5. GROUP 2005:
Sanibel Island, Florida, USA Mark Pendergast, Kjeld Schmidt, Gloria Mark, Mark Ackerman (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2005 International ACM SIGGROUP Conference on Supporting Group Work, GROUP 2005, Sanibel Island, Florida, USA, November 6-9, 2005.
ACM 2005, ISBN 1-59593-223-2
Collocation and virtual collocation
Finding expertise and information
IM and usability
Decision-making and communication
Work rhythms and coordinative artifacts
Open source and distributed software development
- Ning Gu, Jiangming Yang, Qiwei Zhang:
Consistency maintenance based on the mark & retrace technique in groupware systems.
- Carlos D. Correa, Ivan Marsic:
An optimization approach to group coupling in heterogeneous collaborative systems.
- Rui Li, Du Li:
A landmark-based transformation approach to concurrency control in group editors.
Transforming health care
Last update Fri May 24 02:37:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Louise Barkhuus:
Why everyone loves to text message: social management with SMS.
- Pernille Bjørn, Morten Hertzum:
Proactive behaviour may lead to failure in virtual project-based collaborative learning.
- M. Brian Blake, Daniel R. Kahan, David H. Fado, Gregory A. Mack:
SAGE: software agent-based groupware using e-services.
- A. J. Bernheim Brush, Tammara Combs Turner:
A survey of personal and household scheduling.
- Sallyann Bryant, Pablo Romero, Benedict du Boulay:
Pair programming and the re-appropriation of individual tools for collaborative programming.
- Eric C. Cook, Stephanie D. Teasley, Judith S. Olson:
Heterogeneity in harmony: diverse practice in a multimedia arts collective.
- Airong Luo, Judith S. Olson:
Collaboratory use by peripheral scientists.
- Anja Bechmann Petersen, Susanne Bødker:
Mediating the co-production of complex media products.
- Mårten Pettersson, Sarah Olofsson:
Taking juxtaposition into account: supporting people's work with maps.
- Julie Rennecker:
Promoting awareness in distributed mobile organizations: a cultural and technological challenge.
- Andrew J. Scholand, John M. Linebarger, Mark A. Ehlen:
Thoughts on critical infrastructure collaboration.
- Won-Joon Shin, Dong-Ho Kim, Myung-Joon Lee:
DAView: a linux WebDAV client supporting effective distributed authoring.
- Kevin F. White, Wayne G. Lutters:
Insightful illusions: requirements gathering for large-scale groupware systems.
- Lu Xiao, Jayne S. Litzinger:
Unraveling the ordering in persistent chat: a new message ordering feature.
- Naomi Yamashita, Toru Ishida:
Analyzing misconceptions in multilingual computer-mediated communication.