Milpitas, California, USA Proceedings of the Conference on Organizational Computing Systems, COOCS 1993, Milpitas, California, USA, November 1-4, 1993.
Last update Mon May 20 23:04:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Norbert Kuhn:
Comparing rankings of heterogeneous agents.
- Wai-Lan Luk, V. Srinivasan Rao:
Multi-user interfacefor group ranking: user-centered analysis.
- Douglas B. Terry:
A tour through Tapestry.
- Andy Cockburn, Saul Greenberg:
Making contact: getting the group communicating with groupware.
- Paul Dourish, Victoria Bellotti, Wendy E. Mackay, Chaoying Ma:
Information and context: lessons from the study of two shared information systems.
- Shin-ya Sato, Tatsuro Murakami:
Supporting collaboration with loose relationship.
- Satoshi Ichimura, Takeshi Kamita, Yutaka Matsushita:
A PilotCard-based shared hypermedia system supporting shared and private databases.
- Stephen J. Morris, Anthony Finkelstein:
Development of multiple media documents.
- Willie Yip, Chi Wing To, Louis C. K. Ma:
Critical success factors for the implementation of information center in Hong Kong's banking industry.
- Yasuhisa Sakamoto, Eiji Kuwana:
Toward integrated support of synchronous and asynchronous communication in cooperative work: an empirical study of real group communication.
- Vicki L. O'Day, Robin Jeffries:
Information artisans: patterns of result sharing by information searchers.
- Douglas P. Bogia, William J. Tolone, Simon M. Kaplan, Eric de la Tribouille:
Supporting dynamic interdependencies among collaborative activities.
- Dan Kogan:
Design and implementation of CB Lite.
- Keith D. Swenson:
Visual support for reengineering work processes.
- Thomas Schael, Buni Zeller:
Workflow management systems for financial services.
- Alessandra Agostini, Giorgio De Michelis, Maria Antonietta Grasso, Stefano Patriarca:
Reengineering a business process with an innovative workflow management system: a case study.
- Robert B. Allen, Pascal Obry, Michael L. Littman:
An interface for navigating clustered document sets returned by queries.
- Steve Benford, John A. Mariani, Leandro Navarro, Wolfgang Prinz, Tom Rodden:
MOCCA: an environment for CSCW applications.
- Monica Divitini, Giuseppe Omodei Salè, Alberto Pozzoli, Carla Simone:
Supporting the dynamics of knowledge sharing within organizations.
- Yasuyuki Kato, Yasuo Kataoka, Yoshihiro Nakamura, Yutaka Mitsunaga:
Data object creation and display techniques for the huge database of subscriber cable networks.
- Beth M. Lange, James B. Treleaven, Anatole Gershman:
OMNI: a model for focused collaborative work through issue management.
- Jintae Lee:
Goal-based process analysis: a method for systematic process redesign.
- Dirk E. Mahling:
Enactment theory as a paradigm for enabling flexible workflows.
- Masashi Uyama:
A blackboard-based architecture for filtering new software features.
- Andrew Blyth, J. Chudge, John E. Dobson, Ros Strens:
ORDIT: a new methodology to assist in the process of eliciting and modelling organizational requirements.
- Robert Lougher, Tom Rodden:
Supporting long-term collaboration in software maintenance.
- Kazuo Okamura:
Combining local negotiation and global planning in cooperative software development projects.
- Peter de Jong:
Methods for organizational development.
- Eric S. K. Yu, John Mylopoulos:
An actor dependency model of organizational work: with application to business process reengineering.
- Thomas Kreifelts, Wolfgang Prinz:
ASCW: an assistant for cooperative work.
- Mark Roseman, Saul Greenberg:
Building flexible groupware through open protocols.
- Gareth Smith, Tom Rodden:
Access as a means of configuring cooperative interfaces.