3. ECIS 1995:
Athens, GreeceGeorgios I. Doukidis, Robert D. Galliers, Tawfik Jelassi, Helmut Krcmar, Frank Land (Eds.):
Proceedings of the Third European Conference on Information Systems, ECIS 1995, Athens, Greece, 1995.
Last update Wed May 22 03:25:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Frank Land:
The new alchemist: or how to transmute base organizations into corporations of gleaming gold.
- Ali F. Farhoomand, Ubaldo Pace:
An exploratory investigation of electronic commerce use in international trade.
- Stefan Klein, J. H. Kronen:
IT enabled cooperations: A resource-based approach.
- K. B. C. Saxena, René W. Wagenaar:
Critical success factors of EDI technology transfer: A conceptual framework.
- Charalambos L. Iacovou:
Interorganisational systems and organizational mortality.
- Joan A. Ballantine, Robert D. Galliers, Philip Powell:
Daring to be different: Capital appraisal and technology investments.
- Barbro Back, Guido Osteroom, Kaisa Sere, Michiel C. van Wezel:
Intelligent IS within business: bankruptcy predictions using neural networks.
- R. Eisele, C. Hausen, T. Schwan:
Decision support for the economic evaluation of systems integration.
- Chee-Sing Yap, James Y. L. Thong:
An impact evaluation of a government computerisation programme.
- Craig M. Parker, Paula M. C. Swatman, Paul A. Swatman:
Laboratory-based electronic commerce: A comparison of technical and business- oriented student experiences.
- Kuldeep Kumar, Han van Dissel, Richard J. Welke:
War and Peace: Conflict and co-operation in inter-organizational systems.
- R. Delhaye, Claire Lobet-Maris:
EDI adoption and standard choice: A conceptual model.
- Lesley A. Gardner, Ray J. Paul, Nandish V. Patel:
Moving beyond the fixed point theorem with tailorable IS.
- T. Auer:
Beyond IS implementation: A skill-based approach to IS use.
- Dimitris Kardaras, Vassilis Karakostas:
A methodology for IS strategic planning based on a comprehensive model of organisation & IS factors.
- Vassilis Serafeimidis, Steve Smithson:
The management of change for a rigorous appraisal of IT investment: The case of a.
- D. Bechard, Henri Barki, Jon Hartwick:
An assessment of equity and user information satisfaction in an IS development context.
- Leslie P. Willcocks, Mary Lacity, Guy Fitzgerald:
IT outsoursing in Europe and the USA: Assessment issues.
- Kalle Lyytinen, Janne Ropponen, Lars Mathiassen:
A framework for software risk management.
- M. D. Gibson, M. H. Saeedi:
A knowledge based approach to requirements engineering.
- Angèle L. M. Cavaye, J. K. Christiansen:
A framework for estimating power of subunits to explain IS implementation.
- Athanasia Pouloudi, Edgar A. Whitley:
Using stakeholder analysis to explore the environment of drug use management systems.
- Michael I. Smirnov:
Quality Assurance Model in IS Design and Development.
- Hans Ulrich Buhl, Gerhard Satzger, Andrea Wirth:
An optimization approach integrating technical and financial objectives.
- Nardo B. J. van der Rijst, Victor van Reijswoud:
Comparing speech act based modeling approaches for the purpose of IS development.
- Subach Bhatnagar:
IT for technology and development: Search for a role model.
- Angèle L. M. Cavaye:
Leveraging a strategic IS across European national boundaries.
- Sven A. Carlsson, Dorothy E. Leidner, Joyce J. Elam:
The impacts of executive IS use: A cross-cultural study of Swedish and US executives.
- C. C. Da Veiga:
Key IS management im.es in the Portuguese public administration.
- Dan Remenyi, Louise Whittaker:
Management of IT in South Africa: Initiatives in the mid-1990's.
- M. Schumann, T. Hoch:
IT enabled business innovation.
- H. K. Cheung, Janice M. Burn:
Managing the effective transformation of IS services structures in multinational companies.
- Leslie P. Willcocks, G. Smith:
IT-enabled business process reengineering: From theory to practice.
- Magid Igbaria, Juhani Iivari:
Determinants of user participation.
