18. GIS 2010 - Workshop on Data Mining for Geoinformatics:
San Jose, CA, USA Jessica Lin, Guido Cervone, Nigel Waters (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2010 First International Workshop on Data Mining for Geoinformatics, DMG 2010, November 2, 2010, San Jose, CA, USA, Proceedings.
ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-4503-0430-6
Last update Tue May 21 16:43:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sujing Wang, Chun-Sheng Chen, Vadeerat Rinsurongkawong, Fatih Akdag, Christoph F. Eick:
A polygon-based methodology for mining related spatial datasets.
- Jianting Zhang:
HC-DT/SVM: a tightly coupled hybrid decision tree and support vector machines algorithm with application to land cover change detections.
- Andre Fabiano de Moraes, Lia Caetano Bastos:
Framework of integration for collaboration and spatial data mining among heterogeneous sources in the web.
- Euthymios Drymonas, Dieter Pfoser:
Geospatial route extraction from texts.
- Jessica Lin, Guido Cervone, Pasquale Franzese:
Assessment of error in air quality models using dynamic time warping.
- Li Chen, Lu Jin, Jing Dai, Jianhua Xuan:
View reconstruction from images by removing vehicles.
- Haile K. Tadesse:
Land use analysis using GIS, radar and thematic mapper in Ethiopia: PhD showcase.