36. HICSS 2003:
Big Island, Hawaii, USA 36th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-36 2003), CD-ROM / Abstracts Proceedings, January 6-9, 2003, Big Island, HI, USA. IEEE Computer Society, 2003, ISBN 0-7695-1874-5 - Track 7
Business-to-Business Electronic Commerce (INBTB)
- Ellen Christiaanse, M. Lynne Markus:
Participation in Collaboration Electronic Marketplaces.
- Élisabeth Lefebvre, Luc Cassivi, Pierre-Majorique Léger:
An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Electronic Collaboration Tools on the An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Electronic Collaboration Tools on the Performance of a Supply Chain.
- Tim Weitzel, Daniel Beimborn, Wolfgang König:
An Individual View on Cooperation Networks.
- Judith Gebauer, Michael J. Shaw, Kexin Zhao:
The Efficacy of Mobile e-Procurement: A Pilot Study.
- Gezinus J. Hidding, Jeffrey R. Williams:
Are there First-Mover Advantages in B2B eCommerce Technologies?
- Joyce K. Y. Chan, Matthew K. O. Lee:
SME E-Procurement Adoption in Hong Kong - The Roles of Power, Trust and Value.
E-Commerce Customer Relations Management (INCRM)
- Rosalie J. Ocker, Susan M. Mudambi:
Assessing the Readiness of Firms for CRM: A Literature Review and Research Model.
- Nils Madeja, Detlef Schoder:
Impact of Electronic Commerce Customer Relationship Management on Corporate Success - Results from an Empirical Investigation.
- Dickson K. W. Chiu, Wesley C. W. Chan, Gary K. W. Lam, Shing-Chi Cheung, Franklin T. Luk:
An Event Driven Approach to Customer Relationship Management in e-Brokerage Industry.
- D. Harrison McKnight, Chuck Kacmar, Vivek Choudhury:
Whoops...Did I Use the Wrong Concept to Predict E-Commerce Trust? Modeling the Risk-Related Effects of Trust versus Distrust Concepts.
- Jerry Fjermestad, Nicholas C. Romano Jr.:
An Integrative Implementation Framework for Electronic Customer Relationship Management: Revisiting the General Principles of Usability and Resistance.
- Dmitri Roussinov, J. Leon Zhao:
Message Sense Maker: Engineering a Tool Set for Customer Relationship Management.
E-Commerce Systems Development Methodologies (INSDM)
- Kari Smolander:
The Birth of An E-Business System Architecture: Conflicts, Compromises, and Gaps in Methods.
- Jaap Gordijn, Hans Akkermans:
Does e-Business Modeling Really Help?
- Wil Janssen, Maarten Steen, Henry M. Franken:
Business Process Engineering versus E-Business Engineering - A summary of case experiences.
- Joseph Catanio, Joonhee Yoo, Ravi Paul, Ashish Ghoda, Michael Bieber, Atanu Pal, Il Im, Fahri Yetim:
Relationship Analysis: A Research Plan for Enhancing Systems Analysis For Web Development.
- Timo Käkölä:
Software Business Models and Contexts for Software Innovation: Key Areas for Software Business Research.
Economics and Electronic Commerce (INEEC)
- Elizabeth E. Grandon, J. Michael Pearson:
Perceived Strategic Value and Adoption of Electronic Commerce: An Empirical Study of Small and Medium Sized Businesses.
- Didi Achjari, M. A. Quaddus:
Roles of Formal/Informal Networks and Perceived Compatibility in the Diffusion of World Wide Web: The Case of Indonesian Banks.
- Nils Madeja, Detlef Schoder:
Designed for Success - Empirical Evidence on Features of Corporate Web Pages.
- Bhavini Desai, Vishanth Weerakkody, Wendy L. Currie, D. E. Sofiane Tebboune, Naureen Khan:
Market Entry Strategies of Application Service Providers: Identifying Strategic Differentiation.
- Moti Levi, Paul Kleindorfer, D. J. Wu:
Codifiability, Relationship-Specific IT Investment, and Optimal Contracting.
Electronic Marketing (INEMG)
- Mauricio Featherman, Mark A. Fuller:
"Applying TAM to E-Services Adoption: The Moderating Role of Perceived Risk".
- Joo Eng Lee-Partridge, Pei See Ho:
A Retail Investor?s Perspective on the Acceptance of Internet Stock Trading.
- John D. Wells, Saonee Sarker, Andrew Urbaczewski, Suprateek Sarker:
Studying Customer Evaluations of Electronic Commerce Applications: A Review and Adaptation of the Task-Technology Fit Perspective.
- David Gefen, V. Srinivasan Rao, Noam Tractinsky:
The Conceptualization of Trust, Risk and Their Relationship in Electronic Commerce: The Need for Clarifications.
- Sarah P. W. Shek, Choon-Ling Sia, Kai H. Lim:
A Preliminary Assessment of Different Trust Formation Models: The Effect of Third Party Endorsements on Online Shopping.
- Mohamed Khalifa, Probir Banerjee, Louis C. K. Ma:
Strategies for Successfully Deploying e-Markets: Lessons from the China Context.
Financial Industry in the Digital Economy (INFIN)
Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Economy:
Issues, Economics, Law and Ethics (INIPR)
Internet & Workflow Automation:
Technical & Managerial Issues (INIWA)
Internet Security Issues in E-Commerce (INISI)
Managing Information on the Web (INMIW)
- Amit Basu:
Context-Driven Assessment of Commercial Web Sites.
- Benjamin P.-C. Yen, Y.-W. Wan:
Design and Evaluation of Improvement method on the Web Information Navigation - A Stochastic Search Approach.
- Jae Kyu Lee, Mye M. Sohn:
Enhanced Knowledge Management with eXtensible Rule Markup Language.
- Jin-Shiang Huang:
Customer Choice between Electronic and Traditional Markets: An Economic Analysis.
- DeWayne Searcy, Jon Woodroof, Bruce Behn:
Continuous Audit: The Motivations, Benefits, Problems, and Challenges Identified by Partners of a Big 4 Accounting Firm.
Measuring and Theorizing about Net-enabled Organizations (INMTO)
Online Communities in the Digital Economy (INOCD)
Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Computing (INPTP)
Personalization Management Systems (INPMS)
Last update Mon May 20 23:06:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page