- Lutz M. Kolbe, Walter Brenner:
How information and communication technology will affect everybody's private life.
- C. Morley:
Political bases for the designing of an IS.
- M. Glykas, N. Litinas:
From rapid growth to maturity: The need for holistic methodologies in BPR.
- Ellen Christiaanse, J. Huigen:
Institutional dimensions in IT implementation in complex network settings.
- Claudio Ferioli, Piero Migliarese:
Opportunities and drawbacks of IT in the emerging forms of organizatons.
- John G. D'Ambra:
Computer-mediated communication and management communication: Transforming corporate Communication.
- James Backhouse, Gurpreet Dhillon:
Electronic thesaurus for clinical terms: A methodological approach.
- S. Green, Ciaran Murphy:
Executive support systems - The need to go beyond a rationalist perspective.
- T. Brady, David Targett:
Strategic use of information in retail value chains.
- Kemal Altinkemer, M. U. Kaiwani:
Selected issues in the design and pricing of virtual reality.
- I. V. Kotenko:
A framework for intelligent group decision support.
- Stef Joosten, E. Ploeger, Sjaak Brinkkemper:
The contribution of groupware to corporate communication: Towards the horizontial organization.
- Dorothy G. Dologite, L. W. Friedman, B. M. Lober:
Using group support systems for creativity enhancements in IS proposal development.
- Martin Smits:
Group decision making for messy problems: Stakeholders, mental models and system dynamics.
- A. Neophytou, George A. Papadopoulos, Christos Schizas:
Multimedia Systems development: the use of existing modeling tools.
- M. Dick, Anne C. Rouse:
The introduction of object -orientation in Austarlian software development organisations: The applicability of diffusion in innovation theory.
- Nikolaos A. Mylonopoulos, Richard J. Ormerod:
A microanalytical approach to the efficient governance of IT service provision: The case of Outsourcing.
- Christopher Westrup:
Refined social analytical skills? The deployment of new techniques for organizational analysis in IS development.
- Kees van Slooten:
Integrating method fragments for IS analysis and design.
- Dimitrios S. Stamoulis, Drakoulis Martakos, Panagiotis Georgiadis, J. Mamaletos:
Extending conventional systems analysis methodologies to fit the business state using competition analysis framework.
- A. Holmes, Angeliki Poulymenakou:
Towards a conceptual framework for investigating IS failure.
- George Philip, S. R. Mawalkar, M. Gopalakrishnam:
Management and strategic use of IT: Is there a match between academic theory and corporate practice?
- Richard Baskerville, Jan Pries-Heje:
Grounding the theory in action research.
- A. Albadvi, James Backhouse:
A method for dynamic systems development.
- Stefan Eicker, Karl Kurbel:
Introducing I-CASE technology into application development - experiences and learning from projects in an educational environment.
- Tor Guimaraes, James D. McKeen:
Successful strategies for user participation in systems development.
- Ellen Christiaanse, John Been, Tonja van Diepen, Ramon O'Callaghan:
Electronic markets in the air cargo community.
- Parantha Narendran, Jim Strom, Dave Whiteley:
An Analysis of electronic markets in the context of SMEs.
- Nikolaos A. Mylonopoulos, Georgios I. Doukidis, George M. Giaglis:
Assessing the expected benefit of EDI through simulation modelling techniques.
- Hans Czap, Jörg Haas:
Organizational modelling in distributed corporations.
- Andreas Oberweis, Petra Elgass, Helmut Krcmar:
Business process modelling: From informal to formal process representations.
- Markus Remme:
Systematic development of IS using standardised process particles.
- Peter Loos:
Generic structures: An approach to achive adaptable IS.
- Birgitta Bergvall-Kåreborn, Anita Grahn:
Evaluating normative aspects in systems design.
- Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah, Izak Benbasat:
The use of an expert support system and its explanation facilities to support small group decision Making.
- Claire Peugeot:
Conceptual model and mental model.
- Prathima Kumari, Dilip Patel, Shushma Patel:
Problems and solutions in conceptualising the DSS requirements.
- Trislyn S. L. Ang, David Arnott, Peter A. O'Donnell:
An approach for supporting problem formulation in decision support development.
