smithson:
EDI in Greece: Rationale, applications and benefits.
- Nordin H. Zain, Keith Fletcher:
Strategic use of information technology: Concept, meaning and measurement.
- Ciaran Murphy, Frédéric Adam:
Critical information systems.
- Francis N. Pavri, Nancy C. Shaw, James Soo Keng Ang:
Strategic MIS planning parameters.
- Paul N. Finlay, Andrew C. Mitchell:
Factors for success in the adoption of CASE: An empirical study.
- Rita M. M. De Caluwe, Nancy Van Gyseghem, R. Vandenberghe:
Fuzzy techniques and database technology: A blessed marriage.
- Jui-Chih Chen, Bernard C. Williams, David M. Lawrenson:
An empirical study of strategic inter-organisational systems: Accountants as surrogates for EDI use.
- Idir Moualek:
Basic needs policy-making framework based on the use of the cognitive mapping procedure and executive support systems.
- Lei Lei:
Choosing appropriate approach for research on user participation: A literature review.
- Donald Peters, Brian Andrews:
Lessons from an electronic market.
- Heather Watson, Trevor Wood-Harper:
Contexts in interpreting methodology: Addressing paradoxical situation.
- John K. Christiansen, Jan Mouritsen:
Information resource management: A critical analysis of a new intellectual technology.
- Peter Middleton:
Euromethod: The lessons from SSADM.
- Janice M. Burn:
The case for non-alignment of information, systems and business strategies.
- Walter Brenner:
Fourth generation information management: IT-conscious corporate management.
- Walter Baets:
Some empirical evidence on IS strategy alignment in banking.
- W. M. de Jong, J. L. Simons:
IT implementation as organizational innovation.
- Rainer Alt, Stefan Klein, Christoph Kuhn:
Service task allocation as internal market.
- Francis A. Wilson, Nathalie N. Mitev:
Computer-based systems and organizational control structures: A case study development.
- Ben M. Bensaou, N. Venkatraman:
Interorganizational relationships and information technology: A conceptual synthesis and a research framework.
- Hans P. Lehmann:
Between heterarchies and serendipity: Exploring the development of international information systems.
- Sam J. Waters:
Information management transfer over sector, space and time.
- D. Rajan Anketell:
In search of a strategy for the successful implementation of information technology at low cost.
- Keith Fletcher, George Wright:
Barriers to successful implementation of information technology.
- Erik Stolterman:
The 'transfer of rationality': Acceptability, adaptability and transparency of methods.
- Bettina Schwarzer:
Business process-orientation in IS management.
- Hubert Österle, R. Saxer, T. Hüttenhain:
Business process monitoring.
- Sam Lubbe:
The effect of investing resources in information technology on the performance of an organisation.
- Nandish V. Patel:
On the relevance of the declared Shabda knowledge representation scheme in Sanskrit to the design of data structures for computer systems.
- Nathalie N. Mitev:
Knowledge-based systems and information systems methodologies: Strategic planning and the selection of expert systems applications.
- Yuan Pu Shao, Charles Oppenheim:
Expert systems in banking: British scene-a preliminary report.
- Airi Salminen:
Reflections on EDIFACT: Seven issues for the future international EDI message standardization.
- Benita Cox, Sherine Ghoneim:
Benefits and barriers to adopting EDI in the UK: A sector survey of British industries.
- Angèle L. M. Cavaye, Paul B. Cragg:
User participation in the development of inter-organisational systems.
- Tone Bratteteig, Leikny Øgrim:
Soft dialectics: Structured handling of problem situations in system development.
- Brian Fitzgerald:
The systems development dilemma: Whether to adopt formalized systems development methodologies or not?
- Jørgen P. Bansler, Erling C. Havn:
Information systems development with generic systems.
- R. J. van den Berg, A. C. M. van den Hurk, H. Maassen, Jos J. M. Trienekens:
Information infrastructure as a basis for business process redesign: Results of a case study.
- Ronald K. Stamper, Kecheng Liu, Kaiyin Huang:
Organizational morphology in re-engineering.
- Juha Pärnistö:
Team-based business process redesign.
- Gwo-Guang Lee, Tom G. Gough:
An interactive learning mechanism for encouraging the strategic use of information systems.
- Judy McKay, Peter Marshall, Donald McDermid:
Cognitive mapping for information requirements determination in the learning organization.
- Edgar A. Whitley, Susan Darking:
Information systems: social technology in social systems.
- Mary Lacity, Rudy Hirschheim:
The role of benchmarking services in demonstrating IS effectiveness to senior management.
- Annet Nottinghma-Schaafsma, Marcus J. Cent:
The evaluation of investment in multimedia.
- Chris Sauer:
A model of the information systems evaluation process: a synthesis of politico- rational and interpretivist views.
- Samar Mouakket, John A. A. Sillince, F. A. Fretwell-Downing:
The systems analyst as political agent: an empirical study of user requirements determination.
- Bas K. Brussaard, Theo J. G. Thiadens:
How to deal with complex information systems.
- Holger Dresing, Joachim Fischer:
Data modelling of accounting systems based on time-oriented structures of contracts.