18. GIS 2010 Workshop on Location Based Social Networks:
San Jose, CA, USA Xiaofang Zhou, Wang-Chien Lee, Wen-Chih Peng, Xing Xie (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2010 International Workshop on Location Based Social Networks, LBSN 2010, November 2, 2010, San Jose, CA, USA, Proceedings.
ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-4503-0434-4
Mining location based social networks
- Ryong Lee, Kazutoshi Sumiya:
Measuring geographical regularities of crowd behaviors for Twitter-based geo-social event detection.
- Masaaki Nishino, Yukihiro Nakamura, Takashi Yagi, Shin-yo Muto, Masanobu Abe:
A location predictor based on dependencies between multiple lifelog data.
- Josh Jia-Ching Ying, Eric Hsueh-Chan Lu, Wang-Chien Lee, Tz-Chiao Weng, Vincent S. Tseng:
Mining user similarity from semantic trajectories.
- Lian Huang, Qingquan Li, Yang Yue:
Activity identification from GPS trajectories using spatial temporal POIs' attractiveness.
Location based social network systems - 1
Location based social network systems - 2
Last update Sat May 18 18:33:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page