7. GROUP 2010:
Sanibel Island, Florida, USA Wayne G. Lutters, Diane H. Sonnenwald, Tom Gross, Madhu Reddy (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2010 International ACM SIGGROUP Conference on Supporting Group Work, GROUP 2010, Sanibel Island, Florida, USA, November 6-10, 2010.
ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-4503-0387-3
Create, donate, collaborate
Designing for collaboration I
Home and care
Individuals and groups
- Jill P. Dimond, Erika Shehan Poole, Sarita Yardi:
The effects of life disruptions on home technology routines.
- Nathan Bos, Ayse G. Buyuktur, Judith S. Olson, Gary M. Olson, Amy Voida:
Shared identity helps partially distributed teams, but distance still matters.
- Mike Gartrell, Xinyu Xing, Qin Lv, Aaron Beach, Richard Han, Shivakant Mishra, Karim Seada:
Enhancing group recommendation by incorporating social relationship interactions.
Social networks and social media
Beyond the surface
Wikis and tagging
Software code and gaming
Designing for collaboration II
Intention and awareness
Practice, patterns, and models
Posters session I
- David Gurzick, Brian M. Landry, Kevin F. White:
Alternate reality games and groupwork.
- Foad Hamidi, Melanie Baljko:
Collaborative poetry on the facebook social network.
- Warren S. Allen:
Conceptualizing social information.
- Eunyee Koh:
Conferencing room for telepresence with remote participants.
- Doug Divine, Jonathan T. Morgan, Jamie Ourada, Mark Zachry:
Designing qbox: a tool for sorting things out in digital spaces.
- Amanda Rotondo:
Empathy & enjoyment in computer-mediated design work.
- Hamed S. Alavi, Pierre Dillenbourg:
Flag: an ambient awareness tool to support informal collaborative learning.
- Roberto I. González-Ibáñez, Chirag Shah:
Group's affective relevance: a proposal for studying affective relevance in collaborative information seeking.
- Sheena Lewis:
R u ok?: increasing perceptions of safety and community through social networks.
- Jackie C. Chang:
Navigation companion: a web portal for volkswagen drivers.
- Trisha Brewer:
Perceptions of copyright compliance.
- Christian Pleul, Claudius Terkowsky, Isa Jahnke:
Petex - platform for e-learning and telemetric experimentation: a holistic approach for tele-operated live experiments in production engineering.
- Linda H. Hwang, Pallavi Damera, Linda Brooking, Charlotte P. Lee:
Promoting oneself on flickr: users' strategies and attitudes.
- Christoph Beckmann, Tom Gross:
Towards a group recommender process model for ad-hoc groups and on-demand recommendations.
- Pausali Sen, Irini Spyridakis, Silvia Amtmann, Charlotte P. Lee:
Using social media for social activism.
Poster session II - doctoral colloquium
- Honglu Du, Mary Beth Rosson, John M. Carroll:
Bringing back channels up front: towards an active learning environment.
- Babajide Osatuyi:
Collaborative information foraging: an application to emergency response.
- Andrea Wiggins:
Crowdsourcing science: organizing virtual participation in knowledge production.
- Wan-Ying Tay:
Examining the ways in which people learn in social groups in second life: an ethnographic study.
- Raymundo Cornejo:
Integrating older adults into social networking sites through ambient intelligence.
- Airi Lampinen:
Practices of balancing privacy and publicness in social network services.
- Monica Lassi:
The socio-technical design of a library and information science collaboratory.
- Bryan Semaan:
Technology as a resource for reconstituting the social world: life in a war zone.
- Holger Dick:
Using cultures of participation to change behaviors.
- Hao-Chuan Wang:
Using language-retrieved pictures to support intercultural group brainstorming.
- Eric C. Cook:
The virtual home mode: photography & biography work.
Last update Wed May 22 04:45:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Gregorio Convertino, Antonietta Grasso, Giorgio De Michelis, David R. Millen, Ed H. Chi:
Clorg: collective intelligence in organizations.
- Chirag Shah, Madhu Reddy, Michael Twidale:
Collaborative information seeking (CIS): toward new theories and applications.
- Sean P. Goggins, Isa Jahnke:
Computer supported collaborative learning at work: CSCL at work.
- Carman Neustaedter, Tejinder K. Judge, Steve Harrison, Abigail Sellen, Xiang Cao, David S. Kirk, Joseph Kaye:
Connecting families: new technologies, family communication, and the impact on domestic space.