- Dieter Fink, Anton J. Van Reeken:
Time-frame considerations in IT investment decisions.
- Alberto Mesquita, J. Dias Coelho:
IS security: The defense model.
- George J. Bakehouse, Sam J. Waters:
Information management problem classification and error modelling in IS.
- Rafael Andreu, J. E. Richard, Josep Valor:
Business process re-engineering: A new framework and a field study in Spain.
- David K. Allen:
IS strategy formulation in higher education institutions.
- Paul Belleflamme:
Electronic data interchange links as a form of vertical restraints.
- Petra Hirschmann, Ingo Heimig, August-Wilhelm Scheer:
Management of intercompany business processes.
- Bettina Schwarzer, Stefan Zerbe, Helmut Krcmar:
New organisational forms and IT.
- Megan Baker, Anne C. Rouse:
Getting and Keeping software quality certification: Some associated issues.
- Erik F. Bassie, Jos J. M. Trienekens, A. T. M. Aerts, Paul M. J. Giesberts:
Quality assurance software application requirements (QUASAR) for industrial manufacturing.
- Chiara Francalanci, Piercarlo Maggiolini:
Trends in IT investments in Italy.
- Christopher P. Holland, A. Geoffrey Lockett:
The creation of virtual global banking partnerships.
- Jaana R. Kuula:
The special features of electronic trading and customer relationships in metal industry.
- Claudia Loebbecke, Robert W. Blanning:
Racing towards an open betting system at the royal Hong Kong jockey club.
- Robert Klepper:
IS planning in a Romanian company: compa S.A.
- Paul Beynon-Davies:
IS failure and risk assessment: The case of the London ambulance service computer-aided dispatch system.
- A. de Salabert, Michael Newman:
Regaining control: The case of the Spanish air traffic control system-SACTA.
- David Ambaye, Alison Hayman:
Causes of IT failures in teams.
- Steve C. A. Peters, Peter C. Buijs, Michael S. H. Heng:
The implementation of an expert system from a social and cognitive perspective.
- Christina Davies, Brian Lazell:
How helpful is current theory for the representation of time in real databases? A case study and discussion.
- Frédéric Adam, Ciaran Murphy, Martin Fahy:
Cumulative research in DSS: A practical example.
- Donald Peters:
Redefining business scope with IT: A case study.
- Gert-Jan de Vreede, Daniel T. T. van Eijck, Henk G. Sol:
Dynamic modelling in practice: The application of dynamic modelling in two service organisations.
- Stuart J. Barnes:
The development of a context and process model of IS introduction and evaluation.
- Jacques-André Bartoli, Jean-Louis Le Moigne, Walter Baets, G. Colombo, M. Da Costa Martins, Jean-Louis Ermine, José Parets-Llorca, M. Singh:
Panel: Strategic information systems: The design of intelligent organizations.
- Bob O'Keefe, B. Schmid, John G. Mooney, T. Stylianou:
Panel: ISWORLD net: a web based international information infrastructure for information systems scholars and practitioners.
- Philip Yetton, Janice M. Burn, Robert D. Galliers, Chris Sauer:
Panel: IT and the dynamics of organisational transformation.
- Angeliki Poulymenakou, Michael Braithwaite, Claudio U. Ciborra, Tony Cornford, Rudy Hirschheim:
Panel: Whatever happened to systems analysis.
- Juliet Webster, Paula M. C. Swatman, Claire Lobet-Maris:
Panel: Is the future female? Business process redesign, EDI and women's work.
- Chrisanthi Avgerou, Paul Frissen, Dag Wiese Schartum, John Taylor, Geoff Walsham:
Panel: Information systems and public administration reform: Contributions from European research programmes.
- Helmut Krcmar, Wolfgang König, Karl Kurbel, Dieter B. Preßmar, August-Wilhelm Scheer, Wolffried Stucky:
Panel: Current research and practice in information systems in Germany.
- Janice M. Burn, Gert Jan Hofstede, Ernest Jordan, Malcolm Sainsbury, Panagiotis Lybereas:
Panel: Effective transfer and diffusion of information technology across multi-cultural environments.
- Matthew Jones, Jørgen P. Bansler, Niki Panteli, Duane P. Truex:
Panel: Information systems and empowerment.