ESANN 1993: Brussels, Belgium
- ESANN 1993, 1st European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Brussels, Belgium, April 7-9, 1993, Proceedings. 1993
- Frédéric Gruau: A learning and pruning algorithm for genetic Boolean neural networks.
- Gregory R. Mulhauser: Population coding in a theoretical biologically plausible network.
- Frédéric Gruau: A mental problem for the solution of the direct and inverse kinematic problem.
- Boris Breznen: Place-to-time code transformation during saccades.
- Maryam Mokhtari: Supervised learning and associative memory by the random neural network.