ESANN 2010: Bruges, Belgium
- ESANN 2010, 18th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Bruges, Belgium, April 28-30, 2010, Proceedings. 2010
- Elina Parviainen: Reliability of dimension reduction visualizations of hierarchical structures.
- Shigeo Abe: Active set training of support vector regressors.
- Zoltán Szabó: Autoregressive independent process analysis with missing observations.
- Thomas Burwick: Neural oscillations allow for selective inhibition - New perspective on the role of cortical gamma oscillations.