34th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-34), January 3-6, 2001, Maui, Hawaii - Track 1. IEEE Computer Society, 2001, http://computer.org/proceedings/hicss/0981/Volume%201/0981toc.htm
34. HICSS 2001: Maui, Hawaii, USA
- Jay F. Nunamaker: Collaboration Systems and Technology Track - Introduction.
- Timo Lainem: Enhancing Participant Business Process Perception through Business Gaming.
- Sarai Lastra: Harvesting Community Knowledge.
- Eileen Lewandowski: Studying Communication Networks in Appalachian Kentucky.
- Caroline Haythornthwaite: The Strength and the Impact of New Media.
- Barbara McFall: Personal Resource Systems Management: Realizing the Potential of Our Common Interests.
- Tuomo Tuikka: User Actions as a Mediator for Concept Designers.
- Rosalie J. Ocker: The Effects of Fact-to-Face and Computer-Mediated Communication: Results on Group Development, Satisfaction and Performance.
- Keiichi Nakata: A Grounded and Participatory Approach to Collaborative Information Exploration and Management.
- Dick Stenmark: The Mindpool Hybrid: A New Angle on EBS and Suggestion Systems.
- Souren Paul: Collaborative Memory Support in Negotiation: A Theoretical Framework.
- Jay F. Nunamaker: User Experience: Collaboration Systems and Knowledge Management - Minitrack Introduction.
- Mark Adkins, John Kruse, Laurie E. Damianos, Jo Ann Brooks, Robert Younger, Eric Rasmussen, Yelena M. Rennie, Beatrice T. Oshika, Jay F. Nunamaker: Experience using Collaborative Technology with the United Nations and Multi-National Militaries: Rim of the Pacific 2000 Strong Angel Exercise in Humanitarian Assistance.
- Yoichi Masuzawa: Bridging Japanese and American Business Procedures using SMAD (Structured Manuals Analysis and Design) and its Effect on Knowledge Management and Enterprise Education.
- Daniel A. Peak: Building a Group Decision Support Laboratory.